Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all be a fake account she's setup to send herself q&a questions :ROFLMAO:
Still got nothing, talks complete and utter wank ! Be prepared it’s her birthday coming up she, ll be relaxing the calories more than she normally does. Probably her and Charlie will go out for a nice drive somewhere to celebrate.... yawn !!!

duck me my 15 seconds of fame !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I can not stand Cath and Laura they are forever begging or hinting that they need money or food or presents. Then act surprised when their viewers send them stuff. I mean you gave that stranger on the internet you home address what were you expecting? 🙄But then they have money for crap vintage Christmas tat. They piss me right off. Jane really hates them.
I know a lot of people seem to really admire them but I’ll admit that I can’t stand the Budget Slimmers either. I’ve not seen that much of them but I have seen them moaning about how they’re so incredibly poor they can’t afford food, while spending money on second hand tat from a car boot sale. Do they have a tattle thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Janes a troll , slagging off poor Patrick all over the net but not having the balls to say his name even 🙄 and she should have addressed the ibs comment 🤗 her ibs just magically disappeared she could make money from that ! 🙄
She’s an absolute wanker end of , she’s full of herself in her dim way and it’s hilarious to watch like a late 80s comedy sketch 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
made me laugh when she said the "troll" didn't have the balls to reply when all along Jane didn't have the balls to actually message them in the first place, it was all a staged act to make her look like queen B - what a total tit she is :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I missed out on the drama!! You watch, she'll be doing a video on how she overcame her IBS and can now eat copious amounts of cheese. I too hope I could one day, be as happy as Jane but unfortunately my brain needs a lot more stimulation than cleaning and shopping so sitting in a flat all day would make me deeply unhappy. I love adventurous holidays and having fun, so again I'd be sad just sitting watching my husband in the pool then driving to a supermarket to buy snacks. I'd also feel incredibly unfulfilled in life, if I looked forward to playing board games that are aimed at children, but that's just me. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Come to think of it she’s a bloody walking miracle!
I mean how many people do you know that are pushing 30 stone walking around in size 10 tops 🤯
Eastbourne has giving us a beaut that’s for sure 🥰
Happy Friday people 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still laugh at your profile pic 🤣 she looks like a Russian sniper
May be Bout time for a change. Just been on her insta under yet another pseudo and shes posted up a message from a gammonette " just one of the messages of support I've got about these trolls, she needs to take a long hard look at herself does that one, cant even be honest about sending messages over to us so called trolls !

Reactions: 8
she's shown her true colours once again with this little stunt, to lie about messaging a "troll" and going to the trouble of sending the message to herself and screen shotting it to make out it was a genuine message and the "troll" ignored her is despicable and shows what a calculating sly witch she is, happy to lie to her loyal band of gammonettes so they feel sorry for her and send her kiss ass messages of support, honestly when you think she can't sink any lower............

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she's shown her true colours once again with this little stunt, to lie about messaging a "troll" and going to the trouble of sending the message to herself and screen shotting it to make out it was a genuine message and the "troll" ignored her is despicable and shows what a calculating sly witch she is, happy to lie to her loyal band of gammonettes so they feel sorry for her and send her kiss ass messages of support, honestly when you think she can't sink any lower............
I would have been proud to have displayed my message and obviously my reply as you all know, bleeping lying porker !!!

Reactions: 7
I would have been proud to have displayed my message and obviously my reply as you all know, bleeping lying porker !!!
Maybe you should message her and post it in here to prove what you have done so when her followers come over for a read they can see she lied. Unless she has already blocked you of course lol

Reactions: 3
Oh my god if this is Jane Day she HATES the other SW YouTubers other than Debbie. She has called out Tan, Helen from The Livingstons,Katy Jane and so on with kiddies for filming and talking about diets around their kids. She made very obvious and sly cutting jabs about people who have advertising at the start of their videos. Helen and Jane watched it and had a tantrum and cried on IG live 🤣😂😥😂🤣 She also slagged Jane and Tan for getting all but naked for her #bebravebeyou thing. Shes also called Kate SW out for starving herself lol 🤣 I use to love watching her and then letting the likes of Katy Jane and The Gammon Joint know shes on a sly slagging rant about them and watch the tit hit the fan. 🤣
Just went and found this woman and watched a few of her videos. I watched the kitchen tour one and she said about having a gastric bypass. She’s lost 13 stone so seems like it weren’t from slimming world totally if she’s had a op beforehand. Can someone enlighten me?

Reactions: 1
Oh my god if this is Jane Day she HATES the other SW YouTubers other than Debbie. She has called out Tan, Helen from The Livingstons,Katy Jane and so on with kiddies for filming and talking about diets around their kids. She made very obvious and sly cutting jabs about people who have advertising at the start of their videos. Helen and Jane watched it and had a tantrum and cried on IG live 🤣😂😥😂🤣 She also slagged Jane and Tan for getting all but naked for her #bebravebeyou thing. Shes also called Kate SW out for starving herself lol 🤣 I use to love watching her and then letting the likes of Katy Jane and The Gammon Joint know shes on a sly slagging rant about them and watch the tit hit the fan. 🤣
I’ve always found Jane Day boring so I’ve obviously missed this side to her 😂
good for her ... the only one I can barely tolerate is Helen but even then her voice
and the singing gets on my tits

Oh my god I can not stand Cath and Laura they are forever begging or hinting that they need money or food or presents. Then act surprised when their viewers send them stuff. I mean you gave that stranger on the internet you home address what were you expecting? 🙄But then they have money for crap vintage Christmas tat. They piss me right off. Jane really hates them.
Me either though I do admit that Cath does seem to have a good sense of humour
and can be quite funny at times

Reactions: 1
I only watch our Jane now as it's like an episode of the Two Ronnie's with her and the bean! It really is like a parody of someone desperate to be a SM influencer but never hitting the mark. She's utterly deluded and so are the Gammonettes. I'm half expecting her to one day admit it was just a joke channel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just went and found this woman and watched a few of her videos. I watched the kitchen tour one and she said about having a gastric bypass. She’s lost 13 stone so seems like it weren’t from slimming world totally if she’s had a op beforehand. Can someone enlighten me?
Boorish as I find her I’ve watched quite a lot of her videos and in the ones I’ve seen she’s never talked about doing anything but SW. Have to say a kitchen tour doesn’t sound like her at all. I watched some early ones where she was sitting in an armchair, but most of them she’s kind of marching about in front of her living room wall, working through a list of topics held by her son Joe, who does the filming. Recently she’s been perched next to a coffee machine in an empty corner 🤔 is that her?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.