Jane Gammons #59 Much love Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like heaven to me … I have a Bengal curled up on my lap and a Persian at my side purring at me I’ve not yet stooped to watching Paul Breach 😂 though….
---

Brookies was on 294 watchers compared to her 58 😂
cats are deffo more polite cuddle buddies, not long after I wrote that comment she started trying to attack my dressing gown and got my wrist 😬😂 bloody puppies and their shark teefs ouch! Bet your Bengal is an absolute beauty ❤

Honestly Breachy boi is bleeping fascinating 😂 not in a oooo i love him kinda way, more in a ‘i want to study this narc c-nt’ kinda way. For me anyway as I am interested in the psychology of why people are the way they are (in this guys case narcissism and social media.

Anyway so as not to derail haha, I would also like to study Chins. Find out why she is the way she is. I deffo think she has some unresolved mother issues. She was talking to Mumma Beast like a customer again tonight. She was more friendly to actual customers than her mother.

Reactions: 7

She speaks to him like crap but yeah he’s a dozy bleep 😂😂. Howling remembering the headhunting story, she thought they’d hit the big time 😂
---

She looks like wants to twit him 🤣

On her feet for a couple of hours and needs a tens machine, wtf 😳
Worse , she took weak and had to go get air you’d think that would be a wake up call! But no! They’re going for McDonald’s 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
The poor soul needs food she ain’t been fed in several hours her sugar level must’ve have dipped since she’s so starved of food. Omg I’ve missed you all you probably won’t remember me I followed chins with YouTube her clit dress her clothes that where too loose at the wrists, swimming on the that poor ball 🤣🤣 and now the tit lives of wax I cannot even comment cause their that bad now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The poor soul needs food she ain’t been fed in several hours her sugar level must’ve have dipped since she’s so starved of food. Omg I’ve missed you all you probably won’t remember me I followed chins with YouTube her clit dress her clothes that where too loose at the wrists, swimming on the that poor ball 🤣🤣 and now the tit lives of wax I cannot even comment cause their that bad now
I don’t remember you sorry , but you seem like our kinda gal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was here ages ago she pissed me off so much I had to leave the way she made those simpletons believe she was their friends for money and she’s never changed poor cawol over £100 in that tit is beyond me

Reactions: 9
What kind of a nutter spends £80.00 in one go on wax melts?! They're not even a brand, they're crappy much love.chins 😳

He must be completely braindead, worse than we thought for her to parade him round wearing that.
---
View attachment 2134910
View attachment 2134912
Why the hell is she making him wear that ridiculous hoodie when she’s not wearing one herself?! She makes a bleep of him all the time, she’s a joke. Tik Tok is absolutely flooded with mewt sellers, the same ones pop up all the time and they interact with new customers instead of blocking them, chins is so weird. These vulnerable customers of hers won’t be able to keep it up forever, chins when you read this and print it off for your tattle dossier that’s worth duck all, have a think about what you’re actually doing to these people you call ‘friends’. It’s quite sickening actually. I haven’t heard any of the other sellers talking about Imodium either, bleeping head case she is!
---
View attachment 2135214

Worse , she took weak and had to go get air you’d think that would be a wake up call! But no! They’re going for McDonald’s 😂
View attachment 2135212
She’s bleeping tapped 😂. Christ, it’s a good job she hasn’t got a job

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Kelly annoys her, the way she was saying ‘you don’t have to keep apologising!’ Poor Kelly, she’ll be all hurt, she’s another one that has ‘ishoos’

I remember you but did you used to have a different username? When you said ‘fat hole’ in another comment I was like ‘oh! I remember someone calling her that before!’ because it was so damn funny 😂😂

I think Kelly annoys her, the way she was saying ‘you don’t have to keep apologising!’ Poor Kelly, she’ll be all hurt, she’s another one that has ‘ishoos’
Tbf Kelly is an annoying, needy twit. Always needing validation haha. Bit like Chins herself 😂

• Haha
I remember you but did you used to have a different username? When you said ‘fat hole’ in another comment I was like ‘oh! I remember someone calling her that before!’ because it was so damn funny 😂😂

Tbf Kelly is an annoying, needy twit. Always needing validation haha. Bit like Chins herself 😂
Like attracts like 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes! She’s always moaning she’s being left out etc, she annoys me too!

• Haha
Said she’ll be on packing but I doubt we’ll see her…Said to Charlie “ I’ve come over all funny you’ll have to take over “ he wasn’t pandering to her lastnight I think he’s had enough of the whole thing, all that effort for less than minimum wage when you count it over the mumph🙄

It’s kinda sad that she made him do all her witch work after he had been working all week. Let the guy sit on his ass and watch TV ffs. I hope he has got fed up with it all and tells her to duck off soon 😂

• Haha
It’s kinda sad that she made him do all her witch work after he had been working all week. Let the guy sit on his ass and watch TV ffs. I hope he has got fed up with it all and tells her to duck off soon 😂
But the low key contempt for him you could see in her face when she felt he wasn’t helping out! I think the porcine princess forgets he works a real job all week and pays for everyfink…. 🤣

• Haha
I reckon he’s on his last nerve ( as well as brain cell) he’s clearly fed up he made no effort at all , usually he’ll put on a bit of face to please her, you could tell he was in for a right ear bashing once it finished.
---
Thread Charlie’s givin up the ghost is MLJ about to become toast

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Much Love Jane’s a farce, sales are sparse and the Bean can’t be arsed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.