Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
That salad bar bowl looks like it's been dropped and scooped back up, those things give me the ick, the amount of times i've seen people drop things back in from their bowl and kids picking bits up with their fingers, even saw a woman taste some coleslaw right off the serving spoon and put it back in 😂 we used to go a fair bit as it was in laws fave place back in the day. They've gone for all the things in dressings and just mixed it all up, gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
Thing is with the pathetic few hours she did at Tesco she should have been able to juggle both, she's making out like she left a job to work full time hours at home when in reality she "works" only about the same as she did at Tesco because she's super lazy and incapable of any real graft.

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Maybe it’s kicking off in Eastbourne because he’s read what she actually said about his late mum online 😬 if that is tiny I hope he has a word with her , her actions and words are far more hateful then anything said on here

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Yes! ‘Me and Charlie had a proper laugh about it!’ After I went over it and over it and over it and over it…..😂
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Is it coincidence she starts flogging old stuff on Vinted a few days after the whole Charlie pays for everything thing 😂

Doesn’t scream a woman making money on her business to me

• Heart
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
She has far too much time on her hands all she does is say I’ve been binge watching Netflix all day , she’s not even packing the small amount of orders she’s getting because she can’t be bothered , and that app is gonna be about as useful as her swivel seat
---
And she’s still got 5 Mother’s Day boxes left 😅
I couldn’t believe it when she said she was going off to watch her programme when she knew people were waiting on orders, only for that Zal she’d have no business .I notice most of her regulars aren’t buying as much anymore they’re waiting on the lucky dips, I give her MLJ bizz to the end of the year and that’s being generous

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I knew there was a reason she hated me to the point of ranting about me on Instagram for 2 days solid 🤣 it’ll be me townhouse she took umbrage at and not the fact I told her she was a nasty bint taking advantage of people with her pyramid - get rich quick scheme over lockdown…
That's quite an achievement 🤣🤣🤣

It's so obvious when she's jealous of something, she can't stop bitching about it. If she ever got a house she'd never stop trying to lord it over people. What a fat bitter dickhead!

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I would imagine Janes colleagues breathed a sigh of relief when she left, she's one of those people who think they're very likeable and popular when in reality people put up with them through gritted teeth and talk about them behind their backs because they're such an annoying twat, we've all worked with a Jane im sure.

• Heart

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Isn't tiny Tim so lucky to have a beautiful wife that looks like a mix of uncle fester and Danny Devito's penguin from batman?

4D471301-84E3-4B22-B2AA-55DD0EF11616.jpeg

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Size 11 boots for tiny
She loves a man in a chelsea boot , he’s got loads of puma trainers but when he goes football he likes a proper shoe ?
And a shirt 🥴
AAE7B00B-8624-40B6-B893-8B99D7C0E8F8.jpeg
F45AF4C4-31FA-4354-BC57-48D559237538.png
F7EDE4F8-3273-4693-BDD0-363A5DB5DC6D.png
BC029191-F0B6-4EA7-A1B8-542B9E337847.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

doctordoctor

VIP Member
In what way has it changed her life? She’s still
exactly the same! Doesn’t go anywhere, still has a food addiction, still won’t go to any social events, still tests for covid on a regular basis….what does she believe has changed for her??

Disneylover

VIP Member
Shithouse on wheels 🤣🤣🤣
How long until it’s up for sale, she won’t want to be in the van, she’ll do a few trips and then say it’s not for her.
What a sad fucking existence for a man who is 32, he can’t even go for an Indian what he’d love to do because of her IBS, I reckon it’s phantom IBS, she hardly mentions it unless he suggests going somewhere, pathetic. We went out for an Indian last night, I drove so hubby could drink, surely there’s an Indian restaurant in Eastbourne that would take them a short time to get home in case her phantom IBS kicks off??! There’s defo a Thai restaurant they they went to a couple of times that’s in walking distance, they vlogged it, not sure if it’s still there but why don’t they go there?! I think it’s so weird that they don’t go anywhere at weekends, they’re 30 and 32 ffs. Charlie is defo the type who would love to go to the pub on a Saturday night too, but no he’s not even allowed to do that. He used to go out with his mates every now and then didn’t he, he doesn’t even do that anymore. Chins will be too tight to spend the money on top of not wanting to go out because of her weight. Ridiculous!

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Did she say that? 😂
About making £3.99
Na she didn’t but I think she believes what ever she has sold a product for is the money she’s made , she don’t take into account the 2 weeks it’s taken for her to make it or packaging and ingredients etc

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Asking business advice from someone that doesn’t roll out of her pit till midday and relies on her husband for everything.

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She said they will sell the Audi and she might get a fiat 500 and it won’t cost anything a month 🤣 she’s crazy
---
As a fiat 500 would just be a little run around 😬

• Haha
  • Angry

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
He could have been blessed with 15inch but it would soon have died anyways and shrivelled up seeing chins complete with a tight barbie nightie and ketchup stains 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Said about Charlie’s mum dying from covid
View attachment 2009623
Excuse me WHAT did she just say infront of her grieving husband IM SO DONE WITH MOTHERS DAY I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER NOW am I the only one that finds it incredibly insensitive

She doesn’t know how to price good Lord you work out how much it costs to make then add a percent your happy with to MAKE money not guess a price and sell everything at a loss. Charlie when you next spy your a idiot your wife is a disgrace and your mugged off regularly get a grip