Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
so I’ve never trolled this woman. But she’s actually just trolled me by messaging me personally threatening me. mistake…. BIG mistake!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She’ll just have seen stuff you’ve mentioned on the threads about yourself and latched onto it, what does she think your ex employer is going to do?
---

Naw! Just an open forum 😂
God knows thing is Jane I don’t need to work anymore I’m too busy going on holidays or to see shows or walking my beautiful dog, all while having my heating on in my mortgage free home. But don’t you worry. I’ve got my bag ready for Deiday at 3 (if u know, you know) 😂😂. Oh and she wants me to make a public apology 😂 for what? Having an opinion on someone who thinks it’s a good idea to broadcast their private life on public platforms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
My god she's an unfortunate looking specimen, as my dear nana would say "everyone has the right to be ugly but some abuse the privilege"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
To say what? You’re on a commentary website 😂…Her minions are obviously on here following all our posts to see if we share any personal information…Maybe we’ve been allotted a personal mod 🙄
---
Sure we’ve got video of her being nasty about her old neighbour, what’s the difference? She even had to delete the venom she spilled about her MIL she’s no fuckin different to anyone on here only difference is we’re doing it on Tattle and she’s doing on her SM .
I hope my personal mod is Cawol 🥴

Good luck finding me online, I have zero social media under my real name. Tiktok’s fake, instagram is fake, twitter is fake. Well, not fake but under pseudonyms as I have an abusive ex-partner who stalked me online when we broke up. If that cunt can’t find me then there is no chance Detective Chins will 😂🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Jo-nos

VIP Member
What did she say? how did she know to message you? is she seeing who's watching her stories who doesn't follow her? she's on dangerous ground messaging people with threats
Basically said I can block her as she has all the screenshots (of what I don’t know. I’m guessing tattle because I’ve never commented anywhere else). Also mentioned my daughters name. The police in the area I live and she saved a pic of me in an old work uniform. So basically she has actually trolled me.

• Wow
I wonder if she'll be on live soon to brag about what she's done, if so I hope some decent people watch and tell her how much trouble she can be in for doing what she did. She's acting like she's a super spy when actually all she's done is search social media accounts of people who watch her lives that she's suspicious of, cross referenced some bits off tattle and found personal info to use against them.

Remember the live linked here the other day where she said "these people" should be very careful as she had found number plates, pictures and even knew what pubs they drank in, she's taking credit as a sleuth when all she's done is looked through open profiles or photos. How dare she then claim to have discovered all that info like she's so clever. She's trying to rattle people into fearing she's onto them when all she did was get lucky with some basic info. It's awful of her to threaten people and say she'll go to employers or family members when all they've done is watch what she freely puts out there and take the piss out of her on a GOSSIP site. She's a complete saddo.
She actually knows who I am she tried to threaten me in the past because I dared to tell her that involving people into a ponzi scheme ( MLM ) and trying to profit off them, while people were being laid off work or were being put on furlough was immoral … and I still stand by that … just as I stand by her giving out aggro cards so that people can lie and deceive their partners is immoral too….
I think the fact I took to Instagram and turned the tables on her made her realised she couldn’t bully me or threaten me as a) I was retired 😂 and b) my family couldn’t give a shit what I say about people online, and in most cases agree with me 🤣 so she ended up on a live fuming about me and crying she was a nice person 😳 tough shit Chins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

monga

VIP Member
I wouldn’t mind I barely watch her as she’s so depressingly boring I usually only manage ten minutes before my phone hits me in the face 😂😂 and yes @monga sjes practically done everything that you’ve just posted. She’s also demanded I take down all accounts where I’ve “slandered her, micro and her business” so I’m sorry guys but I’m afraid I have to close tattle down. I know you’ll all be devestated but the queen has demanded it so I must follow her orders or west yorks police will be knocking on my door.
Nobody’s slandering the business we’re only telling the truth 😂 the police will be having a right old giggle when she tells them the MLJ empire amounts to 6 feckin wax melts and a mermaid pen 🖊🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
That hoodie :ROFLMAO: manly Charlie, really manly 🤪 might as well put his balls in her handbag and be done, would have said his knob but she's need tweezers to pick it back out

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Maybe they are moving into the van 😂

can’t wait to see the potty in the kitchen. Frying bacon whilst sat curling out a turd 💩

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
Good luck in telling my boss how nasty and mean I am, my boss is fucking fabulous.........did I mention im self employed???? ;)

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I can’t breathe 😂😂😂 she’s going to have a bitch fit hahahaha. Thanks guyzzzzzzzzzz. If she changes her bizniss name i will probably die from laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 14

monga

VIP Member
Not forgetting she’s on this website herself so does that mean the police will be going for her too 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It’s probably all Charlie’s bright idea 🥴 I’m surprised he hasn’t contacted Rishi Sunak like he did Boris Johnson 😂

• Haha