Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
New thread time peeps!
Suggestion:

Jane Gammons #53 Bean’s not well, flat’s got mould, Chins looks dirty, they both act old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Marj24

VIP Member
I lurk these days rather than post but want to suggest a thread title from an iconic Come Dine With Me moment...
"Dear Lord what a sad little life Jane." It's so appropriate!
artworks-uTz1YZovkkyzBaFm-yDzMoQ-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Charlie Chode.

She needs to get out the flat. Even if only to meet up with her mum or someone for a coffee or a wander round town window shopping. It will do her the world of good.

I have just returned to work after being signed off for several weeks with depression, I mean pure rock bottom and still have no idea where this bout came from. First 2 weeks, I did not want to leave the house at all. Hubby had a parcel to return back to Very and I kept putting it off until he took it on his lunch hour in the end. I could feel the anxiety building up and knew if I don't go out soon then I'll make myself worse. My niece coaxed me out in the end and we had a nice morning out just window shopping and then lunch in a pub. I felt good when I got home and then made the effort to go for a walk everyday just to get out the house. It did me the world of good. I can imagine her anxiety towards going out but thing is, she makes zero effort to even try.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I know Charlie is a small knobbed wanker for putting up with it but honestly if he had a normal wife that worked, contributed, supported him, encouraged him then he would be in such a better place.

He would still have hobbies, interests, friends and a life outside of a cold damp flat. Probably even a family by now instead I feel he has to be her biggest support in the sense he isn’t allowed any of his own problems as it’s got to all be about poor Jane. The nasty cow probably reminds him how horrible his mum was if he ever showed any grief you can tell she’s the kind of drop toxic into someone’s ear constantly. Why is she obsessed with Covid? Surprised she’s not jumped on the strep A thing or does she assume adults can’t get it? 🙄

I do at times feel sorry for Charlie he really has landed himself in a shitter of a situation and life and the poor sod might have at least another 40 years of this “little life” my gosh what a way to live. Getting fatter and older driving around in an old transit van with a toilet on board incase your wife needs a fat shit whilst out to the flat. The highlight being an out of season holiday or a one night hotel half hour down the road I mean fucking hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why would she even broadcast that she needs to burp, has she got no decorum at all?
not even an ounce of it......this is the filth packet that had a pee on a live and farted which created an echo chamber that could be heard from the living room and that time she filmed Charlie as he lowered his bulk to the floor and let a huge one rip, why the hell would anyone of sound mine put that out to the public?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Honestly I can't fathom how they get by month by month on beans full time wage and her selling her stuff and saying she puts money back into her bizznissss.
Unless bean is on decent money.
I am under the impression that renting down south is dearer than up north but then again we were paying £625 a month on our two bed flat and thats in Manchester area.
They have bought a van so god knows how much they are spending on 'doing it up'. They seem to have a lot take aways....we have one a month on pay day and make it a decent one like a chinese or indian and we enjoy it. Not had mcdonalds or kfc for ages as I can't do with spending over £10 on two meals when I can make something at home that would taste better and be more satisfying.
I'd love a ninja but cannot justify the cost of one right now.
I cook almost each night and there are always left overs for another night or lunches for work the day after. Nothing extravagant, spag bol, chilli, stir fry, tray bakes, pasta dishes. Yeah I will chuck a pizza or pie and chips in the oven and am guilty of ready meals sometimes when I can't be arsed or if we need to be at my mums that evening. Its all in the planning. If no hot left overs for lunch then its sandwiches, tuna pasta or soup for work lunches. I try not to buy branded food where I can.
We put our heating on of the night because we don't spend on crap like porta potties or take aways and i'm lucky in that my husband can drop me off at work and pick me up as we work similar hours. I can't call anyone for not going out to pubs as we are very introverted and like to stay in. We have like minded friends and often enjoy nights in drinking wine with them to meeting up in pubs. Done all the going out clubbing and raves years ago so it's way out of our systems now.
We have no qualifications so we just have regular customer service jobs but we get by and like that come 5pm we can just switch off and forget about it until the next day.
Buy no way could we survive on one and a bit income each month. If one of us ended up out of work then we would be applying for agency work the very next morning which has happened in the past. Not an option to not work, we'd lose our house for a kick off! Never been out of work for longer than a week.

Does she not realise that if she got a full time job, any job doesn't have to be fancy or go getting, and knuckle down for a while they could save a decent amount for a deposit on that much longed for mortgage of hers? Not saying she should be a home owner by now and nothing wrong with renting but she bleeted on so much about it wouldn't you have thought she would have done something about it?? Or even be able to put the heating on?
She must get lonely in that flat on her own in the day, no work colleagues to bounce off during the day, no banter just that of her faceless tiktok viewers who could be anyone. If she puts money back into the bizznisss then she's either making a loss or pennies in profit. Why is her shelf jam packed full of stock? Is it not selling or something?
It must be in the back of beans mind that his wife is lazy and has zero work ethic. I wonder what his pals think?

