Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think we commented on the restrictions being relaxed there was no excuse when other family members were able to visit , according to Jane it was his mum left word with the care home not to give them any info she felt abandoned .
My grandpa was in a care home from March 2021, he was allowed 2 designated visitors as long as they tested negative even from that time. By March this year, anyone could go as long as you were negative. If there was a covid outbreak you couldnt go but if someone was end of life then it was different. And I am in Scotland where the rules were stricter for longer. So they are talking a load of bullshit. Even hospitals were letting folk in to be with their dying relatives by that point. Charlie either didn’t want to go or Chins told him he couldn’t. It is people’s choice what they do, but it’s their lies that get on my tits. As if they were so hard done to and not allowed to visit because of restrictions. LIES. No need to lie, all they had to do was say nothing. Nothing at all. Noone even asked she just blurted it out for sympathy.

Reactions: 12
Chins must love covid it’s been the perfect excuse not to go out and could avoid poor Mrs G 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s not keen on chicken dishes she likes mince (she said on the live ) that’s why they have it so often she calls the shots.
Translates as mince is much cheaper than chicken… She has no problem with chicken when a KFC rice box is involved 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think she is having a wash at all as she does not want to pay for a shower 🚿 she seems obsessed with not paying bills , I think she’s really trying to make the bills less so she can afford not to go back to Tesco.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
My grandpa was in a care home from March 2021, he was allowed 2 designated visitors as long as they tested negative even from that time. By March this year, anyone could go as long as you were negative. If there was a covid outbreak you couldnt go but if someone was end of life then it was different. And I am in Scotland where the rules were stricter for longer. So they are talking a load of bullshit. Even hospitals were letting folk in to be with their dying relatives by that point. Charlie either didn’t want to go or Chins told him he couldn’t. It is people’s choice what they do, but it’s their lies that get on my tits. As if they were so hard done to and not allowed to visit because of restrictions. LIES. No need to lie, all they had to do was say nothing. Nothing at all. Noone even asked she just blurted it out for sympathy.
Yeah it’s a load of bollocks designated people were allowed visits, she even said Charlie’s uncle was visiting her .

Is the bean still ill ? She said poor Charlie’s coughing away.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s a load of bollocks designated people were allowed visits, she even said Charlie’s uncle was visiting her .

Is the bean still ill ? She said poor Charlie’s coughing away.
He probably is, when I was overweight af any colds/bugs I had lasted longer than they do now. Being big really messes up your immune system. I still get quite alot of colds coz I’m asthmatic unfortunately. But they last half the time and aren’t as vile as they used to be. Yet another reason to lose weight Chins and Bean!

Reactions: 10
It's actually shocking to see her in this state. She can hardly move around 😳 she needs to take a long hard look at herself. Her mental health must be in tatters because I refuse to believe she's happy. I can't feel sorry for her either because she's a horrible person and she's done it to herself through her own selfish greedy ways

Reactions: 11
She’s just making that room spray now despite knowing she had to finish the woman’s order, she went off to watch Netflix instead of putting her customers first and she wonders why the orders aren’t coming in 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes my dad passed away in the January of 2021 from covid and the family were allowed to be with him until he passed as long as we wore PPE and followed all protocol it didn’t stop both my husband and I catching covid unfortunately but at least we got to say goodbye… both hubby and I are what was deemed high risk but we both still sat with dad until the end…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She won’t even mention the cooker so whoever moved in after will have to deal with it
How can she live with
View attachment 1792083

When the career break is almost up 💩
Yes my dad passed away in the January of 2021 from covid and the family were allowed to be with him until he passed as long as we wore PPE and followed all protocol it didn’t stop both my husband and I catching covid unfortunately but at least we got to say goodbye… both hubby and I are what was deemed high risk but we both still sat with dad until the end…
I’m so sorry to hear you lost your Dad to CoVid, it sucks! I lost my darling brother also to CoVid in January this years. So very sad 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.