Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She should have been on all platforms pushing her business, doing local fairs and markets, asking local shops and cafes if they'd have a small range of her items to sell or advertise, she could have had flyers printed to leave in places, offered to do home parties, been on local facebook groups selling teacher gifts, thank you gifts, xmas/halloween/valentines gifts, She's never been pro active at all with it, she had all the (crap) gear but no idea and now it's falling flat on it's over glittered face and I love it, she's a mean, selfish. lazy lump who has managed to convince a select few she's a decent person but tattle sees through all that ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member

"trolling and personal reasons"
"personal reasons" being,,,,
Im lazy and refuse to go out to work
I was really horrible and mean about Charlies mum on vlogs many times
I like to humiliate my husband for likes on vlogs
I lie......a lot
I pretend to be a really lovely person and hope the suck ups fall for it
I accepted lots of freebies from a wax vendor then ripped off her ideas
I also ripped off ideas from my "friend" Angie Walton
I pretended to be friends with Tan for views but was a bitch about her
I pretend to be friends with KUM because she's my best customer
Im lying about still living in the flat
The "unit" is actually Bertie, im lying again
Im basically not a nice person and those tattle bastards suss me out

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Dolly.Wilde

She has a very odd way of doing business.

My teenage daughter saw one of her lives and follwed her on TikTok as she wanted to buy my mother in law some wax melts for her birthday( she loves that kind of stuff) but when she went back she had been blocked. She went to Etsy in the end and got a huge box of random shapes for a tenner including p&p 🤷🏻‍♀️

How on earth does she think blocking randoms will increase orders? Can you imagine her and the bean on dragons den 😝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
im back! not caught up on the thread yet but thought some may have wondered where i've been, nothing exciting really just a family emergency that I had to sort, i've not even been on here for a week, I had to fly quickly and forgot a few items so have been in a bit of a pickle sorting all that. im back home now and looking forward to catching up as soon as I can. Has anything major happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

doctordoctor

VIP Member
‘il’ be MORE than amazed if this hobby business lasts for any length of time, it’s on its knees and they’re on their uppers. Charlie must surely be sick of carrying all the financial burden! Oh! and Jane, you really must stop lying about still being in the flat on the Marina/having a studio AND an office, we’re not stupid, you cannot possibly afford to rent that, you’re embarrassing yourself! It’s very clear you’re both skint and thats your fault. You’re workshy and chronically lazy…if daft boy would only pick his self esteem up from the floor, he’d see that. Unfortunately, you’ve manipulated, contolled and humiliated him, all for your own ends and made him a laughing stock on the internet, just to make your half dozen, half wit followers laugh. You’re despicable.

• Heart
God she is an absolute patronising bitch… yes the A+E cleaner is loving life in their low paid job cleaning up people sick and shit at 2 am in the morning…. Fuck Off Jane you couldn’t even handle picking up a bit of shopping as a picker for Tesco’s…

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Whisked away to his penthouse in a helicopter.......to be given a cup of tea and a digestive :ROFLMAO: she knows how to live on the edge eh? But she doesn't want a kitkat......she wants "Yorksheer Scottish shortbread" thick knobber.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's totally obvious they're skint by the way she's scrimping on gifts even more so than usual this year and she said her and Charwee weren't really buying for each other, in the past they've bought each other lots, granted she was the usual tight arse and got him some cheap things like socks and shower gel but a few decent things too and he always got her lots of nice things (from a list she'd given him) and they had a full buffet table open from dec 1st with loads of snacks and mince pies, pringles etc.
They also used to go on a festive break on the run up and sniff out local mince pies to inhale. But this year she's sat in a cupboard looking scruffy and dirty moaning on like scrooge about the cost of xmas and how they're not bovvered.
Imagine being their age and living like nomads because they lost the home they had and are scraping by on peanuts spare because princess pig-trotter can't be arsed to work and thinks everyone is as thick as her and believes they still live at the marina and her biznizz is a success.

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I’ll give her this…she’s a trier! Anyone with an active brain cell would’ve realised this hobby business is going down the pan and would be desperately trying to get a job to pay her way in life, she had this stupid vision board with all the things she wants in life, house, Range Rover etc, but doesn’t want to actually work towards any of it! I truly don’t understand it! Why would a young, child free couple not have a better standard of living than they have now! Why did she insist on only working very part time in Tesco?? At her age, I’d have grabbed all the hours going! She’s now working out of a transit van, homeless, no wage, no pension, no ambition and worse than that, she’s married to daft boy! Mind you, he’s the only one earning! And, yes Jane…he does pay for everything!!

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
"so sorry you've got a bit confused" patronising bitch! no confusion when she's slapped her branded sticker on the pack! As if sending dumb boy to B&M for ten packs is classed as wholesale buying 🤣

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
IMG_0695.jpeg
IMG_0697.jpeg

---
She’s literally got the MLJ brand stuck on front of them 😂
---
IMG_0699.jpeg

---
She wouldn’t have purchased those direct from the wholesaler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Everything according to TikTok 😂 they said her products aren’t hers and she keeps violating copyrights etc, they gave her a 12point violation yesterday and she said to Charlie “ that’s it I’ve ad enough “
Who wrote that a 7 year old?

• Haha
Reactions: 11