Jane Gammons #59 Much love Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with the other children being much older they’ll be harder to handle, she was asking advice on Ellie’s behaviour she was biting and nipping them and couldn’t explain what was wrong, they’re so isolated into the bargain.
I really do not know how they cope, I had two NT children and at times it was hard (grown up now)

Reactions: 5
She said it was a surprise pregnancy, maybe her pill failed due to the amount of tummy bugs they have in that house.
She was saying one of the kids had the squits in this weeks meal vlog saying she had probably picked it up at school … I beg to differ it’s more likely the under cooked freezer offerings that are dished up on the daily…..

She herself has special needs and I don’t think the husband is the full ticket either I’m a firm believer in if you know there is a very high chance of you passing on a genetic condition to your child it’s totally irresponsible to bring them into the world… Her tubes should have been tide before she had any children …

Reactions: 7
She was saying one of the kids had the squits in this week's meal vlog saying she had probably picked it up at school … I beg to differ it’s more likely the undercooked freezer offerings that are dished up on the daily…..
They always have the squits, no bloody wonder!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is there a reason they keep going with more kids? Like are they religious or something? You’d think someone would highlight how full their plate already is without adding another little one to it.

After doctordoctor’s recap above I remain agog that someone can run a filthy and unsafe biznizz from their box room making personal care items and not a thing is done about it. I’m surprised the local Fire Officer hasn’t got wind of her and what’s she’s up to yet. I live in hope!
Who is katie UM? Sorry, just never heard of her before.

Reactions: 4
It's new thread time again so let's have those title suggestions, space is limited and no swearing allowed (sadly) ;)

Reactions: 6
It's new thread time again so let's have those title suggestions, space is limited and no swearing allowed (sadly) ;)
Thread suggestion

MuchLoveJane the only place where you get free pubes with every grimey death dip 🤮 and guaranteed excessive shipping fees

I know it doesn't rhyme but made me chuckle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion: Jane Gammons #60 Not Much Love Jane going on in that flat, you're bitter, moany and still very fat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another thread suggestion

Much Love Jane the child Stalker

(People will search much love jane and find out the truth of the nasty piece of work)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread…Thinks she’s a tattler hunter ,come n get us ya dozy munter
---
Jesus wept…

---
I think she meant it’s a forgotten parcel that they had to rush out and post or get another strike from TikTok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The bean must be disgusted having to ferry her about with that failing hobby, she’s clearly getting no orders if she’s moved the bulk of her stock to TikTok shop.

---
Jesus wept…
View attachment 2140362
---
I think she meant it’s a forgotten parcel that they had to rush out and post or get another strike from TikTok.
I bet they went to KFC on their way home, she must have been exhausted packing an order straight away. What’s the betting Charlie went into the shop and she sat on her arse in the van 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
Jesus wept…
View attachment 2140362
---
What does she want a bleeping medal just because it usually takes a week. Let me guess bean bag had to take the parcel in for her
---
I bet they went to KFC on their way home, she must have been exhausted packing an order straight away. What’s the betting Charlie went into the shop and she sat on her arse in the van 🤪
Great minds think alike, first thing I thought too 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.