Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps asking tiny if he’s going swimming tonight as she don’t think he will go
She's projecting on to him, planting the seed of him not going and trying to sabotage him! I can see exactly what she's doing she's a right sneaky witch

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's projecting on to him, planting the seed of him not going and trying to sabotage him! I can see exactly what she's doing she's a right sneaky witch
100% she’s a nasty bit of work
---
Also said she had to go out to get him a pound coin for the lockers as he don’t carry cash , more like he’s not allowed any

Reactions: 9
100% she’s a nasty bit of work
---
Also said she had to go out to get him a pound coin for the lockers as he don’t carry cash , more like he’s not allowed any
Why does she have to do it? Where's the bank cards?.🧐 does she make him use apple pay so she can see everything he's doing I wonder

Reactions: 8
Sounds like she controls everything, what food they have what clothes he wears what they do 🥴 massive red flags 🚩
---
115598BC-D9E0-4195-9852-BD4CF02CACA7.jpeg

---
Asking who wants an all year round gift box ?
---
A mothers touch anyone ?
D582F495-7790-4CD8-AC07-0765659E2621.png

---
E7E5163A-92E1-4CEB-BE30-AA9EF7EB0D68.jpeg

---
Chins said it’s nothing to do with her
---
BB95CFD9-0F0D-4BC9-8A17-145BD1FAC2BC.jpeg

---
Said it’s been mental and she can’t do anymore games for a while she needs to do a restock
---
Said she’s behind with Mother’s Day she didn’t have enough stock lol
---
But she has to realise she has just had her game
---
Said glad she’s not made loads of Mother’s Day bits as she don’t want to be stuck with it , she still has valentines bits 🤣
---
Said she is looking at a fiat 500 , they can sell the Audi and get a good price , she don’t really use it
---
They could save that money a month and she can have a run around 🤣
---
She’s making out that Audi is a racing car 🤣🤣
---
Said with all the bills going up it makes sense to sell it , or keep it for two years
---
Audi rang them apparently and asked to buy it off them as apparently Audi are in shortage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Said cars in wales are cheaper then where she is , apparently she lives in London
---
Wtf is she on
---
They must be struggling with bills from what she’s saying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She keeps asking tiny if he’s going swimming tonight as she don’t think he will go
She needs to have a look into coercive control
She will keep asking and in the end he will say no because that’s what she wants and she knows it. It grinding someone down she probably even says to him you don’t really wanna go do you planting that so when he doesn’t go she can make out it was his decision. As for buying his clothes as well it’s bleeping weird I mean he doesn’t ever even like or is it the things she buys him like the two sizes two small essex boy coat

Why is she showing other products they look a million times better and people don’t mind paying for something that makes a nice gift an over priced tiny box of random crap isn’t a nice gift

A899067E-300C-4E73-9EE0-87912DAE7299.png

Sounds like she controls everything, what food they have what clothes he wears what they do 🥴 massive red flags 🚩
---
View attachment 2011130
---
Asking who wants an all year round gift box ?
---
A mothers touch anyone ? View attachment 2011149
---
View attachment 2011156
---
Chins said it’s nothing to do with her
---
View attachment 2011159
---
Said it’s been mental and she can’t do anymore games for a while she needs to do a restock
---
Said she’s behind with Mother’s Day she didn’t have enough stock lol
---
But she has to realise she has just had her game
---
Said glad she’s not made loads of Mother’s Day bits as she don’t want to be stuck with it , she still has valentines bits 🤣
---
Said she is looking at a fiat 500 , they can sell the Audi and get a good price , she don’t really use it
---
They could save that money a month and she can have a run around 🤣
---
She’s making out that Audi is a racing car 🤣🤣
---
Said with all the bills going up it makes sense to sell it , or keep it for two years
---
Audi rang them apparently and asked to buy it off them as apparently Audi are in shortage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Said cars in wales are cheaper then where she is , apparently she lives in London
---
Wtf is she on
---
They must be struggling with bills from what she’s saying
Cars being cheaper in Wales is absolutely not true. I live in Wales and we've always travelled to England to get our cars because the deals are better 🤣 she talks out of her enormous fat arse

The bean is earning the money and she controls it.... she makes me sick she's vile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is disgusting and if it were the other way round people would be horrified and telling her to leave even when you look online so much is aimed at women receiving the abuse even when she reads this she will laugh manically about it saying Charlie they think this about me then laugh some more and he will have to laugh all us dickheads and say noooooooooooooo it’s not like that at all

She went on a date to the ice bar once

she’s covered her sister in law face , how nice of her
7E68FA87-1F10-450B-BFAE-3F2B5B88916C.jpeg
3B6795E0-429D-47CC-9CA9-13E8AD6DF2D4.jpeg

---
Looks like a member of steps

• Haha
She went Asda earlier and got more food 😭
She got a whole chicken and she might cook it to use for sandwiches
---
She’s putting all these bits in the sale she said
D8585554-3BB8-474D-9D01-0DBF0F4A715F.jpeg

---
Sponges are in the sale because they have a new shape now , and some of it she just found lol what a tit show
---
4134E01A-C9F8-4270-AAEF-60540A6AC612.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 2011110
She went on a date to the ice bar once

she’s covered her sister in law face , how nice of her View attachment 2011214View attachment 2011215
---
Looks like a member of steps
10 st ago.
---
I can see jabba the hut in that little finger 🤣
Don’t talk about fat fingers 😂
---
Jeez it’s just like Groundhog Day make pwoducts reduce pwoducts a few weeks later, that stock on the shelves will be in that container in a couple of weeks time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are def struggling with money from what she was saying earlier , maybe tiny is starting to realise they only have his wage , you never know 😬
---
47B33A6A-1D60-4722-AA84-999B9AEF991F.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I get the freedom of being self employed is amazing and one of the perks but she doesn’t do anything with it. Imagine if you could work hard and save then just go on holiday anywhere anytime and not worry as no commitments. She makes every pro of self employed look a con 😂

Said she feels like she’s in the ice bar in London View attachment 2011212
I don’t know how she copes with no heating on in that flat all day, I’ve worked from home today and had the heating on all day, it’s bloody freezing. No way I’m layering up because I’m too tight to put the heating on! Imagine Charlie coming in from work to a freezing cold flat, its just ridiculous she makes me sick

It must be extremely cold where they are ,next to open water , any wonder the beans cock has shrivelled back in for body heat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He could have been blessed with 15inch but it would soon have died anyways and shrivelled up seeing chins complete with a tight barbie nightie and ketchup stains 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.