Jane Gammons #62 Studio, shed or van, much love Jane going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time, suggestion with most lies goes to @Firebug for this gem

Tattle on.......
Love the title! Thanks for the new thread Lexi, have a fabulous holiday ❤
I bet by the time this thread is coming to the end we’ll know where chins is hiding out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope you're somewhere fab Lexi. This new set up situation is really intriguing me 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread time, suggestion with most lies goes to @Firebug for this gem

Tattle on.......
Hope you and the family have a lovely time x
---
She’s losing the plot 😂

---
Did anyone recognise the route? Must be on her way to her dads shed/ spare room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
---
She’s losing the plot 😂
View attachment 2367094
---
Did anyone recognise the route? Must be on her way to her dads shed/ spare room.
That looks like her old neighbourhood? Those houses look like the ones from a vlog where she wa showing charweee where she used to stomp as a kid. Though I could be wrong I don't know the area personally

Reactions: 7
Just realised i've put "the one with the most LIES" on the first post :ROFLMAO: I blame jet lag! But it did make me chuckle that lying is a constant thing with Jane so it's pretty fitting.

• Haha
---
She’s losing the plot 😂
View attachment 2367094
---
I know the Eastbourne/Brighton area of East Sussex very well and usually recognise places she’s posted but can’t work this one out!

Reactions: 5
1691569597240.png

I know, it would be hard to know what this name at the roundabout, but maybe @Sunflower89 would recognise such a long name?

I couldn’t see any names on the signs, thought they were blank?
ah.. in the part of the UK I live most roundabouts have names, if not names they're sponsored by businesses. I thought that the darker green line was a long name blurred. Ah well

Reactions: 3
---
She’s losing the plot 😂

---
No but I hazard a guess its the A22

I know the Eastbourne/Brighton area of East Sussex very well and usually recognise places she’s posted but can’t work this one out!
Its pretty hard to tell as she’s been careful to pick a stretch of the road with no obvious landmarks or buildings we can pick up on

Reactions: 6
ah.. in the part of the UK I live most roundabouts have names, if not names they're sponsored by businesses. I thought that the darker green line was a long name blurred. Ah well
Yes ,ours are usually sponsored but there would be other signs directing drivers and road markings of the route.
---
Did anyone catch yesterday’s live?
---
The car live was her probably en route to the shed, she said it wasn’t that far from the flat so she was taking the scenic route.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes ,ours are usually sponsored but there would be other signs directing drivers and road markings of the route.
---
Did anyone catch yesterday’s live?
---
The car live was her probably en route to the shed, she said it wasn’t that far from the flat so she was taking the scenic route.
I didn’t see the live but I know it was mentioned on the last thread about her Dad living quite far away from her, I could be wrong but I’m sure she used to say her Mum lived quite a drive away and her Dad lived local to them. I love a good chinny drama 😂

• Haha
I didn’t see the live but I know it was mentioned on the last thread about her Dad living quite far away from her, I could be wrong but I’m sure she used to say her Mum lived quite a drive away and her Dad lived local to them. I love a good chinny drama 😂
I though he lived in Brighton about 30/40 mins drive away ? Her mum lives further away in a cottage doesn’t she?

I though he lived in Brighton about 30/40 mins drive away ? Her mum lives further away in a cottage doesn’t she?
Someone mentioned her Dad’s business the other day, just had a quick google and if the info is still correct, he lives 15 mins away 🤣 it was very easy to find 😉

• Haha
Someone mentioned her Dad’s business the other day, just had a quick google and if the info is still correct, he lives 15 mins away 🤣 it was very easy to find 😉
And if a route matches up with one from googly street view from her squat to his house 🕵️‍♀️

I know her dad has the lockup nearby where he let her store stuff, could that be his business address? I assumed he didn’t work anymore she said his hands are severely arthritic he was attending hospital for some kind of treatment? ..But it’s definitely someone’s house she’s in it can only be his.

Reactions: 7
She must’ve forgot her filter she’s looking double the size and so frumpy
IMG_7976.jpeg
IMG_7980.jpeg
IMG_7982.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.