Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gotten bigger, she got the hoodie/ cardigan for her birthday £25 in Sainsbury’s, I don’t think it even fit’s her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has gotten bigger, she got the hoodie/ cardigan for her birthday £25 in Sainsbury’s, I don’t think it even fit’s her.
I don't go on tiktok anymore so I was really shocked at the extra neck flap she's gained 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All that we missed you bull translates as thank god your back and spending money on my tit right away 😂
Her best customer!
---
I’m surprised she never called an ambulance 😂
That’ll come when the bean tells her it’s game over and she needs to find a job 😂…All she packed lastnight was the four orders from a few days ago, didn’t even have everything ready to go ,people are still having to wait days for their orders to be fulfilled, she’s only got one gonk mould 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Worktop must’ve been cut with a bread knife 🔪
IMG_0889.jpeg

---
No mistaking it’s Berty

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s not getting much engagement on the YT vids, must be trying to suck in her old audience with the Avon dupes 😂
IMG_0895.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The rain battering on Berties roof and she still pretends she's in a studio 🤣 i've seen bigger cupboards!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can hear the road noise, rain and wind ,if that’s a building it wouldn’t pass regulations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s falling apart! The wall, the ill fitting worktop…she really thinks we’re stupid!

Reactions: 5
Maybe it was a tattler let her the unit 😂

---
Far Away....what your mum would order from Avon as your little gift for your sweet old next door neighbour who sported a blue rinse 🤣
That’s exactly the demographic of most of her YT audience 😂 she’s trying to entice them back!
---
She’s bitter…I bet it was Katie Price she was watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's cleaning a disposable plastic cup out with kitchen roll, dirty twit

• Sick
She's cleaning a disposable plastic cup out with kitchen roll, dirty twit
That’s her saving the environment by reusing them ( she stated this) …in other words she can’t afford to throw them away 😂
---
She must have no orders again, she was only on for a short while yesterday morning, her next game is November 1st …Mini gift sets , let’s see how many she sells, her body products don’t seem to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.