Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep this 100%. I’ve been eating like an absolute pig lately (comfort eating as I had a bereavement), not gained any weight as I upped my exercise but I feel so bleeping disgusting. I feel lethargic, am really grumpy all the time, my skin is bloody awful, have crazy water retention in my hands especially. It is true that you are what you eat, so I am back on the wagon now phew. She needs some vitamins and minerals in her. She could have had a big salad or some veg with that chilli last night. But she had crisps 🥴
Have some Epsom salt baths they are fab for water retention and wellbeing x

9 years ago I was hit by a car while talking my kids to school luckily it was me that took the hit kids just escaped with bumps and bruises they was 2 and 4, i fractured my sacrum and developed PTSD so I 100% know about anxiety, I was 8 stone before and gained 6 stone after was a really tit time , felt awful mentally and physically but with lots of hard work I’m so much better now and I’m 10 stone and feel the best I have since the accident, think that’s why the whole anxiety thing pisses me off with her because I know it’s not genuine it’s just an excuse to be trendy (in her eyes ) and lazy .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Must be to get indigestion tabs she said the Rennies aren’t working anymore, maybe if she didn’t eat a weeks worth of food in one sitting it wouldn’t be coming back up her throat again 🙄
Of course the rennies aren’t working her diet is absolutely bloody shocking she openly admits to eating copious amounts of Maccy D’s what does she expect…

She don’t need a doctor , it’s her very bad diet her weight and the fact she’s breathing in god knows what in them oils and powders 🤢
Get some salad in you girl and some water and go out for walks !
No doctors appointment needed 😜

A real women workout is 100% needed 😂
Exactly this…. It isn’t rocket science

That’s because she eats too much fatty food, she has no gallbladder. She will make herself very Ill if she doesn’t stop. She could end up with Barrett’s disease which is a pre-cancerous condition affecting the lower Oesophagus, It’s caused by the irritation of acid that’s being regurgitated from the stomach up into the Oesophagus, very common in people that have no gallbladder and don’t eat sensibly.

Apart from all the above, she also needs to stop inhaling all those toxic fumes and wear a mask. She is in a small enclosed area with no ventilation at all. She really is a sitting time bomb!
Honestly Muzical you are wasting your breath and your husbands expertise on her she won’t listen she is firmly rooted in self denial at the moment and until she actually has a major health problem she won’t do anything about it …
I’ve been were she is and I did nothing about my weight problem till I was well into my 50’s by that time most of the damage was already done I so wish I had done something sooner…

• Heart
Reactions: 8

9 years ago I was hit by a car while talking my kids to school luckily it was me that took the hit kids just escaped with bumps and bruises they was 2 and 4, i fractured my sacrum and developed PTSD so I 100% know about anxiety, I was 8 stone before and gained 6 stone after was a really tit time , felt awful mentally and physically but with lots of hard work I’m so much better now and I’m 10 stone and feel the best I have since the accident, think that’s why the whole anxiety thing pisses me off with her because I know it’s not genuine it’s just an excuse to be trendy (in her eyes ) and lazy .
OMG Betty that’s a hell of a thing to have overcome, no wonder you have no time for the Gammons. What amazing strength and determination you have. Sending love ❤

I have a problem with emotional overeating, getting better with age but I also exercise a lot, even if I’m fat I’m fit. I’ve been working on it for years and still struggle but I’m more aware of my actions and how they affect me iykwim. I overate the other day and was on the loo for ages the morning after.
I do sympathise with the Gammons, call me a soft cow, but overeating causes so many problems and plenty of people get focused on the symptoms - the cause is all that food!!

Jane, you’re “taken poorly“ because you eat far too much and far too often. Get back to Slimming World, calorie counting doesn’t work for you (because you are supposed to add them up and stop eating when you get to the right number, not count them and keep eating regardless). Take exercise. Walk every day. Sorting the eating will mean you can leave the house, which will help if not completely fix your anxiety.
You are young now but you won’t get away with this for many more years.

(She won’t listen but glad it’s off my chest!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s because she eats too much fatty food, she has no gallbladder. She will make herself very Ill if she doesn’t stop. She could end up with Barrett’s disease which is a pre-cancerous condition affecting the lower Oesophagus, It’s caused by the irritation of acid that’s being regurgitated from the stomach up into the Oesophagus, very common in people that have no gallbladder and don’t eat sensibly.

Apart from all the above, she also needs to stop inhaling all those toxic fumes and wear a mask. She is in a small enclosed area with no ventilation at all. She really is a sitting time bomb!
Even those with a gallbladder would suffer with the amount she consumes in a day .

