Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not getting each other Xmas presents but she knows what he will do he will go and buy something extravagant 🥺 really ???? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and the bean aren’t giving each other prezzies this year ,she hasn’t bought any presents yet but she’s got her food shop booked 😂

She said beans boxers are threadbare with a hole in the crotch …good job he’s got nothing to fall out 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Well we know it ain’t friction from his party sausage 🥴 what a skank 😂 why would you even tell everyone this ? She’s one to talk bet her knickers look like she’s played paintball in them 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Surely she should label the boxes with the scents...would save huge amounts of time searching for them! 😅

Reactions: 6
The FUPA fungus will be embedded in them

So the beans going to be spending his Christmas break building units and moving the room around 🙄

She said she might do a little market next year they’re going to Portsmouth Christmas market and taking Berty, Charlie said there’s a wax seller there and she wants to visit and tell them she sells wax melts too 🥴

24B96407-7FE4-4A36-BB28-636C8D349FE6.jpeg
80D449B8-518E-46E1-813B-3B8D871931E4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Chins said she knows everyone will be deep cleaning in the new year 😂 well we know who won’t be 😉

• Haha
View attachment 1765289
Button mushroom....just not as nutritional
Christ not this again 😂 Need some kind of warning before viewing this kind of thing again

Had only just got the image out of my head 🤢 Has reminded me I need to add peanuts to my shopping list 👍

Her and the bean aren’t giving each other prezzies this year ,she hasn’t bought any presents yet but she’s got her food shop booked 😂

She said beans boxers are threadbare with a hole in the crotch …good job he’s got nothing to fall out 😂
Who remembers when she got him a £29 coffee machine and it got lost she acted like she’s spent a fortune and couldn’t afford to buy it again. I’ve just had to show my husband the tiny cock shot after laughing my head off I warned him he was like I’m intrigued now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her face has gotten more lopsided View attachment 1764884
I have a theory on this so 'bare' with me as Chins would say. With my bodybuilder head on, the first thing that springs to mind is muscle imbalance. I reckon the tighter side of her face is the dominant side for her chewing. Given that eating is her favorite pastime it would make sense that her gob is the only place she builds muscle and if she tends to favour one side, the extra floppy side will be all fat & no lean muscle....

• Haha
I have a theory on this so 'bare' with me as Chins would say. With my bodybuilder head on, the first thing that springs to mind is muscle imbalance. I reckon the tighter side of her face is the dominant side for her chewing. Given that eating is her favorite pastime it would make sense that her gob is the only place she builds muscle and if she tends to favour one side, the extra floppy side will be all fat & no lean muscle....
At least one part of her is toned 😂

• Haha
Chins said she knows everyone will be deep cleaning in the new year 😂 well we know who won’t be 😉
I won’t be, my home is cleaned regularly. Spring time I will wash curtains and clean out my kitchen cupboards, but that’s it! Just clean regularly chins, then you don’t have to “deep clean” whatever that is! lol.

She’s ordered loads of cleaning and laundry moulds, one that says soap 😂 she’s breathless thinks she’s drank her tea too quick and she needs to do a massive burp to get rid of the pain 🤢View attachment 1764921View attachment 1764923View attachment 1764928

View attachment 1764938View attachment 1764941View attachment 1764943View attachment 1764944
Why would she even broadcast that she needs to burp, has she got no decorum at all?

Why would she even broadcast that she needs to burp, has she got no decorum at all?
not even an ounce of it......this is the filth packet that had a pee on a live and farted which created an echo chamber that could be heard from the living room and that time she filmed Charlie as he lowered his bulk to the floor and let a huge one rip, why the hell would anyone of sound mine put that out to the public?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can even tell when she pops off a live (obviously for a tit ) making out she’s going for a wee 😂 she’s absolutely rank 🙈

• Haha
not even an ounce of it......this is the filth packet that had a pee on a live and farted which created an echo chamber that could be heard from the living room and that time she filmed Charlie as he lowered his bulk to the floor and let a huge one rip, why the hell would anyone of sound mine put that out to the public?
I know, it’s totally gross

You can even tell when she pops off a live (obviously for a tit ) making out she’s going for a wee 😂 she’s absolutely rank 🙈
Surely you would go before the live. It would have been like me when I was performing on stage and dashing out to pee during one of my scenes .. “Excuse me audience, just talk amongst yourselves!” 🙄😂

• Haha
I won’t be, my home is cleaned regularly. Spring time I will wash curtains and clean out my kitchen cupboards, but that’s it! Just clean regularly chins, then you don’t have to “deep clean” whatever that is! lol.

Tbf I thought she was on the verge of a heart attack she was breathless and seemed on edge with the pain and bloat.

Wow you lot have been busy over here!

I have 34 pages to catch up on the last thread, it was easier to catch up on this one first and then go back to catch up on the last one tonight, I've heard it's been a laugh!

Anyway...this popped up last night... sorry if it has already been posted

Selling parts of Bertie off

When times are hard and you can't be arsed to get off your arse and go to work part time in the easiest job in the world...!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.