Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s delighted with herself, like the lickle pwincess she is, daddy bean will be heaping out extra praise tonight 😬 and the obligatory fangurling from the saddos.

---
See RM are collecting the parcels from the flat I bet the old neighbour will be recording everything for the landlord.

Reactions: 3
Well she’s delighted with herself, like the lickle pwincess she is, daddy bean will be heaping out extra praise tonight 😬 and the obligatory fangurling from the saddos.
View attachment 2245071
View attachment 2245074
---
See RM are collecting the parcels from the flat I bet the old neighbour will be recording everything for the landlord.
At least it means that Charlie doesn't have to do it after work at "two" jobs

Reactions: 4
Absolutely tragic! She’s done a random pop up mystery box sale and could only shift 10 of the 15 boxes, looks like her loyal few are waxed out 😂
---
IMG_5859.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
IMG_5862.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she not realise planes have toilets? And if her stomach is half as bad as she makes it out it is, why is she still ballooning out?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she not realise planes have toilets? And if her stomach is half as bad as she makes it out it is, why is she still ballooning out?
If she’s as bad as she says I’m sure some poor country will be covered in 💩 once the toylit needs emptied 😂

• Haha
She could just go down to a&e and get a colostomy bag fitted. If her bowels are half as bad as she makes out it won’t be long anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.