Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is like a parody now lol. Especially with the egg sandwich thing 😂 surely she is trolling with that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor guy probably wanted to chill out at home now he commutes so much and she dragged him to Lidl on the busiest day of the week, because she cant possibly go after work on a Friday or a Monday. especially given she finishes early on a friday to do youtube work...I've been for trying months to work out how Youtube has benefited from her early Friday finishes...then I realised that it has been staring me in the face the whole time...it is obviously her chance of a few hours secret eating to tide her over for the weekend...
You're right, secretly stuffing her face on a Friday to tide her over the weekend, that must be what she's storing in those cheeks of hers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if you don't want to give her or any of the other cretins.....sorry content creators ;) a viewing figure then use this link and search for the channel you want to watch, they get no monetary gain and no ad sense etc, sadly, hooktube no longer works that way, youtube complained so now it gives the same views as if you watched through youtube but this site at the moment gives them a big fat nowt ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s no way a whole pizza is 714 calories, unless its very small. She’ll have read the label giving the figure for one portion, not the whole thing. Even if it is for a whole one I can’t believe she only ate 500 calories the rest of the day to take her to the figure MFP gave her.....oh but I forgot, she gives herself extra calories...must be at least 1000 extra today just counting what she admits to eating. WHY does she keep up this total pretence of dieting??

And when will she learn that a small woman can’t eat the same meals as a large man and not gain a lot of weight even without all the extra high calorie ‘snacks’ (burgers are not a snack, Jane) she eats.

Reactions: 14
if you don't want to give her or any of the other cretins.....sorry content creators ;) a viewing figure then use this link and search for the channel you want to watch, they get no monetary gain and no ad sense etc, sadly, hooktube no longer works that way, youtube complained so now it gives the same views as if you watched through youtube but this site at the moment gives them a big fat nowt ;)

Wow thanks,love this ,hate to give any of these people money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Brilliant, thanks!

Reactions: 6
why is she still a JD seasonings brand pimp when 99% of her meals are ready made convenience food??? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe they are secret actors hired just for pure entertainment 🤷🏻‍♀️ can’t actually believe she got guess who for them to take to away and called it an investment (she’s being serious) what the actual duck ! Lol this tit show just hit an all time low 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well another bleeping home bargains haul. Almost nodded off 5 minutes in. Doesn’t she think she’s bleeping something? Smug wonky gob fatty bit of pork. She buys some right bleeping tat. Would love to put on her comments when are you going back to full time hours at work but I’m blocked. Not much else to say guys. Boring tit as usual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well another bleeping home bargains haul. Almost nodded off 5 minutes in. Doesn’t she think she’s bleeping something? Smug wonky gob fatty bit of pork. She buys some right bleeping tat. Would love to put on her comments when are you going back to full time hours at work but I’m blocked. Not much else to say guys. Boring tit as usual
Not boring for Jane now she has guess who lol
Even my 8 year old don’t like guess who 🤪
Can just picture her and mr bean sitting on the floor eating copious amounts of sausage rolls and fake gin while Getting very excited over this game 😂

• Haha
Not boring for Jane now she has guess who lol
Even my 8 year old don’t like guess who 🤪
Can just picture her and mr bean sitting on the floor eating copious amounts of sausage rolls and fake gin while Getting very excited over this game 😂
Pair of boring twats

• Haha
I bet guess who appears in a vlog soon.....no charrrrlllliiiiiieeeee im DR Bob your so silly charlieee bean this is so stressful like Lidle.

• Haha
does she even mention fasting and drinking loads of water now? her meals although calorie counted look terribly unhealthy, pre made pasta and sauce covered and cheese with cheesy garlic bread, there were four slices on the plate Charlie had in his hand when dishing up yet only one for her on her insta grid pic......now do we believe she only ate one and allowed the bean to eat the other three.....nope we do not! she seems to think sticking some salad leaves on the plate instantly makes it a healthy balanced meal, her chubby hamster chops say otherwise!

