Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks dead behind the eyes now.

They remind me of those odd unmarried brother and sister duos who end up living in their parents house until they’re almost 100 years old, never do anything solo and are known around the area as ‘quiet but mean’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Such an odd way of thinking ! it’s like she’s in her 80’s , she was exactly the same in the old flat can’t be on her own for any length of time ,that’s why they got the watches incase she fell over 🥴 …Charlie’s got tomorrow afternoon off so she won’t be live…He’s definitely got a second job or she wouldn’t be on in the evenings…She needs the company of strangers to feel safe ,whilst he must be completely suffocated by her😫
---
At least they're making use of him , 🤣🤣
Yeah ,Charlie’s dream of travelling around Europe never passed Eastbourne 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus wept 😂 she had four small orders come through ( UK)
IMG_1281.jpeg
IMG_1282.jpeg

Cost an arm n leg , no doubt 😬

• Haha
Who the hell is sat in another country thinking "I must order a toilet fizz from that scruff bag" ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was confused when I saw the flags 😂
IMG_1283.jpeg

---
How much would it cost to ship a snapbar to the US / Oz 😂

• Haha
Considering she can’t get her UK orders right it’ll cost her having to send overseas customers the correct orders, she’s messing up so many it’s unbelievable…That’s only from one shelving unit 😂
---
This is Tanya ( mod) order , they never complain and let her off the hook when she messes up, she takes them so much for granted she’s assuming Tanya is going to buy on games night…Customer service Gammon style!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
So why can't she whip up a cloud wax mewlt? It would only take 5 mins. And then assuming she's gonna order at games night! The sheer cheek

Reactions: 2
So why can't she whip up a cloud wax mewlt? It would only take 5 mins. And then assuming she's gonna order at games night! The sheer cheek
It’s a cloud sponge 🧽 she hasn’t got any soap left ,can’t even put preorders ( game) on the website because she doesn’t know if the stuff she’s ordered will be here on time 🙄 how is she going to run an international business when she’s waiting weeks for ingredients/packaging 😂
---
They’ve definitely got financial worries she used to order stuff right , left and centre , daily ,when she was in the flat now she can’t seem to afford the basics to run MLJ ,she must’ve run them into a lot of debt.
---
Side note ,anyone see KUM TikTok of her youngest son singing to the baby 😬 he’s very rough with her, I hope she doesn’t leave them alone together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2575795
Such an odd way of thinking ! it’s like she’s in her 80’s , she was exactly the same in the old flat can’t be on her own for any length of time ,that’s why they got the watches incase she fell over 🥴 …Charlie’s got tomorrow afternoon off so she won’t be live…He’s definitely got a second job or she wouldn’t be on in the evenings…She needs the company of strangers to feel safe ,whilst he must be completely suffocated by her😫
---

Yeah ,Charlie’s dream of travelling around Europe never passed Eastbourne 🥴
‘In the studio!’ 😂😂 you mean the van, you daft bat! No-one believes you have a studio!! How could rent a studio AND an office!! She thinks we’re as thick as she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was shocked to see how old looking Charlie is, since I haven't seen him in a while. He looks late 50s at least .

She’s looking for a dehumidifier for Berty they’re going to the Christmas markets in Southampton.
---
She’s packed up for the day ,possibly the weekend, still has lots of gonks to make for people..You’d think her customers would come first instead of taking time off because Charlie has a half day.
---
I was shocked to see how old looking Charlie is, since I haven't seen him in a while. He looks late 50s at least .
Probably down to stress trying to keep them afloat single handed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dehumidifier will have to be the size of those little plastic boxes you buy…you’d never get one to fit her and and a proper one in!

• Haha
It’s one of these
IMG_1294.jpeg

---
Run out of clamshells so she’s resorted to the moulds, look how filthy they are..Said she’s got a best selling scent so she’ll make two 😂
IMG_1295.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a cloud sponge 🧽 she hasn’t got any soap left ,can’t even put preorders ( game) on the website because she doesn’t know if the stuff she’s ordered will be here on time 🙄 how is she going to run an international business when she’s waiting weeks for ingredients/packaging 😂
---
They’ve definitely got financial worries she used to order stuff right , left and centre , daily ,when she was in the flat now she can’t seem to afford the basics to run MLJ ,she must’ve run them into a lot of debt.
---
Side note ,anyone see KUM TikTok of her youngest son singing to the baby 😬 he’s very rough with her, I hope she doesn’t leave them alone together.
Oh god u see I can’t even watch the whole video she bores me so much 😂. Surely such a successful bizznezz would always have a back up of supplies. Like I always have a spare jar of coffee, t bags, butter etc etc then as soon as I open the spare I buy a new back up one

Did she really say 'doing two of these as they're selling quite quick' TWO!!!! only TWO!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.