Jane Gammons #59 Much love Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder he’s cheesed off! Works all week, he's financially responsible for everything, he’s made to wear a stupid hoodie, he’s totally unfit and he’s to come home from work and faff about in the spare bedroom enabling her hobby! I’d back my bags and tell her to shove her wax melts as I walked out the door! Surely being on your own is better than being controlled and manipulated for the rest of your life!

Reactions: 10
He always says "thanks for everything you do" in his pathetic posts about his "beautiful wife".....but what exactly does she do? Nothing from what I can see.

I missed the live last night. What did she say about coming over all funny?

Reactions: 7
He always says "thanks for everything you do" in his pathetic posts about his "beautiful wife".....but what exactly does she do? Nothing from what I can see.

I only managed 15 minutes and that was too much
---
She’s live wearing the MLJ HOODIE looks a tad close fitting on her

• Haha
Reactions: 11

it’s deffo Chinny McChinface that wrote those posts haha. It’s obvious now that both of their instagrams are deleted. Why would his be gone when it was private and he only had like 1k followers? Talk about making it obvious that YOU ran it all along Chins 😂 she does feck all, he cooks, cleans, pays for everything. What a sad life. It takes a special kind of psycho to write gushing posts about themselves on an instagram they made for their husband 🥴 just shows how much she wanted to live the instahun lifestyle, lovely Jane with her lovely huzzzzbind. Tagging Bean’s posts #instaman etc 😂 filtering her pics to look like the other huns and taking them at instaworthy angles. It really was bleeping pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had to go out for some air last night…then she had to sit down, it was all too much for her!

• Haha
He looks like a total sad prat in that logo sweatshirt, grow some balls FFS Charlie and stop being a doormat enabler for your selfish, narcissistic life sucking wife you big wet kipper.

You can tell she’s board gaming playing shops now, the way she’s just throwing the lucky dips in the boxes

Reactions: 9
You can tell she’s board gaming playing shops now, the way she’s just throwing the lucky dips in the boxes
She was flustered from the get go, to top it off TikTok didn’t like the wheel so did everyone a favour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't understand why she was even going to use the wheel I thought it was banned by TikTok months ago as games etc not allowed?
She said something about it being ok if she hasn’t got TikTok shop on but clearly it wasn’t 😂she must’ve got a violation.

• Haha
So she hasn’t appeared since , told people she’d be on packing their orders today.

• Haha
Can I say something you must use the address you make your products but Jane uses her so called office address, at the end of the day does she make her wax etc there no. She’s good enough to criticise other businesses when she’s not legit

Can I say something you must use the address you make your products but Jane uses her so called office address, at the end of the day does she make her wax etc there no. She’s good enough to criticise other businesses when she’s not legit
You're right this was passed onto trading standards a while ago, and then she suddenly started submitting her "recipes" for legal and labelling purposes if she is falsely and deliberately putting the wrong address on there they will document that and show evidence of a pattern of it too. I won't say too much here because I have given enough free advice on here for her...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.