Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the spoon in the first video gives away she’s in Bertie. You can see the strip light and behind her is a brightness like she’s got the door open 😂😂😂
It’s the shape of the walls , road noise and squeaky bouncy floor confirms it, that’s why she’s stopped showing the Van updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suspensions probably gone on it now anyway, no chance of getting it back on the road 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the spoon in the first video gives away she’s in Bertie. You can see the strip light and behind her is a brightness like she’s got the door open 😂😂😂
It’s the shape of the walls , road noise and squeaky bouncy floor confirms it, that’s why she’s stopped showing the Van updates.
Now you’re both being mean, she’s going to do a video on it all soon to prove it 🤣
She has So, so much more space around her now she’s in that unit … The fact her ample stomach is resting on the work surface, the walls are wonky, and the floor is squeaky and bouncy and that she is quite clearly in the Van is oblivious to her she believes she’s in a unit because she manifested a unit 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it was a tattler let her the unit 😂
View attachment 2556780
---

That’s exactly the demographic of most of her YT audience 😂 she’s trying to entice them back!
---
She’s bitter…I bet it was Katie Price she was watching 😂
View attachment 2556786
Could you imagine selling something you haven't bothered to make yet?

Could you imagine making and selling things out of such an unhygienic set-up how disgusting wiping out thing with kitchen roll instead of properly cleaning them? 🤮🤢🤮

Their competition should capitalise on her lack of hygiene and show how hygienic they are and warn against buying from unhygienic sellers like Jane

IMG_0979.jpeg
Still hasn’t posted people’s orders out from last week 🙄 poor Kayleigh had to settle for a random snapbar or else her order would be delayed another day , she’s only been waiting since last Friday.
---
Her new bathbombs
IMG_0982.jpeg
IMG_0983.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Merry Christmas, here’s a bog eyed Santa 😂
He!s already been at the sherry 😂…He’s a cheeky winking Santa ,she said 😬
---
We’re all in for a treat once she gets her plastic shelves up 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her chin is hanging so low she'll be able to tuck it in her bra soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2558355Still hasn’t posted people’s orders out from last week 🙄 poor Kayleigh had to settle for a random snapbar or else her order would be delayed another day , she’s only been waiting since last Friday.
---
Her new bathbombs
😂 You really do get the most unflattering screenshots of her @monga 😂

I‘m still laughing she was moaning about someone else having a 2 week wait time … and she does exactly the same thing, only she ain’t transparent about it.

• Haha
Maybe it was a tattler let her the unit 😂
View attachment 2556780
---

That’s exactly the demographic of most of her YT audience 😂 she’s trying to entice them back!
---
She’s bitter…I bet it was Katie Price she was watching 😂
View attachment 2556786
Quoting myself! I think it was Katie she was referring to, she’s said before about her just sticking her brand on wholesale items and copying her ideas, I’m sure it took a few weeks for the item she ordered to arrive..

---
Can’t make a steak dinner because she’s washing to put away, height of laziness, she always makes Charlie do the roasts and steaks while she sticks to the convenience foods.

Reactions: 3
She should try and be friends with Katie Price as they have a lot in common; homeless and penniless.

• Haha
Quoting myself! I think it was Katie she was referring to, she’s said before about her just sticking her brand on wholesale items and copying her ideas, I’m sure it took a few weeks for the item she ordered to arrive..

---
Can’t make a steak dinner because she’s washing to put away, height of laziness, she always makes Charlie do the roasts and steaks while she sticks to the convenience foods.
It really is one of the laziest women I’ve come across…. Just today I did the recycling first thing and the big bins ready for the bin collection, flung the hoover around downstairs, put a load of washing on.. cleaned out the cattery ( then had a quick shower ) made lunch including family lunchboxes for tomorrow… started dinner making a Greek Pasta bake ( Pastitio ) ready for the oven… hung my washing up, and just got in from tidying up the garden and cutting some fresh herbs ready to dehydrated them this afternoon…
There is absolutely no reason she can’t put a dinner on the table for Charlie when he gets home from work.

• Heart
After Kayleigh’s patient wait for her parcel…It’s leaked .
IMG_1063.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.