Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww come on you already know the answer to that. Not her fault won’t refund
Cheeky cow bag! it's her responsibility to ensure her customers orders reach them undamaged, she should refund or replace and claim from the carrier which we all know she can't do because she didn't pack it securely and I doubt she insured it in any way. Terrible customer service, she needs to brush up on the distance selling regulations.

Reactions: 4
How did she answer?!? Did she blame RM (or Evri) and won't do anything about it?

(I'm bored as tit at work and need to know!!)
She wasn’t amused that Kayleigh chose a live to tell her about it, she said to message her after the live and she’ll sort it, then said could she send her a pic because she’s never had soap leak before 🙄 Kayleigh is one of her best customers, chins was making out like the girl was lying, she then changed the subject, you could tell she was raging.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She wasn’t amused that Kayleigh chose a live to tell her about it, she said to message her after the live and she’ll sort it, then said could she send her a pic because she’s never had soap leak before 🙄 Kayleigh is one of her best customers, chins was making out like the girl was lying, she then changed the subject, you could tell she was raging.
You just know she is FUMING and very aggressively sloshing mince and peppers around her frying pan right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching her is just painful.....😳 did you catch that she said "IF" it has leaked? 😉 she deffo doesn't believe her! I'd send another, no questions asked to someone that buys regularly. She really hasn't got a clue how to do business! No wonder she's failing
I had to edit a bit out ( my id was visible where I clicked to see the comment) where she said it hasn’t happened before, she’s only had room sprays leak , you could tell by her face she wasn’t pleased, I think she only read out the comment because she thought it was Kayleigh telling her the parcel was fab.

• Haha
  • Wow
Watching her is just painful.....😳 did you catch that she said "IF" it has leaked? 😉 she deffo doesn't believe her! I'd send another, no questions asked to someone that buys regularly. She really hasn't got a clue how to do business! No wonder she's failing
Also I’m not sure what a pic of the leaky bottle is going to do? If Kayleigh was a master fraudster trying to wangle a free replacement from Scruffbag she’d just splodge some out of the bottle 🤣
---
Another one out in the garden shed I mean unit 🙄🙄View attachment 2564054
There’s another one who is clearly in a shed and has her camera angled so you can see all the expanding foam filler in the cracks in the roof/walls 🤢 How any of them sell a thing baffles me.

• Haha
Just caught the end of the live, take it nothing came of the freebies she left around town 😂 you’d think listening to her she’s running an empire 🥴still bitter over others success.

---

---
Aged 30 yrs…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Busy enough from online orders she doesn't need to do Christmas or Easter fairs? Is she for real? :ROFLMAO: dumb fucker!!!! She just can't be arsed to do any more work is what she means and she already does the bare minimum anyway, who is she trying to fool that she has lots of orders? Because she's low intelligence and what she says sounds good in her head she presumes everyone else will believe it too.

• Haha
Busy enough from online orders she doesn't need to do Christmas or Easter fairs? Is she for real? :ROFLMAO: dumb fucker!!!! She just can't be arsed to do any more work is what she means and she already does the bare minimum anyway, who is she trying to fool that she has lots of orders? Because she's low intelligence and what she says sounds good in her head she presumes everyone else will believe it too.
Saying about tiktok and what if it ended....that's rich coming from her she literally quit youtube to go on tiktok and deleted her Instagram 🤣 she also stole all her ideas from others on tiktok, but failed to be as good as them!

She's just a lazy lazy oaf and will never amount to much because it involves effort

• Heart
I only caught a tiny bit of the conversation but it sounded like she said she was offered a stand at a fair but she’d have to stand in the cold and be there all day…what was she expecting 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
I only caught a tiny bit of the conversation but it sounded like she said she was offered a stand at a fair but she’d have to stand in the cold and be there all day…what was she expecting 🥴
Lazy cow, if they'd thrown in free lunch she'd have been there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she for real?! Erm, take your own chair and put some graft in you lazy witch!

If she was confident in her products she'd have no problem facing the public. She just doesn't want to work full stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.