Either beans on a decent wage or they are balls deep in credit card debts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I hope he knocks her clean out one day. Do I condone domestic violence? Absolutely not. But like I’ve said before and having had experience with a narcissistic former partner, I 100% think that she is an emotional and financial abuser. Some of the evidence being:

✅ complains when he spends his own money, can see what he is doing with money via alerts on her phone. But has no problem freely spending it herself, even though she doesn’t contribute to the household.
✅ badmouthed his mother a lot, made him feel like his mother was a burden to him. Has alienated him from his mother, friends, other family. Runs his social media for him. She was on his tiktok one night on his phone on her live. So she knows the password to his phone. Does she go through it? Maybe.
✅ on his rare nights out she picks out his outfits, messages him to check on him (she said this in a video), collects him afterwards - not out of niceness but so she can control when he comes home.
✅ feeds him crap food, I believe she wants to make him as self concious as possible so he won’t leave her
✅ is always a bit mean to him, humiliating him on lives and on youtube. E.g. making him shave his combover off on a video knowing he was self conscious about it.
✅ uses her fake anxiety to make him feel sorry for her and to keep them in their pensioner lifestyle so he will stay with her forever.

Sorry the Fat Controller is really pissing me off atm and I am suuuuper premenstrual 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Yep this 100%. I’ve been eating like an absolute pig lately (comfort eating as I had a bereavement), not gained any weight as I upped my exercise but I feel so fucking disgusting. I feel lethargic, am really grumpy all the time, my skin is bloody awful, have crazy water retention in my hands especially. It is true that you are what you eat, so I am back on the wagon now phew. She needs some vitamins and minerals in her. She could have had a big salad or some veg with that chilli last night. But she had crisps 🥴
Have some Epsom salt baths they are fab for water retention and wellbeing x

9 years ago I was hit by a car while talking my kids to school luckily it was me that took the hit kids just escaped with bumps and bruises they was 2 and 4, i fractured my sacrum and developed PTSD so I 100% know about anxiety, I was 8 stone before and gained 6 stone after was a really shit time , felt awful mentally and physically but with lots of hard work I’m so much better now and I’m 10 stone and feel the best I have since the accident, think that’s why the whole anxiety thing pisses me off with her because I know it’s not genuine it’s just an excuse to be trendy (in her eyes ) and lazy .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
The thing she shared by the hypnotherapist wound me up Jane has no children so hasn’t got to create the magic, attend 500 festive events, remember the huge list of different things (jumper day, Christmas sock day, give your soul to the Christmas raffle) work, keep the house clean, cram in shopping, praying your child doesn’t get poorly and through everything off, try to have at least some social life.
She’s no friends to visit or cards to write (apart from the ones she chooses to put in orders so she doesn’t feel a loner)

She Hasn’t got much family

Not even the stress of cooking or hosting Christmas and it’s just the pair of them

So I don’t understand why she shares things that make out She’s so busy or stressed what’s Christmas to her honestly just a day of scoffing food since she’s already been to Poundland and done all her shopping real got my back up

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
She won’t even mention the cooker so whoever moved in after will have to deal with it
How can she live with
View attachment 1792083

When the career break is almost up 💩
Yes my dad passed away in the January of 2021 from covid and the family were allowed to be with him until he passed as long as we wore PPE and followed all protocol it didn’t stop both my husband and I catching covid unfortunately but at least we got to say goodbye… both hubby and I are what was deemed high risk but we both still sat with dad until the end…
I’m so sorry to hear you lost your Dad to CoVid, it sucks! I lost my darling brother also to CoVid in January this years. So very sad 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Shes definitely looking for an excuse not to go to work. Either Charlie has covid so she has to care for him or she has some kind of problem. I think she is very embarrassed to go out and wouldn't fit in the uniform. Quite sad really as a job would do her some good

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Is she okay? Like seriously, is she okay?! I watched a bit of her rant and I’m pretty disgusted tbh. THIS IS YOUR BIZZZZZNISSS PAGE JANE!!!!! How would she react if she saw that kind of ranting on Primark’s social media or Home Bargain’s social media? She would be outraged. Just because she is a small business doesn’t mean she can hold herself to lower standards than big businesses. She needs to start taking this seriously or she will never make it viable.

Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
Can't believe she's proudly showing off that twig 😂 there's a reason it was only £15.....husbands got a micro knob and you're tree is shit, merry Christmas!!
quoting my own post to give myself a talking to about poor spelling........one of my biggest bug bears is the incorrect use of your and you're......and yet I did it myself, in my (weak) defence, I'd typed out a slightly different comment then altered it before posting and rather stupidly didn't proof read it, hey ho lesson learned, made myself look "fick" 😂
as you were folks........

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12