Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My expertise, not my husband’s. (I’m medical too) He’s washed his hands of her, he couldn’t care less what happens to her anymore.
I think I’m in your husbands camp she really is beyond helping … and apart from that she really isn’t a nice person at all so to be honest if I saw her fall over in the street I’d walk on by 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She would be like a turtle stuck on its back if she fell over 😂 remember when bean had to help her up off the floor when she was on one of her short lived exercise kicks?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she not appeared today at all? Maybe she’s went to A&E if she couldn’t get a doctors appointment ? Tbf she could be on the verge of a heart attack.

Reactions: 6
No she’s not been on today , it’s her cut off day so think she’s relarxxxxing and is now putting her trotters up to enjoy festive foods 🥰

• Haha
They’re just preparing her order now

• Haha
View attachment 1793927

Why does she put a laughing emoji next to everything? When it’s not funny .
She's going to the Dr's and taking up a slot for what exactly???? Fat slob

Yep, she sure did!
Surely Charleeee wading through her utter BS will make his legs brown up to his thighs anyway????

They’re just preparing her order now
View attachment 1794716
Yeah, all that human clinical waste meat disguised as 'beef'

Just saw this on one of Katie’s vids she’s easily exploited.
0CF6E7B1-CF15-41A0-B49D-A6B07CFE5FFA.jpeg

• Wow
I bet chins keeps messaging Katie getting her to pay/buy more stuff , really wouldn’t surprise me .

It wouldn’t surprise me, she’d be making her think it’s exclusive offers she’s being given before she puts them on the website.

Reactions: 5
I’d hate to think how much she charges to send all the items I always hear her say I’ve had to put it in a bigger box I will let you know how much , then blames Katie’s postman for damaging all the pwoducts.

• Wow
Probably charges her a fortune, she buys a hell of a lot of bath products for someone that don’t wash 😂

• Haha
I’d hate to think how much she charges to send all the items I always hear her say I’ve had to put it in a bigger box I will let you know how much , then blames Katie’s postman for damaging all the pwoducts.
Katie’s postman probably lobs it out the van window so he doesn’t have to go near the house. The way she strokes the kids dinners would make me want to keep a safe distance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Isn't her career break almost at an end?
Perhaps going to the doctors to try and get diagnosed with something which she can use an excuse to not return to work....

Reactions: 8
Katie’s postman probably lobs it out the van window so he doesn’t have to go near the house. The way she strokes the kids dinners would make me want to keep a safe distance.
They must have a great constitution 😂

Isn't her career break almost at an end?
Perhaps going to the doctors to try and get diagnosed with something which she can use an excuse to not return to work....
I think she had to let them know this month if she was returning in January .

I think she will either go back and not let on, or she’s convinced Mr tiny that she’s just too busy and making lots of money 💰 doubt he has any idea she’s actually costing them money.

if Mrs G was still alive he'd see how much she's costing them he obviously doesn't notice with the inheritance.

Or maybe he's told her she needs to go back and that why she's looking for a doctor 😂

Surprised she hasn’t appeared unless she had no orders to pack.

Last edited:
Not unless she’s seen his micro dick pics on here 🥴 prob blew a vein 😂 still can’t get over it to be honest 😂

• Haha
Honestly I can't fathom how they get by month by month on beans full time wage and her selling her stuff and saying she puts money back into her bizznissss.
Unless bean is on decent money.
I am under the impression that renting down south is dearer than up north but then again we were paying £625 a month on our two bed flat and thats in Manchester area.
They have bought a van so god knows how much they are spending on 'doing it up'. They seem to have a lot take aways....we have one a month on pay day and make it a decent one like a chinese or indian and we enjoy it. Not had mcdonalds or kfc for ages as I can't do with spending over £10 on two meals when I can make something at home that would taste better and be more satisfying.
I'd love a ninja but cannot justify the cost of one right now.
I cook almost each night and there are always left overs for another night or lunches for work the day after. Nothing extravagant, spag bol, chilli, stir fry, tray bakes, pasta dishes. Yeah I will chuck a pizza or pie and chips in the oven and am guilty of ready meals sometimes when I can't be arsed or if we need to be at my mums that evening. Its all in the planning. If no hot left overs for lunch then its sandwiches, tuna pasta or soup for work lunches. I try not to buy branded food where I can.
We put our heating on of the night because we don't spend on crap like porta potties or take aways and i'm lucky in that my husband can drop me off at work and pick me up as we work similar hours. I can't call anyone for not going out to pubs as we are very introverted and like to stay in. We have like minded friends and often enjoy nights in drinking wine with them to meeting up in pubs. Done all the going out clubbing and raves years ago so it's way out of our systems now.
We have no qualifications so we just have regular customer service jobs but we get by and like that come 5pm we can just switch off and forget about it until the next day.
Buy no way could we survive on one and a bit income each month. If one of us ended up out of work then we would be applying for agency work the very next morning which has happened in the past. Not an option to not work, we'd lose our house for a kick off! Never been out of work for longer than a week.

Does she not realise that if she got a full time job, any job doesn't have to be fancy or go getting, and knuckle down for a while they could save a decent amount for a deposit on that much longed for mortgage of hers? Not saying she should be a home owner by now and nothing wrong with renting but she bleeted on so much about it wouldn't you have thought she would have done something about it?? Or even be able to put the heating on?
She must get lonely in that flat on her own in the day, no work colleagues to bounce off during the day, no banter just that of her faceless tiktok viewers who could be anyone. If she puts money back into the bizznisss then she's either making a loss or pennies in profit. Why is her shelf jam packed full of stock? Is it not selling or something?
It must be in the back of beans mind that his wife is lazy and has zero work ethic. I wonder what his pals think?

Either beans on a decent wage or they are balls deep in credit card debts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So her mods are sending friends requests to people after her going on about lurkers stealing peoples business 🙄
8A9A012F-9D72-4722-89CC-4EDC5C5541BB.jpeg
6AADBC3B-A0C6-4697-A221-F5DB6E9A006E.jpeg
8B70137B-FFD5-42D1-AA37-411A724BEA0F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.