Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be to get indigestion tabs she said the Rennies aren’t working anymore, maybe if she didn’t eat a weeks worth of food in one sitting it wouldn’t be coming back up her throat again 🙄
And she eats a massive meal at like 9/10pm at night it’s a wonder she hasn’t got a raging ulcer in her stomach

Reactions: 9
She’s being right arsy with this woman because she didn’t accept her request.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And she eats a massive meal at like 9/10pm at night it’s a wonder she hasn’t got a raging ulcer in her stomach
She must wake up with awful reflux, i would if I ate so late at night 🤮
We eat our tea between 6 and 7, and got ourselves out the habit of evening snacking. Just make a decent meal and theres no need to snack at night and spend ages on the can the following morning.

Reactions: 7
How would she be entitled to a cold weather payment? She said her area isn’t included yet but she’ll check, is she on benefits then?
925C920E-4956-4C49-9035-23474C7AB77B.jpeg

• Wow
I just thought the over 65's on pension credit got that? My mum and in laws get something called cold front or something but they are retired and on pensions.
Some benefit claimants get it too

Reactions: 6
She must wake up with awful reflux, i would if I ate so late at night 🤮
We eat our tea between 6 and 7, and got ourselves out the habit of evening snacking. Just make a decent meal and theres no need to snack at night and spend ages on the can the following morning.
I suffer with acid reflux and try not to eat after 6 or else I suffer.

Reactions: 8
Either beans on a decent wage or they are balls deep in credit card debts.
He honestly can’t be on that much all said and done he works in an electrical shop as far as I’m aware he’s not a fully qualified electrician or anything … I definitely think Mrs G left them something she probably had life insurance which went to him on her death which has allowed him to buy the van I can’t imagine it was a great sum as they are doing up an old van cheaply …. They might buy a lot of takeaways etc but that’s from money they save being so miserly on other things like heating, doing a hot wash etc… Flats for rent in their area go for about £1,100 per month… they are definitely hard up even though she likes to play the business woman of the year she isn’t making any real money either…

Reactions: 10
He honestly can’t be on that much all said and done he works in an electrical shop as far as I’m aware he’s not a fully qualified electrician or anything … I definitely think Mrs G left them something she probably had life insurance which went to him on her death which has allowed him to buy the van I can’t imagine it was a great sum as they are doing up an old van cheaply …. They might buy a lot of takeaways etc but that’s from money they save being so miserly on other things like heating, doing a hot wash etc… Flats for rent in their area go for about £1,100 per month… they are definitely hard up even though she likes to play the business woman of the year she isn’t making any real money either…
The ninja is probably on finance.

• Haha
With regards to gas and heartburn she’s always guzzling down fizzy drinks I bet her inside would absolutely love some “magic fat burning” water. She buys so many water bottles yet never actually drinks any water she’s a real fat bloated mess I can’t see how she’s comfortable and she talks about her issues and needing a doctor like it’s an achievement she’s visited the doctor more in a year than most people do in a life time I’m surprised they’ve not told her to lose some weight

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.