Reactions: 12
does she even mention fasting and drinking loads of water now? her meals although calorie counted look terribly unhealthy, pre made pasta and sauce covered and cheese with cheesy garlic bread, there were four slices on the plate Charlie had in his hand when dishing up yet only one for her on her insta grid pic......now do we believe she only ate one and allowed the bean to eat the other three.....nope we do not! she seems to think sticking some salad leaves on the plate instantly makes it a healthy balanced meal, her chubby hamster chops say otherwise!
She troffing alsorts in her gob when not filming. Look at all the shite food they buy and how often they buy it. No way is she sticking to calorie counting, you can plainly see this with how huge she is. You would defo be able to notice some weight loss by looking at her, for the amount of time she’s been supposedly calorie counting. She’s a bleeping lying witch

I tried calorie counting a few months ago and stuck to 1200 calories a day, in 2 weeks I lost 8lb. I soon got bored and started eating shite again, hence put all the weight back on plus some, but I was honest and said duck it the diets gone out the bleeping window. She’s a compulsive liar and can’t see the truth looking at herself in a mirror. You can clearly see she’s lost duck all, infact I would say she’s bleeping fatter

• Heart
Given when she started fasting she banged on about water like she discovered it. Now the fizzy drinks keep popping up in all the videos and hauls and the water bottle has vanished from sight. Looks to me like the excitement of not counting syns has worn off and she will no doubt eventually come out and say she has now decided to not fast anymore and she is going to be focusing more on making sensible choices and eating smaller portions etc. Its not about the scales its how she feels etc etc etc

She has lost half her youtube channel in terms of possible content options as it is. She can't put up receipe videos and cook alongs as she gets everything pre-made, opens a box and shoves it in the oven. She got her followers from SW and the fact she was always showing cooking and people got inspiration from it. But watching her latest haul video was painful. She needs another break away so they can play board games, snuggle up and watch xmas movies? This is like Ibiza all over again - she is doing exactly what she does at home. She really needs to get out of the Eastbourne OAP way of life - go out Jane, knock back a Tequila and enjoy yourself she would certainly shock the hell out of Charlie and he might actually smile.

She really needs to go back to her original videos and re-watch herself to see what got her the subs in the first place.

• Haha
As sad as it sounds I actually miss her random chatting bullshit daily vlogs in comparison to bleeping hauls of tit! :LOL: :rolleyes: :sneaky:

As sad as it sounds I actually miss her random chatting bullshit daily vlogs in comparison to bleeping hauls of tit! :LOL: :rolleyes: :sneaky:
I wouldn't mind the hauls so much if she actually knew what she bought - "hmmm it smells of blueberry, oh no plum!" Well yes Jane that because (and there is a clue on the label in front of you) its a plum candle!

• Haha
I wouldn't mind the hauls so much if she actually knew what she bought - "hmmm it smells of blueberry, oh no plum!" Well yes Jane that because (and there is a clue on the label in front of you) its a plum candle!
and "i dont like it cos its purple" well dont buy an effing plum candle then you dipshit

• Haha
I can't wait for her to go away so we can all see how much fun she has on her little break and see what she gets up to... sorry I mean can't wait to see what food is being shoved in her face and see the inside of their car. Exciting FESTIVE TIMES!!!

Has anyone noticed she mentions Ibiza alot she won't Just say since holiday she has to say since our holiday TO IBIZA.. to make her sound like some kind of young hip party animal. She is Just so fake it's worse every video with the contradictions like when I believed she liked cleaning and stuff I was blind to the fact it was Just to Jump on the Mrs Hinch bollox and actually she does Jack tit cleaning even the draining board used to be full to the brim where she would never put it away and then the recent catching up with washing thing. Honestly what does this woman do all day?

I Just needed a pointless moan about her :LOL: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: I used to think she was so genuine. She is beyond stupid is it genuine or put on for views? Who the hell buys a purple candle but doesn't like purple :oops: smells like plum... not Jacket Potatoes then or Kebabs she will hate it! Since she never cooks or loses weight now where is her channel actually going I don't think she even knows. Her syn and calorie comment made me laugh I wonder what she thinks looking back at when she would scoff 5 burgers 3 sausages and 6 eggs as a syn free snack whilst cooking dinner now she has heard of calories :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.