Reactions: 7
Remember guys life is tough but not as tough as gammons toilet seat 😂 must be made of steel 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

You've obviously worked hard on yourself well done for overcoming such a horrific time x

I do think she has some kind of mental impairment whether that be LD or MH problems ,she said she's suffered with her MH since she was a teen maybe that's why the family pander to her and don't interfere with these weird pipedreams and notions she has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's not going to the doctors with indigestion is she? FFS she eats nothing but crap, no wonder her insides are screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 9

oh gosh that sounds awful! Glad you are doing better now ❤

Everytime I hear the word trendy (twendy 🥴) I picture Chins in those dungarees saying how tWeNdY she felt even tho she looked like a bleeping idiot 😂

OMG Betty that’s a hell of a thing to have overcome, no wonder you have no time for the Gammons. What amazing strength and determination you have. Sending love ❤

I have a problem with emotional overeating, getting better with age but I also exercise a lot, even if I’m fat I’m fit. I’ve been working on it for years and still struggle but I’m more aware of my actions and how they affect me iykwim. I overate the other day and was on the loo for ages the morning after.
I do sympathise with the Gammons, call me a soft cow, but overeating causes so many problems and plenty of people get focused on the symptoms - the cause is all that food!!

Jane, you’re “taken poorly“ because you eat far too much and far too often. Get back to Slimming World, calorie counting doesn’t work for you (because you are supposed to add them up and stop eating when you get to the right number, not count them and keep eating regardless). Take exercise. Walk every day. Sorting the eating will mean you can leave the house, which will help if not completely fix your anxiety.
You are young now but you won’t get away with this for many more years.

(She won’t listen but glad it’s off my chest!)
Emotional eating is the worst thing ever. I have had a harder time giving up junk food and emotional eating than I ever did giving up smoking. I mainly shop online now as I still don’t 100% trust myself doing a big food shop and not picking up a load of crap (my corner shop has been making a mint these few weeks with my emotional eating 😂). That shows how addictive it is. Jane didn’t need hypnotherapy for her anxiety, she needs it for her food addiction! She is addicted to eating. All she does is talk about food. Eat food. Shop for food. I used to hoard food, like tins and snacks. She also does this.

• Heart
She's not going to the doctors with indigestion is she? FFS she eats nothing but crap, no wonder her insides are screaming
She was saying to the bean on lastnights live that she had that feeling in her chest again ,it's deff indigestion she needs stronger meds because the rennies only work on the burning sensation in her throat ,

• Wow

Crikey Sweatybetty how awful for you recovery must of been really tough going especially with having young children to look after too… glad to hear you are better now….

• Heart
She was saying to the bean on lastnights live that she had that feeling in her chest again ,it's deff indigestion she needs stronger meds because the rennies only work on the burning sensation in her throat ,
Isn't air fryer food still fried though?. Doesn't mean you can eat more of it because there's no oil...

Reactions: 6
She’s just so incredibly thick how can you not know it’s because you are having 6 trillion calories a day 🤷🏻‍♀️First thing anyone would do is have a change of diet and loose some weight then if it persists then seek help .

oh gosh that sounds awful! Glad you are doing better now ❤

Everytime I hear the word trendy (twendy 🥴) I picture Chins in those dungarees saying how tWeNdY she felt even tho she looked like a bleeping idiot 😂

Emotional eating is the worst thing ever. I have had a harder time giving up junk food and emotional eating than I ever did giving up smoking. I mainly shop online now as I still don’t 100% trust myself doing a big food shop and not picking up a load of crap (my corner shop has been making a mint these few weeks with my emotional eating 😂). That shows how addictive it is. Jane didn’t need hypnotherapy for her anxiety, she needs it for her food addiction! She is addicted to eating. All she does is talk about food. Eat food. Shop for food. I used to hoard food, like tins and snacks. She also does this.
Been there it’s awful isn’t it you really have no control as I said to my husband food is one of the worst addictions because you need food to live… I actually think it’s much harder to overcome than smoking or drinking those are things you can live without but you can’t just banish food.

Isn't air fryer food still fried though?. Doesn't mean you can eat more of it because there's no oil...
No it’s not fried so technically it’s much better for you but then again if you are air frying pies, pasty and mars bars of course you won’t get any of the benefits

• Heart
Of course the rennies aren’t working her diet is absolutely bloody shocking she openly admits to eating copious amounts of Maccy D’s what does she expect…

Exactly this…. It isn’t rocket science

Honestly Muzical you are wasting your breath and your husbands expertise on her she won’t listen she is firmly rooted in self denial at the moment and until she actually has a major health problem she won’t do anything about it …
I’ve been were she is and I did nothing about my weight problem till I was well into my 50’s by that time most of the damage was already done I so wish I had done something sooner…
My expertise, not my husband’s. (I’m medical too) He’s washed his hands of her, he couldn’t care less what happens to her anymore.

Last week she shovelled in a massive roast, sticky toffee pudding and a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows all within an hour and a half, said she needed to fart to get rid of the discomfort, could barely catch her breath on the live but couldn’t wait to get off to Polish off a doughnut…I get indigestion just looking at her food 😂

• Haha
I think ylu
Even those with a gallbladder would suffer with the amount she consumes in a day .
You’re right Monga. How can somebody eat SO much in one day?!

Let’s hope for her sake the Dr gives her a good talking to about her weight .. AGAIN!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.