Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she got them little bottles of Etsy and they was really expensive , that is a really poor thing to bring out for Mother’s Day looks tacky and nasty
---
But then that’s her brand 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is a biznezz woman getting supplies from sellers on etsy? She should be going straight to the wholesalers herself

She could order from China like they do if the thick lump was more organised

She’s not ordering enough to get anything cheap she always gets like 6 or 10 of something , how can you constantly put items in the sale after a couple of weeks , she never seems embarrassed can’t work out if it’s just because she’s cocky thick or both 😅
---
She only seems bothered by colours and glitter ✨
She will spend 10 mins on what colour should the wax be

She’s not ordering enough to get anything cheap she always gets like 6 or 10 of something , how can you constantly put items in the sale after a couple of weeks , she never seems embarrassed can’t work out if it’s just because she’s cocky thick or both 😅
It's just embarrassing at this point 😵💫 if you made all this crap regularly you'd have it all there ready to use. I had more stuff than her laying around when I made my own wedding favours that one time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I personally have never purchased wax because of the colour as long as scent and quality are good that’s it job done

Reactions: 10
Cars being cheaper in Wales is absolutely not true. I live in Wales and we've always travelled to England to get our cars because the deals are better 🤣 she talks out of her enormous fat arse

The bean is earning the money and she controls it.... she makes me sick she's vile
I think she means the North of England Chubs and she thinks Wales is in the North 🤣

• Haha
When she started to say that Audi have been ringing them as they desperately want to buy the car back from from as they are short of cars , I mean does she honestly believe this 🥴 you can’t afford the car it’s that simple

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she started to say that Audi have been ringing them as they desperately want to buy the car back from from as they are short of cars , I mean does she honestly believe this 🥴 you can’t afford the car it’s that simple
You know someone is in dire financial trouble when the cars have to go

I bet she's still paying that macbook off too

I’m pretty sure the Mac book she got after that women hit her car and chins made out she had whiplash it all tied in , car was hit she said several times on camera she was in pain and then ended up with the Mac book 😬
---
AD526732-E2A3-4BFB-9821-2023F727E92A.jpeg

---
Why the heart eyes 😍 ffs

• Haha
She said she got them little bottles of Etsy and they was really expensive , that is a really poor thing to bring out for Mother’s Day looks tacky and nasty
---
But then that’s her brand 🤮
I’m sure I’ve seen similar cupcake boxes in HB

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They don’t even look thick enough to be an actual box they look like the ones you can get the pattern for and cut on the cricut machines made of actual thin kiddy crafts card

It’s bloody ridiculous isn’t it as if the dealer would buy the car back… when you return a car that is on finance the car gets auctioned off and if it doesn’t make enough money at auction you are still liable for what’s outstanding on the finance agreement… she’s talking absolute bollocks

Reactions: 7
She said they will sell the Audi and she might get a fiat 500 and it won’t cost anything a month 🤣 she’s crazy
---
As a fiat 500 would just be a little run around 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
They are def struggling with money from what she was saying earlier , maybe tiny is starting to realise they only have his wage , you never know 😬
---
View attachment 2011317
I rarely swear and am finding my voice again as my ex husband used to give me a punch or 5 if I didn’t comply but that’s another story ! However she really makes me want to go for it !! So they are selling everything that they own (or nearly own as bet the Audi still has finance outstanding on it ), selling clothes that would make a woman look like a piece of tit ! Living in a grotty flat that looks as cold as a commercial meat freezer, yet that dumb bleeping excuse of a man is just accepting it for what it is. If I was married to that obnoxious bleeping witch she wouldn’t get a choice if we were that close to the breadline as they seem to heading , she would be working full time not playing pissing shop with her brain cell lacking followers. No wonder he looks old and has a shrivelled penis ! He must be under so much pressure but she keeps on pushing and pushing. I have no sympathy for him as he is not capable of standing up for himself in that relationship and also has a nasty streak all of his own but if she wants to stop their relationship from going to the wall or they lose everything, she needs to get off that spotty dimpled arse, get a job , lose weight and just shut the duck up as she grates on me !! #feelingcleansed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They don’t even look thick enough to be an actual box they look like the ones you can get the pattern for and cut on the cricut machines made of actual thin kiddy crafts card
She had to tape all the edges otherwise they’d have fallen apart as soon as she put anything in them

• Haha
  • Wow
Still shocks me to think if he’s swimming she can see exactly where he is on that phone tracker and if he spends a single penny whilst out yet they act like that is normal behaviour I imagine if there was a road diversion he would instantly get a call

Reactions: 7
She said they will sell the Audi and she might get a fiat 500 and it won’t cost anything a month 🤣 she’s crazy
---
She really needs a good kicking off someone. They are basically treading water financially, you can tell as she can’t keep her trap shut but she isn’t prepared to do anything about it apart from take , take, take !

---
She probably means it’s one that is road tax free. U still need to pay insurance and fuel Jane, oh and repairs and MOT

A Fiat 500 for those two ogres? They'll need lubing up to get in and out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.