Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think a lot of the anxiety thing with her is put on , her anxiety is very selective, she likes to make out she’s cute and vulnerable 😬
---
Any anxiety she truly has now would be because of her weight and lifestyle, she said she would not go swimming because she is fat
---
And having anxiety was very trendy at one point and we know she loves to jump on things that are twendy 🥴

Reactions: 7
---
Any anxiety she truly has now would be because of her weight and lifestyle, she said she would not go swimming because she is fat
---
Did she actually say that ? Her life is actually impeded by the fact she is morbidly obese and still she does nothing about it

Reactions: 9
She said as you know I have a camper van so I got this light
B33B0B62-56D2-40F0-B863-DEEEB6666B35.jpeg

---
Said it’s a hard no as it’s an absolute mess 😬
C6E9B15E-F815-414D-BB40-337EE19E3B8E.jpeg

---
A4EA607A-0A0E-41EB-BA4F-EFEE5155BD33.jpeg
6CAEC502-19DE-470C-BC00-D86B87738252.jpeg

---
Wtf
---
How can u go live with someone and hide lol
8F31F5FA-FC4B-4176-85BF-22AA584EF747.jpeg

---
That young girl is rough as houses swearing the lot 🤣
---
4B9094EE-1ED2-4457-AB9E-3FFBA1B983A1.jpeg

---
Wow she’s looks even worse then normal
---
D9CC5A6D-7F02-43A2-AB94-4EFF8A7E78AA.jpeg

---
Honestly she’s 100% put more weight on she looks massive

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The finance thing confuses me it was always obvious from no heating but then the panic when Charlie couldn’t take the 20% pay cut or whatever furlough was. I don’t know how they afford it. I think it’s another reason youtube was deleted she got cocky talking about money and buying a house and then realised a benefit or family hand out would stop if she was acting like she could afford a house (we knew she couldn’t). She was often moaning about not being able to afford things then suddenly it’s all spend spend spend new sofa, lamp, van and a ton of other random purchases which appeared once Charlie’s mum had died. I can’t see how they afford £1,100 rent and then bills, council tax. Then to be able to still afford £500+ a month on food on top I just don’t understand it at all!

Reactions: 8
97703AF9-4B5C-43CC-93D9-6CCAAEA6F390.jpeg

---
Said due to the weather the wax is setting instantly so she has to work quick

• Haha
  • Wow
Expanding in all the wrong places, she’s playing girly empowering songs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When did she say she wouldn’t go swimming as fat?
Is that another little dig to make Charlie feel bad for going as he isn’t exactly slim is he?

The MIL must’ve left a fortune she’s telling the bean to join Ballantine’s gym 😂

• Haha
She said watch x life if u like a bit of sauce it’s like 50 shades 🤣
---
5912D40E-01A9-42D4-AF0A-2C69187EF617.jpeg

---
Chins said nooooooo

• Haha
  • Wow
Chins said oh I forgot I was meant to do it yesterday I will do it now before I forget 🤣
BB6206DC-61BF-4CA0-B70B-A6FD01E53EB9.jpeg

---
Said Hannah has actually won something so she can use this 🤣
1BB4A4B9-8AF5-4F26-ACAA-C92ADE0E018F.jpeg

---
Said she needs a night out to get rid of all her energy

• Haha
She’s coming off to watch her programme when she’s orders to post 🙄 Date night tomorrow night 😂

• Haha
Date night ffs is she for real , she won’t go out anywhere apart from sitting in that van with a battered sausage
---
Me and hubby most Friday nights will go to a nearby village pub for a drink then go for a curry but it’s not date night it’s just doing normal couple things , she’s 30 not 18 🙄

She said the bean wants to go for a meal, but she doesn’t know if she’ll go, she said she was thinking of meeting him from work if they do go out it’ll be like a first date then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.