Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessssssssssssssssssss! Oh my god hilarious she made out she knew what she was doing and put half a box of washing powder on it and scrubbed for ages whilst Charlie looked shocked and he was not convinced by her dodgy cleaning :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 49249
Its funny really because she motivates me in my slimming journey to do what she isn't šŸ˜‚ to eat fresh healthy food and not tip Salty tit out of a packet to not look ginormous and to genuinely fit into smaller clothes.

Plus will do a search but I'm damn sure she has already done a pink stuff vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow! Janes calories must be BOGOF!, 2 for the price of one!
I saw a meal on her Insta (I have to view from my dogs account as she blocked me!) that was something like 339 calories. There was a lot of food there for such a small amount of calories and by my reckoning, the potatoes on their own must have been at least 200 calories. It's no wonder she says she has so many calories left each day and its also not surprising the weight loss is clearly not happening right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw a meal on her Insta (I have to view from my dogs account as she blocked me!) that was something like 339 calories. There was a lot of food there for such a small amount of calories and by my reckoning, the potatoes on their own must have been at least 200 calories. It's no wonder she says she has so many calories left each day and its also not surprising the weight loss is clearly not happening right now!
I saw another vlogger calling her out on the calories for chocolate covered apples too, Jane said they were around 100-200 and the the other lady said the apple would have been at least 100 but Jane just backtracked and said thats why she said up to 200, sneaky mare! I look at lots of her meals and wonder if she's calculated right as they seem pretty carb and cheese heavy to be so low in cals hmmm

Reactions: 10
Agreed, Janeā€™s calories are always half the reality of what we can see is on the plate. Iā€™m good at eyeballing calories after losing 3 stone myself using CC and (crucially) portion control and Iā€™d say sheā€™s eating at least double what sheā€™s admitting to and thats before all the secret eating that we know happens. The amount and frequency of the shopping she shows for two of them proves it, as well as the size of her. She gives herself 1500 calories a day but Iā€™d estimate that sheā€™s eating at least 2,500 and thats just allowing for what she shows. At what? 14 stone and 5ā€™ tall she should be straight onto 1200 a day (no extra for her starting weight, in other words) and the weight should be falling off her by now.

She canā€™t do it though because Jane doesnā€™t want to lose weight. I donā€™t know why she keeps pretending she does. Charlie must be so sick of all the diet talk while theyā€™re both constantly eating. Its so sad that they have nothing else in their lives. Sheā€™s not even interested in cooking, ffs.

How long do we reckon itā€™ll be before the free food and the bigger audience that comes with it start calling and theyā€™re back at Slimming World? So excited to be back on plan, guys. Hereā€™s a SW haul for you!!!!. šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She should just except sheā€™s a fatty and food obsessed , who cares lol she clearly donā€™t !
Just play guess who and eat them party rings and be proud hun šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs Jane, really? I definitely saw this knock off Vickies secrets freebie coming. She is so bloody sneaky in all her vlogs, anything for a freebie. That girl defo knows what's she's doing. She's really not dumb at all. Very very clever šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
Just seen on Instagram the absolute beg has been sent freebies. God help us because now she really thinks she is something else and some kind of amazing vlogger why would ANY company want to send this scruffy cow free stuff. She is so obvious with the begging with all the stupid hashtags she even tagged Tesco in her magazine one doesn't she bloody work in Tesco which she is not allowed to talk about but instead is tagging them in hope to get some free tit enough random crap so she can leave work and fulfil her dreams of living in a tit stained nighty filming hauls of tit and gurning into the camera whilst pointing and tapping things with her tacky nails. God she gets worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who on earth would wanna send her freebies to promote stuff ???? She can barely talk properly šŸ„“
To be fair these so called brands that send her stuff are just gonna fizzle out in a couple of Months coz itā€™s all pure tacky tit šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah. Its hardly the big time is it? Bet sheā€™ll still be whining to Charlie that she thinks she should give up work now to become a full time iNfluEnCEr.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What ever happened to this Afro Caribbean food she used to try and flog everyone ?
Exactly nothing she would never pay for it and it was so amazing thatā€™s why sheā€™s never mentioned it since ! Just a prime example of flogging anything for cash šŸ’° still working at Tesco tho Jane are we šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Im starting to think they sent those freebies to her for a laugh. It has a "deep" smell - deep smell of what? Dog tit? "A night out smell" - so vomit and a kebab?

Come on Jane seriously unless you want to be a poundland, bargain basement reviewer sort yourself out! Think about what you are saying before letting any old nonsense go out. It makes you look ridiculous and a joke. You must have more self worth than the drivel you are posting up. If you dont have time to post properly then wait til tomorrow Im sure the company would much rather a decent video than what you just posted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
well im peeing my pants at the freebies she's been sent, 4 poundland sprays!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: hit the big time there Jane eh? Then she goes on to try and describe them, did you know one smells sophisticated and one smells classy? the other two are fruity oh and she thought the one described as creme anglaise would be tropical!! she is a total tool o_O
I've had a whiff of them, they're not so nice and the smell vanishes quickly so not a patch on the VS ones like she claims. thy're what you'd expect for a quid, a budget version of something so much better......rather like Jane herself ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so she's asked if she should do a what I eat in a day tomorrow......someone please reply with "yes but please include all sneaky snacks, real calories, the extra you put on your plate after the photo is taken for the gram and all your trips to the treat drawer" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so she's asked if she should do a what I eat in a day tomorrow......someone please reply with "yes but please include all sneaky snacks, real calories, the extra you put on your plate after the photo is taken for the gram and all your trips to the treat drawer" ;)
Where has she asked this ?

Reactions: 1
She even admitted she put gravy on her roasts after taking a photo. Surely you would include the calories for that too if you were actually serious about it all. So for all we know, 5 slices of buttered bread, 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a whole Viennetta might have been added afterwards too?! šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Bit of a post hi-jack here but Im sure you will bear with me while I try to make a point. šŸ˜€. Today I noticed a video from a SW stalward who Iā€™ve followed for a while. She has smashed her weight loss with SW but is finding it difficult at moment. She is a very independent lady who posts every Saturday after her weigh in. Tells it like it is. Does no collaborations. So far there have been loads of messages of support from her followers but - as I write - only 2 YouTubers that I know - Debbieā€™s World and another Our Crazy Life Scotland have commented offering their support. ā€œTaking Action to turn it aroundā€. Puts these other YouTubers to shame !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.