Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps her ketchup in the fridge, what lol?!? Am I crazy or is she just of her trolley? But isn't it normal to keep things like ketchup and mayonnaise in the fridge to keep them fresher for longer?
It’s a big debate I keep my ketchup ( vinegar based) in the cupboard ,but mayo ( egg based) in fridge .

Reactions: 5
It’s a big debate I keep my ketchup ( vinegar based) in the cupboard ,but mayo ( egg based) in fridge .
Same but an opened bottle of ketchup is never around long enough to worry if it’s fresh or not my hubby and my youngest lad put it on everything including a roast dinner 🤣

• Haha
Zal sent the two gluttons a massive box of Pakistani goodies.
IMG_1233.jpeg
IMG_1232.jpeg
IMG_1231.jpeg
IMG_1226.jpeg

---

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Still not getting many orders three small orders tonight, even with the 15% off .
---
She messed up someone’s mug, had to offer a refund.
---
She’s orgasmic over the grub forgot about MLJ , beanbag had to point out customers questions.
IMG_1242.jpeg
IMG_1241.jpeg

• Haha
Still not getting many orders three small orders tonight, even with the 15% off .
---
She messed up someone’s mug, had to offer a refund.
---
She’s orgasmic over the grub forgot about MLJ , beanbag had to point out customers questions.View attachment 2573875View attachment 2573876
Well there's the proof she is absolutely gagging to go back online chatting tit 🤣 she loves it. I don't know why she cares about twolls so much, no one bothers her or messages her

She’s still pretending she’s at sovereign harbour they must’ve moved into a tiny bungalow/ flat on the outskirts of town….Charlie’s as brain dead as ever 🥴

---

• Haha
After watching that I’ve decided he’s just as bad as her it was like watching the same person. You’ve no identity or personality any more Charlie boy

Reactions: 9
Well done Zal, just what the Humpty's need........more snacks and an anklet that likely won't even fit around her toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The crisps looked like they’d already scoffed them and just put them empty packets back in.

Reactions: 6
After watching that I’ve decided he’s just as bad as her it was like watching the same person. You’ve no identity or personality any more Charlie boy
He waits for her permission before he does / says anything .

And where is she going to use that little sparkly handbag that looks like a kids dressing up accessories? Is she taking it to the "toilit" with her?? Funny how she calls IBS when it suits her (the chilli crisps) yet seems to scoff anything and everything in sight including her home made Chilli!! Shouldn't she be careful about what she eats seen as she had her gallbladder removed? They're both huge, the honey monster could sit between them and look tiny, they need to seriously re think their lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, just seen the anklet! She nearly had a fit when she thought daft boy was going to get stuck into the crisps! She was terrified he was going to get one more than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And where is she going to use that little sparkly handbag that looks like a kids dressing up accessories? Is she taking it to the "toilit" with her?? Funny how she calls IBS when it suits her (the chilli crisps) yet seems to scoff anything and everything in sight including her home made Chilli!! Shouldn't she be careful about what she eats seen as she had her gallbladder removed? They're both huge, the honey monster could sit between them and look tiny, they need to seriously re think their lifestyle.
She was going to put it on the shelf behind her to add a bit of bling 😂
---
The food just consumed her, she said they’d polish it off later, couldn’t wait to tuck into the sweets.

• Haha
They have PILED on the weight! She is the fattest I’ve seen her! Her head alone must weigh 5 stone!! They are both heading for obesity related ill health and they’re both very early 30’s. She looks as if she can barely walk now.

Reactions: 8
They have PILED on the weight! She is the fattest I’ve seen her! Her head alone must weigh 5 stone!! They are both heading for obesity related ill health and they’re both very early 30’s. She looks as if she can barely walk now.
Her face can’t stretch anymore .
---
IMG_1227.jpeg

---
Bit of a long one but it reminded me of the YT days, one bottle of water between them and the sniffing ,snorting and sex noises 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's shocking how much they've both piled on and how rapidly they're ageing, Charlie looks like he's in his fifties easily, both look scruffy and she looks like she stinks.

It really, really turns my stomach the way the both have to smell everything the eat first!! 🤢🤢 they really are so uncouth!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They got arms like joints of meat. I’ve been single for 2 years and looking at him physically repulses me. The hairline 😂 Id rather be celibate forever.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.