Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s just what will happen, she doesn’t get that it’s only a handful of her regulars buy from her, the proof being the pouches, Grinch bath bombs, she sold out of them first time round because her regulars purchased them now she’s stuck with the remaining ones she reordered.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s just what will happen, she doesn’t get that it’s only a handful of her regulars buy from her, the proof being the pouches, Grinch bath bombs, she sold out of them first time round because her regulars purchased them now she’s stuck with the remaining ones she reordered.
She won’t ever make that connection

Reactions: 4
Charlie Chode.

She needs to get out the flat. Even if only to meet up with her mum or someone for a coffee or a wander round town window shopping. It will do her the world of good.

I have just returned to work after being signed off for several weeks with depression, I mean pure rock bottom and still have no idea where this bout came from. First 2 weeks, I did not want to leave the house at all. Hubby had a parcel to return back to Very and I kept putting it off until he took it on his lunch hour in the end. I could feel the anxiety building up and knew if I don't go out soon then I'll make myself worse. My niece coaxed me out in the end and we had a nice morning out just window shopping and then lunch in a pub. I felt good when I got home and then made the effort to go for a walk everyday just to get out the house. It did me the world of good. I can imagine her anxiety towards going out but thing is, she makes zero effort to even try.....
Hope you are feeling better lovely ❤ I have suffered with depression/anxiety for years so I totally sympathise.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All that crap in her Tesco food shop 😲 choc fudge milkshake, pork pies, sausage rolls, crisps, pain au chocolat, fridge raiders and the cheapest chicken goujons she could get.....she needs to check the meat content on them, it'll be low and likely MSM 🤮 Hardly anything for meals apart from belly pork......think they've already got enough of that between them!! and gammon which she's going to smother in apple juice and serve with cabbage in cheese sauce. Have a salad, make some soup, a stir fry, chicken and veg tray bake etc get some nutrients in you. Charlie has some interesting pack ups to come judging by the mini cadburys fingers and dairylea dunkers she bought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no!! I’ve missed a food shop!

We’ve got home made butternut squash soup for lunch…smells a treat!!

All that crap in her Tesco food shop 😲 choc fudge milkshake, pork pies, sausage rolls, crisps, pain au chocolat, fridge raiders and the cheapest chicken goujons she could get.....she needs to check the meat content on them, it'll be low and likely MSM 🤮 Hardly anything for meals apart from belly pork......think they've already got enough of that between them!! and gammon which she's going to smother in apple juice and serve with cabbage in cheese sauce. Have a salad, make some soup, a stir fry, chicken and veg tray bake etc get some nutrients in you. Charlie has some interesting pack ups to come judging by the mini cadburys fingers and dairylea dunkers she bought
I’ve been saying the same! There’s no nutritional value in anything they eat, it’s cheap, filling junk food. No wonder they’re the size they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I bet that's what Charwee's willy is like, a dairylea dunker stick 🤮

• Haha
Did anyone notice the hole in her stories?

Claimed it was a last minute shop (click and collect the lazy fuckers not like they are busy lives with no time to shop) she said she ordered the belly pork for her new air fryer but it’s not arriving but she knew that before the shop in her timeline of events 😂 so why buy it! That is a random junky shop with no meals and liked she said if we don’t eat them We can freeze them? Why wouldn’t you eat them jane? Because you order takeaway and the food shop is a waste as doesn’t get eaten..

I know exactly how it must be in there flat

Reactions: 7
Going by the lunch live it’s obvious they waste a lot of food thru having takeaways , why would you need to sniff and prod to make sure it was edible ?’they’re too lazy to even make a sandwich.

Reactions: 6
No wonder they both look a state with the crap they buy, and he hates cheap coke but she got it anyway ?
So he can’t have anything he wants even tho he pays for it and goes to work , but she can order an omelette to be delivered 😂 I would seriously leave her she must be so draining to live with .

That mugs as glamorous as Jane 😬

• Haha
What the hell is that please tell me she isn’t gonna attempt crafts because that doesn’t even look like it’s been sealed so glitter will just fall off 😂
It’s not her it’s one of her friends made it they’ve got a small business.

Charlie chode for sure 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also she said the packs of meat will last a while 😂

I don’t think she even realised they are no longer 6 slice packs but 4 slices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
048CE5E8-B14D-488F-BE26-E79120AC7466.jpeg

706F70EC-2B2B-4ECA-BD0E-75D98DBD150D.jpeg

Looks like a sausage swamp 😂 bet they get the trotts so bad after that

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How do you forget to put a ham on :rolleyes: she'll leave it for the bean to make her a roast dinner she's so lazy, he must be sick looking at sausages ,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.