Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow you lot have been busy over here!

I have 34 pages to catch up on the last thread, it was easier to catch up on this one first and then go back to catch up on the last one tonight, I've heard it's been a laugh!

Anyway...this popped up last night... sorry if it has already been posted

Selling parts of Bertie off

When times are hard and you can't be arsed to get off your arse and go to work part time in the easiest job in the world...!!!
Yeah they bought swivel seats .

Has she not been on this morning ? she said she was coming on early to make soap and finish peoples orders .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she was going to decorate the MLJ studio for Crissmiss she still has the Halloween lights up she never gets a minute of free time 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Those bowls / jugs have never had a proper wash the sticker’s are still intact 🤢

• Sick
She’s purchased the biggest ninja she could she just wants to cook a roast in it , the oven takes ages to heat up and is too expensive to run 😂

A10E3D10-37E5-4C3A-A23A-2E2E126F2A5F.jpeg

Why are all these people so bloody depressing 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She was saying her daughter was getting bullied on a few of the lives, wait till Chrissy and Kelly appear 😂

• Haha
Chins said people throw the mental health card around a lot , ere yeah just like you to try and get you out of doing anything 🥺 get back on the sofa and stick 200 sausages in that wobbly gob 🥴

She’s playing child psychologist now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who the hell chats about such personal stuff on a public live with someone they only know from seeing them on screen? her followers are in a league of their own!!!

Reactions: 11
Who on earth would have those on display in their bathroom, they look like they’re for cleaning the floor, my mop wouldn’t even be as dirty looking 😂
BB2D3F98-F0FB-4970-B8A1-A1B1B58DE2F3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They look absolutely fowl if I saw that sitting on the side of my bathroom I’d be mortified
I think she forgot to add a base to them it didn’t harden like the blue ones, you wouldn’t give them away.

Very has shipped her Ninja she’s beside herself with delight 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did u see how much soap was left in the bowl and on her hands because she’d let it go cold and set. Jane u need to do the sponges quick while the mixture is hot and squeeze the soap into the sponge, there shouldn’t be any mixture left. Selling products that don’t have the correct amount of soap on them, they probably stop working after 3 uses

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.