Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even admitted she put gravy on her roasts after taking a photo. Surely you would include the calories for that too if you were actually serious about it all. So for all we know, 5 slices of buttered bread, 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a whole Viennetta might have been added afterwards too?! 😉
Aaaaaaand probably were.

Bit of a post hi-jack here but Im sure you will bear with me while I try to make a point. 😀. Today I noticed a video from a SW stalward who I’ve followed for a while. She has smashed her weight loss with SW but is finding it difficult at moment. She is a very independent lady who posts every Saturday after her weigh in. Tells it like it is. Does no collaborations. So far there have been loads of messages of support from her followers but - as I write - only 2 YouTubers that I know - Debbie’s World and another Our Crazy Life Scotland have commented offering their support. “Taking Action to turn it around”. Puts these other YouTubers to shame !
I know who you mean. Great that she got the results she wanted after many years of trying but I’d rather be fat than have all the diet baggage she has going on in her mind. Her Saturday vlogs used to be refreshing but now they just do my head in.

What I want to know is why does her son follow the Slimming World rules even though (I think she said this once) he’s never had a weight problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aaaaaaand probably were.

I know who you mean. Great that she got the results she wanted after many years of trying but I’d rather be fat than have all the diet baggage she has going on in her mind. Her Saturday vlogs used to be refreshing but now they just do my head in.

What I want to know is why does her son follow the Slimming World rules even though (I think she said this once) he’s never had a weight problem?

Is that the other jane? If so her and Gammons hate each other 😂 love it when she makes the snide topics about gammons etc without actually saying it you just know who she is talking about 😂

Reactions: 10
Is that the other jane? If so her and Gammons hate each other 😂 love it when she makes the snide topics about gammons etc without actually saying it you just know who she is talking about 😂
She seems quite generous when she does giveaways and suchlike, and didn’t she once send Gammons an expensive coat which she never thanked her for/never got worn or something? Ungrateful cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've just done a nosy on the Instagram of that poundland spray...they seem to post a picture of the people they have gifted them to...what dya recon, will Jane dare pose for them or would they even want her to haha

• Haha
Aaaaaaand probably were.

Unsure about son/SW. But at least I find her to be honest. Unlike some of the others.

Reactions: 1
Aaaaaaand probably were.

I used to enjoy her vlogs,but she became very sanctimonious, loved rubbing it in she was a size 8 and forever mentioning her age,she doesn't realise she looks all of her age and all the saggy skin she has going on,haven't watched in a while going to give her a try again,definitely doesn't like a lot of the other Youtuber,after the budget slimmers pleading how they were struggling with money (both not working at the time) she sent them clothes she seems to be quite generous but in a I've got loads of money way.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god if this is Jane Day she HATES the other SW YouTubers other than Debbie. She has called out Tan, Helen from The Livingstons,Katy Jane and so on with kiddies for filming and talking about diets around their kids. She made very obvious and sly cutting jabs about people who have advertising at the start of their videos. Helen and Jane watched it and had a tantrum and cried on IG live 🤣😂😥😂🤣 She also slagged Jane and Tan for getting all but naked for her #bebravebeyou thing. Shes also called Kate SW out for starving herself lol 🤣 I use to love watching her and then letting the likes of Katy Jane and The Gammon Joint know shes on a sly slagging rant about them and watch the tit hit the fan. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I used to enjoy her vlogs,but she became very sanctimonious, loved rubbing it in she was a size 8 and forever mentioning her age,she doesn't realise she looks all of her age and all the saggy skin she has going on,haven't watched in a while going to give her a try again,definitely doesn't like a lot of the other Youtuber,after the budget slimmers pleading how they were struggling with money (both not working at the time) she sent them clothes she seems to be quite generous but in a I've got loads of money way.
Oh my god I can not stand Cath and Laura they are forever begging or hinting that they need money or food or presents. Then act surprised when their viewers send them stuff. I mean you gave that stranger on the internet you home address what were you expecting? 🙄But then they have money for crap vintage Christmas tat. They piss me right off. Jane really hates them.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I can not stand Cath and Laura they are forever begging or hinting that they need money or food or presents. Then act surprised when their viewers send them stuff. I mean you gave that stranger on the internet you home address what were you expecting? 🙄But then they have money for crap vintage Christmas tat. They piss me right off. Jane really hates them.
They are so crafty.

Ooh someone's been on the gin and feeling brave 😂
D,you like my new pseudo name, it’s for one night only and I am stone cold sober as I am work tomorrow , just had enough of her constant lies and bullshit but can’t help but watch for the comedy value, god I need help !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
D,you like my new pseudo name, it’s for one night only and I am stone cold sober as I am work tomorrow , just had enough of her constant lies and bullshit but can’t help but watch for the comedy value, god I need help !!
Omg 😂 didn't realise it was you Susan 😂 I saw the post on the thread but didn't concentrate on who had written it. Your posts and comments always have me howling 😂

Reactions: 8
There we go !

Did you reply to her message?
Didn’t get no message, still waiting, just proves she is full of tit . bleeping hate my new phone mind, typing away and full of mistakes she will think I am as thick as she is ffs !!!

Omg 😂 didn't realise it was you Susan 😂 I saw the post on the thread but didn't concentrate on who had written it. Your posts and comments always have me howling 😂
She takes the biscuit does that one, Christ knows who she has dm,d coz it ain’t me, would have loved a friendly chat with her ! Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
There we go !

Didn’t get no message, still waiting, just proves she is full of tit . bleeping hate my new phone mind, typing away and full of mistakes she will think I am as thick as she is ffs !!!

She takes the biscuit does that one, Christ knows who she has dm,d coz it ain’t me, would have loved a friendly chat with her ! Lol
It all be a fake account she's setup to send herself q&a questions :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.