Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to talk about her wedding again, certain scents trigger memories of getting ready 😂

his mangina looks like a tiny arse
He looks like a women who has bad camel toe in cheap leggings 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder will see do a randomised winner live on her phone or pick one of the usual suspects offline.

Reactions: 6
If I was chins I’d just say that Katie won 🏆 after all she must be the only one spending any actual amount of money 🥴

Reactions: 7
She’s keeping the MLJ empire going, her and Adele .

I’ve found the male version of Janeykins 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He’s definitely been watching chins she loves a toilet roll / sweetie bargain 😂

• Haha
I keep seeing her making snap bars but I rarely see her actually sell any so why does she keep making?

She’s gonna have to do TikTok shop they are not pushing out her lives and she needs to sell her Xmas bits as only 3 weeks left and she wants to do other scents , it’s because it’s absolutely dire and a complete tit show

• Haha
She can’t be doing this for much longer I’m sure the whole thing is costing more than it makes and she is not at all cut out for being self employed she’s to lazy and got no discipline to actually work she expects everything to fall in her lap never seen such a lazy business owner most go out to their way to make it a success

Reactions: 8
Throughout Dec you'll get a free go at the snowball with every purchase, she’s doing a mod giveaway too , just to say thank you, everyone will get a little freebie…Hopefully not a night with the bean 😂
3C040A2C-A248-4F75-922A-5A72809CCA16.jpeg

A lovely lady is making her something special for the website it’s so cute people won’t believe it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.