Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
credit cards maybe 🤔 god knows how they are doing it , he can’t have a penny spare at the end of the month

Reactions: 7
Just got this online, scary to think his wage will only just about cover rent, council tax, and maybe car payment/s?? No wonder she doesn't put the heating on, she'd rather stuff her face with £16 lunch deliveries from costa, priorities right there!

On a £25,000 salary, your take home pay will be £20,511 after tax and National Insurance. This equates to £1,709 per month and £394 per week.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She left her address out once so I had a look how much they are to rent , this is a current one a 2 bed same as hers , hers could be slightly cheaper at the mo but it will go up
View attachment 2012672
---
View attachment 2012679
---
And that’s if he is an assistant manager, I can’t see how they are doing it
duck me, I wouldn't get out of bed for that. 😂 Normally, I wouldn't take the piss out of people on low salary, but in the case of Dimwit & Miss Piggy, I'll make an exception.

Reactions: 5
Her ickle family and little life will be going down the shitter soon 😬 no wonder they have thought about living in that van 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she has a couple of Berty vids coming soon , can’t wait to see it when they claim it’s all finished 🥴
---
32367BDC-89B7-4CF4-AA4F-B32415AE2BDA.jpeg

---
And that’s the actual van 🤣
---
AC2368F8-8DC2-4DA2-997A-45FFBF220BEB.jpeg

---
07D7B4F6-672D-4610-923E-33008E855087.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I went on a tinder date once with a fella in his late 40s who showed up in a Fiat 500. Yes it was his (I asked if it was his ex wife’s car) and no, I didn’t think such a level of ick was possible 🤣

I’m amazed they’re making ends meet at all or even getting close to it. Is there some kind of housing benefit that they’d qualify for? His wages won’t be very high at all in his industry at his level and she’s making a loss every day fannying about playing shop. There’s no way they could afford rent on that place plus even basic living expenses without help. I’m convinced someone is bankrolling them in the background - whether it’s the state with some kind of benefits package or a relative who feels bad for the pair of them.
I’m convinced she’s on PIP for her MH conditions.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be shocked if she’s claiming something but I do think she would let us all know I don’t think she could keep it to herself

She never discusses their finances, Mrs G definitely left an insurance behind and those claims they got from the accidents are tiding them over imo. whiplash can earn you £7000

I’m convinced she’s on PIP for her MH conditions.
I think they’re definitely getting something (I’m not in the UK so don’t know the ins and outs of the benefits system there). It’s impossible for them to survive on his wage when they’re paying £1k plus a month in rent alone 🤣

I actually think she’d be the last person to say she was on some kind of benefit as it would interfere with her bitching about old people getting help with their heating! Of course in her mind she would be far more entitled to benefits than any other human alive….

I think they’re definitely getting something (I’m not in the UK so don’t know the ins and outs of the benefits system there). It’s impossible for them to survive on his wage when they’re paying £1k plus a month in rent alone 🤣

I actually think she’d be the last person to say she was on some kind of benefit as it would interfere with her bitching about old people getting help with their heating! Of course in her mind she would be far more entitled to benefits than any other human alive….
I’ve never heard her discuss their financial situation , they’re more flushed now than they’ve ever been, those sponsorships on YT earn you a tidy sum if you do them often enough, the bean couldn’t go on furlough because they couldn’t afford it and she did a £20 a week cleaning job.They must be getting something .

She gave the impression the other day that things are getting tight , saying the bills are to much , they are not getting an extra window put in Berty and they will prob sell the car , but then they spend so much money on food a week , since his mums death they went a bit crazy treating themselves to crocs and a sofa and that awful van
---
Who knows with these two , they prob don’t even know 🥴

• Haha
She gave the impression the other day that things are getting tight , saying the bills are to much , they are not getting an extra window put in Berty and they will prob sell the car , but then they spend so much money on food a week , since his mums death they went a bit crazy treating themselves to crocs and a sofa and that awful van
---
Who knows with these two , they prob don’t even know 🥴
Yes she’s definitely enjoying Mrs G’s money that’s why I’m convinced there was an insurance otherwise Charlie wouldn’t have got the van or been able to spend anything on it she wouldn’t allow it, if it’s his inheritance she can’t say anything, remember he was down to a reduce priced pizza at one stage, looked like it was kicked round the shop floor 😂

• Haha
She goes to the docs enough they prob had enough of her and signed anything going so she can claim for being a shut in

Yeah she was put on tabs for her anxiety during the pandemic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.