Jane Gammons #59 Much love Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread number 59 folks, the suggestion with most likes was from @Motherofpigs :)

tattle.png

What will the next chapter of tales of the not so unexpected bring? stay tuned to find out, tattle on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t breathe 😂😂😂 she’s going to have a witch fit hahahaha. Thanks guyzzzzzzzzzz. If she changes her bizniss name i will probably die from laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Uber en route 😂
---
It must be all hands on deck if she hasn’t been on today .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that Steph is live doing karaoke 🤣🤣
Chins might get ideas 🥴
4240ED1F-B676-4EE7-A480-F5F98AF0EC49.jpeg

---
Absolutely savage 😬
---
She makes chins sounds like Mariah

• Haha
  • Wow
Can’t say I’m surprised she’s got a Amazon wish list bigger then the yellow pages 🤣 what’s wrong with all these people 🤪

• Haha
Omg that Steph is live doing karaoke 🤣🤣
Chins might get ideas 🥴View attachment 2076150
---
Absolutely savage 😬
---
She makes chins sounds like Mariah
Omg she came up the other night, screaming about 11.30 at night, god help her neighbours 😂
I also can’t get over the scruff of her 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Can’t say I’m surprised she’s got a Amazon wish list bigger then the yellow pages 🤣 what’s wrong with all these people 🤪
It’s so cheeky! I’m surprised chins doesn’t have one, it would be all food gifts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus wept 😂

---
I bet they’re making a fortune between her and the son I think he’s got over 100k followers….This is what happens when you try to genetically modify Peppa Pig 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.