Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having a week off after Xmas lol , he’s not well and in bed and she’s going to bed in a mo , keep testing and still negative

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie’s postman probably lobs it out the van window so he doesn’t have to go near the house. The way she strokes the kids dinners would make me want to keep a safe distance.
That filthy finger prodding all the food makes me want to hurl, she drags it through her grease filled hair then prods the meals 🤮 dirty feck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s having a week off after Xmas lol , he’s not well and in bed and she’s going to bed in a mo , keep testing and still negative
He’s probably freezing surprised he’s not got pneumonia

Reactions: 11
She said the bean looks terrible he's had that cold for about a month she thinks he's exhausted working late and standing in the cold all day ...His day is only starting when he get's home and has the cooking ,cleaning and washing to do aswell as the housework and at her beck n call.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
His prob fed up and tired , bad diet , cold manky flat , and a big fat twit of a wife , I’d feel fucked too 🥴

She's running him into the ground and she'll be sorry when he goes on the sick with stress and they can't pay the bills or afford her big mac habit

Reactions: 12
At times she looks on the bean as a father figure it's an odd relationship .

Reactions: 8
I know Charlie is a small knobbed wanker for putting up with it but honestly if he had a normal wife that worked, contributed, supported him, encouraged him then he would be in such a better place.

He would still have hobbies, interests, friends and a life outside of a cold damp flat. Probably even a family by now instead I feel he has to be her biggest support in the sense he isn’t allowed any of his own problems as it’s got to all be about poor Jane. The nasty cow probably reminds him how horrible his mum was if he ever showed any grief you can tell she’s the kind of drop toxic into someone’s ear constantly. Why is she obsessed with Covid? Surprised she’s not jumped on the strep A thing or does she assume adults can’t get it? 🙄

I do at times feel sorry for Charlie he really has landed himself in a shitter of a situation and life and the poor sod might have at least another 40 years of this “little life” my gosh what a way to live. Getting fatter and older driving around in an old transit van with a toilet on board incase your wife needs a fat tit whilst out to the flat. The highlight being an out of season holiday or a one night hotel half hour down the road I mean bleeping hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean imagine being that poorly but have to still go to work as can’t even afford the time off because you’ve a lump at home to keep and are the only one paying the bills she really is running him into the ground whilst she plays shops

• Sad
She’s started sniffing and coughing she’ll make the bean feel guilty and get out of bed to attend her, he must’ve been watching or modding the live as soon as she said she wanted a cuppa he got out of bed to make one.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s started sniffing and coughing she’ll make the bean feel guilty and get out of bed to attend her, he must’ve been watching or modding the live as soon as she said she wanted a cuppa he got out of bed to make one.
Oh god, get ready for the gallbladder voice if she comes down with it!
Lots of nasty heavy colds doing the rounds at the moment.

If they have mould in the flat then it can't be doing him any good. So much in the news recently about mould.
I bet she won't let him have a hot bath to offer him some kind of relief from the congestion he must have, too tight to turn the emersion on just so he can have a bath to try and soothe his chest. Instead buys him a 99p inhaler thing.
I want to feel sorry for bean but find it hard to as he doesn't seem the type to locate his knackers and tell her to make her own bleeping cup of tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.