Jane Gammons #59 Much love Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said she’s going to make him wear it to the supermarket 😂
---
Cawol has bought over 80 dips

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That hoodie :ROFLMAO: manly Charlie, really manly 🤪 might as well put his balls in her handbag and be done, would have said his knob but she's need tweezers to pick it back out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Tanya needs to calm down, always telling silent watchers/other wax companies to come say hello.

• Haha
She just loves making him a laughing stock, she is a vile cow.
He must be completely braindead, worse than we thought for her to parade him round wearing that.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think brookies heaven scents are on as well, they have probs stolen her viewers 😂 I’m bored of her, watching creepy Paul Breach in the hope that he might have another meltdown like yesterday lol. I need a life 😂 tbf tho, I can’t really have a life atm with the needy baby sausage dog haha. I’d rather be snuggled up with her than out on the piss anyway ❤

• Haha
FFS… that‘s ridiculous that’s £80 plus postage…

It‘s so she can block them 😂😂

Well games night is really buzzing isn’t it all 58 watchers 😂
She has blocked me at some point early last week, normally I would create another account but I really can’t be arsed with the fat bleeping dipstick atm !

• Haha
She had the nails done the bean looks completely fucked off and she’s getting more flustered 😂
IMG_4020.jpeg

---
She’s so sharp and ignorant to him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She had the nails done the bean looks completely fucked off and she’s getting more flustered 😂View attachment 2134938
---
She’s so sharp and ignorant to him.
View attachment 2134952
tbf he is slooooooow as duck 😂 it would annoy me as well haha. Imagine him at work. No wonder he got sent back to Eastbourne from his headhunted manigmint possishhhun in Lunnndin. Oh sorry he chose to come back, didn’t he. As if anyone believes that. He was probably covering maternity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
tbf he is slooooooow as duck 😂 it would annoy me as well haha. Imagine him at work. No wonder he got sent back to Eastbourne from his headhunted manigmint possishhhun in Lunnndin. Oh sorry he chose to come back, didn’t he. As if anyone believes that. He was probably covering maternity.
There’s not a hope in hell he was a manager he doesn’t even know the basics on her laptop 😂 she’s having to direct and explain how to print off orders, and she can’t count to twelve 😅clearly they were/ are employed under the SN scheme.
---
You just know she’s ready to explode it’s a case of “ wait till I get off this fuckin live “ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And more fecked off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she look like the bean's twin sister so much in this still? 🤣

OT but did anyone else hear her going on the other day about yet another nude/naked smutty program? She's absolutely GAGGING for it isn't she 🤣🤣🤣🤢 she needs to calm down her glasses will steam up and the wax mewts will melt

• Haha
She speaks to him like crap but yeah he’s a dozy bleep 😂😂. Howling remembering the headhunting story, she thought they’d hit the big time 😂
---
She looks like wants to twit him 🤣

On her feet for a couple of hours and needs a tens machine, wtf 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe her mods have spent about £700 on that live to keep her happy and the other 10 or so are regulars who watch her daily with add ons, I’d be mortified. I think she had 2 new customers and for cawol over £100 I’m ashamed for her 😱 I’ve not been on here in ages had to keep my distance from fat hole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think brookies heaven scents are on as well, they have probs stolen her viewers 😂 I’m bored of her, watching creepy Paul Breach in the hope that he might have another meltdown like yesterday lol. I need a life 😂 tbf tho, I can’t really have a life atm with the needy baby sausage dog haha. I’d rather be snuggled up with her than out on the piss anyway ❤
Seems like heaven to me … I have a Bengal curled up on my lap and a Persian at my side purring at me I’ve not yet stooped to watching Paul Breach 😂 though….
---
Brookies was on 294 watchers compared to her 58 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.