Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time guys, thanks to @Sweatybetty for the title with most likes, let's face it if the legend of the beans very own baked bean wasn't mentioned it just wouldn't be right!

I wonder what this thread will bring? stay tuned to find out, tattle on.......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone donate them a rasher of streaky bacon to wrap round his teeny tiny, it could be an extra pig in blanket on Christmas day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think she will show her Xmas food shop on insta ?
Bloody hope so , will never forget the food shop they did for that hoilday they went on was savage she had like a months worth of food for a few nights 😂

Can someone donate them a rasher of streaky bacon to wrap round his teeny tiny, it could be an extra pig in blanket on Christmas day
02E23A49-1AC1-4173-8217-B1745EF4755F.jpeg

And I miss the 10 minute disclaimer for the food shops and the fake I’m going to donate to food banks 😏

• Haha
  • Sick

Wonder was this the big little reveal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Title is a belter @Sweatybetty 😂😭 I showed my boyfriend Bean’s Bean and the porridge note and he laughed for a good 10mins at them. I should tell him to make an account here and join in haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2am and I’m dying at these comments 😂

Catching up and can’t believe they like to keep to themselves at the weekend she really has gone backwards with her anxiety even if most of it’s pretend. She can’t take her own parcels (anxiety or lazy who knows) the fact she’s even now avoiding family is a huge red flag. She’s going to be totally housebound soon. Also I know Charlie reads here 100% he needs the laugh (sorry that we all laughed at your tiny acorn we don’t fully blame you especially not when Janes what it has to contend with if I had one it would recoil in horror Too faced with her) grow a pair Charlie you keep telling her get off her arsed so her own post office runs and stop bossing you about. Get down the pub 👍 arrange a night with your friends just don’t let her dress you or give you a bleeping weird pamper session.

Anyway.. the fact she’s a shut in is sad I mean even during YouTube days they hardly had a life or went out but now she’s so adamant about going nowhere and claiming it’s because it’s busy or because of covid. We’re all getting covid at some point the same with any other illness that does the rounds the saying is what’s a life that’s not lived?

Another quote don’t fear life fear a live I lived

At 30 she should be doing so much more. No children. No commitments. No real job..

One day she will look back with so much bleeping regret and she can lie to herself all she likes their “little” life sucks it’s tit it’s pointless there is nothing to it.

Reactions: 11
I bet tiny dim Tim has put a red and white condom on his cock and told Jane to try and find Wally beneath the pubes 🧐

• Haha
Charlie Chode.

She needs to get out the flat. Even if only to meet up with her mum or someone for a coffee or a wander round town window shopping. It will do her the world of good.

I have just returned to work after being signed off for several weeks with depression, I mean pure rock bottom and still have no idea where this bout came from. First 2 weeks, I did not want to leave the house at all. Hubby had a parcel to return back to Very and I kept putting it off until he took it on his lunch hour in the end. I could feel the anxiety building up and knew if I don't go out soon then I'll make myself worse. My niece coaxed me out in the end and we had a nice morning out just window shopping and then lunch in a pub. I felt good when I got home and then made the effort to go for a walk everyday just to get out the house. It did me the world of good. I can imagine her anxiety towards going out but thing is, she makes zero effort to even try.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Finally caught up on the micro penis chronicles of the last thread and if I wasn’t already hugging the toilet bowl with a nasty bout of gastro I’m sure seeing his weeny wiener would put me right off my lunnnsssssshhhh anyway 🤮 Oh deahhhh.

Thanks to @monga for my new little profile pic xxxxxxxxxx you’re the best 😎

• Haha
Shell
Finally caught up on the micro penis chronicles of the last thread and if I wasn’t already hugging the toilet bowl with a nasty bout of gastro I’m sure seeing his weeny wiener would put me right off my lunnnsssssshhhh anyway 🤮 Oh deahhhh.

Thanks to @monga for my new little profile pic xxxxxxxxxx you’re the best 😎
Hope you’re feeling better soon it’s seems to be doing the rounds atm x …You’re welcome I don’t know how people can have her as an avatar Charlie’s little chode would be more appealing 😂

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1762121
Maybe try putting some heat on!
At this point she’s got to be saying it purely so we bring it up on here 😂 trolling us!

Charlie Chode.

She needs to get out the flat. Even if only to meet up with her mum or someone for a coffee or a wander round town window shopping. It will do her the world of good.

I have just returned to work after being signed off for several weeks with depression, I mean pure rock bottom and still have no idea where this bout came from. First 2 weeks, I did not want to leave the house at all. Hubby had a parcel to return back to Very and I kept putting it off until he took it on his lunch hour in the end. I could feel the anxiety building up and knew if I don't go out soon then I'll make myself worse. My niece coaxed me out in the end and we had a nice morning out just window shopping and then lunch in a pub. I felt good when I got home and then made the effort to go for a walk everyday just to get out the house. It did me the world of good. I can imagine her anxiety towards going out but thing is, she makes zero effort to even try.....
I agree with this. Sorry you’ve had a rough time I know what it’s like but getting out really does help and it’s why I think Jane leaving Tesco was such a mistake. With anxiety especially avoidance just fuels the fear you have to really work on it and push yourself she doesn’t seem to care and makes her excuses

• Heart
Looking at the website it doesn’t look like she’s got rid of much in the sale.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to be left with a ton of Christmas stock people are holding out for her game nights.

Reactions: 3
She’s going to be left with a ton of Christmas stock people are holding out for her game nights.
I was gonna say she will just reduced everything or bung it in an unlucky dip 😂

Can imagine her opening and popping all the advent Calendar melts out as well

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.