Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
plus the tiny issue of how she would fit in a fiat 500

She sees herself as this young blonde bombshell girl boss influencer. No offence to anyone that has a fiat 500 but they are known as love islander cars and mostly driven by basic ditzy girls funnily enough the kind who would wear a barbie nighty and own a barbie drinks bottle I can’t invision a morbidly obese lazy frizzy yet greasy messy bun wearing food stained clothes Jane in one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said they will sell the Audi and she might get a fiat 500 and it won’t cost anything a month 🤣 she’s crazy
---
As a fiat 500 would just be a little run around 😬
it‘ll be another old banger like Berty the van she does realise the starting price of a brand new 500 is starting at 15K and that’s for a basic spec in white only 🤣 cloud ☁ cuckoo land…

Reactions: 11
When she started to say that Audi have been ringing them as they desperately want to buy the car back from from as they are short of cars , I mean does she honestly believe this 🥴 you can’t afford the car it’s that simple
They were probably ringing to see did she want to trade in her old car for a newer model they usually do this once a car is three yr old.

Reactions: 11
I have a fiat 500 😬🫣 a wee 2014 and it is my likkkkle runaround. I only use it for scooting around the village as it is easy to park and only costs me £30 road tax plus £150 a year insurance lol. We have a bigger car for longer journeys and a van too. But yeah i’m thinking about trading it in, i was looking at new fiats and couldnt believe how expensive they were. Chinny chin chins thinks because they are small that they are cheap. She should just admit that they can’t afford any car because her bizniss isn’t making any money 😂 I can’t believe she sits in that flat freezing rather than getting a part time job to pay for the heating bill. And then moans about it. Ridiculous. There are people working multiple jobs to make ends meet ffs but janey ten chins thinks she is hard done to. bleeping clown 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure the Mac book she got after that women hit her car and chins made out she had whiplash it all tied in , car was hit she said several times on camera she was in pain and then ended up with the Mac book 😬
---
View attachment 2011561
---
Why the heart eyes 😍 ffs
Yeah her and the bean both had accidents she was getting physio on neck while rolling around on the Poundland ball, then saying to the bean she couldn’t move with pain when he
got home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody miss them workouts, she even got herself a nice pair of Velcro trainers 🤣 only time she worked her heart rate up was when the cornflakes came out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must’ve went to watch Charlie swim unless he didn’t go ? otherwise she would’ve been on for company until he came back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a fiat 500 😬🫣 a wee 2014 and it is my likkkkle runaround. I only use it for scooting around the village as it is easy to park and only costs me £30 road tax plus £150 a year insurance lol. We have a bigger car for longer journeys and a van too. But yeah i’m thinking about trading it in, i was looking at new fiats and couldnt believe how expensive they were. Chinny chin chins thinks because they are small that they are cheap. She should just admit that they can’t afford any car because her bizniss isn’t making any money 😂 I can’t believe she sits in that flat freezing rather than getting a part time job to pay for the heating bill. And then moans about it. Ridiculous. There are people working multiple jobs to make ends meet ffs but janey ten chins thinks she is hard done to. bleeping clown 🤡
I know they are ridiculously expensive my daughter was looking at them and nearly bought one but she was all seated at the salesperson desk thinking ok 15K a lot of money but it didn’t stop there it was if you want it in this colour it’ll be 18K if you want this or you want that it’ll be 21K in the end my daughter said forget it I don’t want the car that much 🤣 …. she’s ended up with a little Kia Picanto which she loves.

I’ve got a red fiat 500….it’s a great wee runaround for me, I’m about as far removed from a love island, ditzy blonde as you can imagine! 😂😂 Jane and daft boy will never fit in it, they would need Eastbourne Fire Service to cut them out! As if Audi would phone them up and ask if they’d like to sell their car because there’s a shortage!!! We’re not as daft as your fans Jane 😉

• Haha
I went on a tinder date once with a fella in his late 40s who showed up in a Fiat 500. Yes it was his (I asked if it was his ex wife’s car) and no, I didn’t think such a level of ick was possible 🤣

I’m amazed they’re making ends meet at all or even getting close to it. Is there some kind of housing benefit that they’d qualify for? His wages won’t be very high at all in his industry at his level and she’s making a loss every day fannying about playing shop. There’s no way they could afford rent on that place plus even basic living expenses without help. I’m convinced someone is bankrolling them in the background - whether it’s the state with some kind of benefits package or a relative who feels bad for the pair of them.

• Haha
I went on a tinder date once with a fella in his late 40s who showed up in a Fiat 500. Yes it was his (I asked if it was his ex wife’s car) and no, I didn’t think such a level of ick was possible 🤣

I’m amazed they’re making ends meet at all or even getting close to it. Is there some kind of housing benefit that they’d qualify for? His wages won’t be very high at all in his industry at his level and she’s making a loss every day fannying about playing shop. There’s no way they could afford rent on that place plus even basic living expenses without help. I’m convinced someone is bankrolling them in the background - whether it’s the state with some kind of benefits package or a relative who feels bad for the pair of them.
I don’t think they’re getting any benefits because if they were she would t be slagging off pensioners getting payments and I think if she was getting them she’s the type that would brag about it

Reactions: 6
She left her address out once so I had a look how much they are to rent , this is a current one a 2 bed same as hers , hers could be slightly cheaper at the mo but it will go up
BCA3105E-3994-49DD-B29A-7DA25F47DB46.jpeg

---
37C311CA-8C69-47B6-A317-17EE60634E8B.jpeg

---
And that’s if he is an assistant manager, I can’t see how they are doing it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She left her address out once so I had a look how much they are to rent , this is a current one a 2 bed same as hers , hers could be slightly cheaper at the mo but it will go up
View attachment 2012672
---
View attachment 2012679
---
And that’s if he is an assistant manager, I can’t see how they are doing it
Bloody hell there's no way they're affording that on just his wage, the top up shops alone match the rent and that's without all the other bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.