Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, please go and watch my other videos, they're full of content. I have a lot of varied hobbies, I like charity shops, cleaning although I don't like washing clothes or do I?? Charlie, Charlie, CHARLIE do I like washing clothes?? Oh and eating. I used to like tending my garden and exercising but I've ditched that now as they were making me tired. So get watching guys, open a can of coke and enjoy watching the same old crap I churn out every day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
you guys!!! she's doing a review of the pink stuff spray cleaner soon......oh wow....how lucky we all are, I for one cannot wait to hear how great a spray cleaner every hinch wannabee has already used and reviewed over SM is, winning at the quality content there hammy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
anyone remember the last xmas getaway and she tried to clean the top of the cooker with washing powder had me crying she proper damaged it and looked 100 times worse even mr bean looked mortified πŸ˜‚ sorry but she’s no Mrs hinch more like Mrs grinch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
anyone remember the last xmas getaway and she tried to clean the top of the cooker with washing powder had me crying she proper damaged it and looked 100 times worse even mr bean looked mortified πŸ˜‚ sorry but she’s no Mrs hinch more like Mrs grinch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yessssssssssssssssssss! Oh my god hilarious she made out she knew what she was doing and put half a box of washing powder on it and scrubbed for ages whilst Charlie looked shocked and he was not convinced by her dodgy cleaning :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I can’t stop watching her
Given when she started fasting she banged on about water like she discovered it. Now the fizzy drinks keep popping up in all the videos and hauls and the water bottle has vanished from sight. Looks to me like the excitement of not counting syns has worn off and she will no doubt eventually come out and say she has now decided to not fast anymore and she is going to be focusing more on making sensible choices and eating smaller portions etc. Its not about the scales its how she feels etc etc etc

She has lost half her youtube channel in terms of possible content options as it is. She can't put up receipe videos and cook alongs as she gets everything pre-made, opens a box and shoves it in the oven. She got her followers from SW and the fact she was always showing cooking and people got inspiration from it. But watching her latest haul video was painful. She needs another break away so they can play board games, snuggle up and watch xmas movies? This is like Ibiza all over again - she is doing exactly what she does at home. She really needs to get out of the Eastbourne OAP way of life - go out Jane, knock back a Tequila and enjoy yourself she would certainly shock the hell out of Charlie and he might actually smile.

She really needs to go back to her original videos and re-watch herself to see what got her the subs in the first place.
Well waters free from the tap you see there’s nothing in for the greedy podge . So out comes the fizzy drinks. Hoping for freebies. And nearly Christmas so out come the games so they may be sent some of them for free too .shes such a crafty greedy sponging 🐷

On her ask me anything someone asked have you started your Christmas shopping yet... she answered with - I've bought some biscuits' .. straight away she was thinking about the food side of it πŸ˜‚ And as for a 2 stone loss πŸ€” where?? She needs to teach me how to hide double chins as miraculously as she does...Not even Paul Daniels was that good 😲

• Haha
I love how she's just brushed the slimcon debacle under the carpet!
Easy for her, she has no conscience, the fat duck !!

Yessssssssssssssssssss! Oh my god hilarious she made out she knew what she was doing and put half a box of washing powder on it and scrubbed for ages whilst Charlie looked shocked and he was not convinced by her dodgy cleaning :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 49249
Charlie looks shocked but she looks terrible, must admit I can really see the weight loss now compared to that picture all 6 lbs, certainly not 2 stones Janey !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Easy for her, she has no conscience, the fat duck !!

Charlie looks shocked but she looks terrible, must admit I can really see the weight loss now compared to that picture all 6 lbs, certainly not 2 stones Janey !!
Where is it saying 2 stone loss ? Was it in a previous video ?

Reactions: 3
Where is it saying 2 stone loss ? Was it in a previous video ?
she's always saying she's now lost two stone, said it in her insta stories and her lives and her vlogs too, its like she's trying to convince herself........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she's always saying she's now lost two stone, said it in her insta stories and her lives and her vlogs too, its like she's trying to convince herself........
I wish she would do an update to motivate anyone who jumped off SW and on to CC/fasting after watching her ! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know i actually feel like making a piss take video of all these vloggers proper getting wet over autumnal stuff and almost having an orgasm in the cleaning section of b&m and then going home to get cosy in a woolly jumper, a blanket, netflix and gin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You know i actually feel like making a piss take video of all these vloggers proper getting wet over autumnal stuff and almost having an orgasm in the cleaning section of b&m and then going home to get cosy in a woolly jumper, a blanket, netflix and gin.
I've thought this myself over the last 12mth 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure I saw it in her recent ask me anything. It was a response to someone asking how she was getting on with cal counting I think.

Reactions: 7
So, the latest video of another pointless haul, showing a packet of Astonish toilet fizzers.... She says her and Charlie don't need them...SO, WHY F'KIN BUY THEM THEN??!!! Look Jane, you forgot you have waffled on about your IBS and constant legging it to the nearest toilet??? To be a good liar, you have to remember what you've said in the past woman!!!
You better chuck the full packet of those toilet fizzers down your bog to burn all the tit off the sides that you supposedly fire out of your IBS arse...or just shive some in your wobbly gob to dissolve all the tit before it tumbles out off your mouth onto YouTube!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.