Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said yesterday she's still on a career break ,so hasn't handed in her notice yet .

Her cleaning inspired box £10View attachment 1791784
She is a freak, instead of putting a load of tit wax in it, she should have put that cleaning spray, fabric softener, floor cleaner etc (that don’t sell) in it with just a couple of bits of wax. Gets rid of them. I guess this ‘New Years Clean Box’ as she has called it is just so folk can make their house smell of cleaning pwoducts without actually having to clean.

Reactions: 7
She is a freak, instead of putting a load of tit wax in it, she should have put that cleaning spray, fabric softener, floor cleaner etc (that don’t sell) in it with just a couple of bits of wax. Gets rid of them. I guess this ‘New Years Clean Box’ as she has called it is just so folk can make their house smell of cleaning pwoducts without actually having to clean.
I’d doubt people would pay her rates for a box like that and she knows it…Kelly said the tote bags are lovely 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what a beast 😂 she looks like she's called Olga and about to belly flop on some giant man dressed as a baby paying for such a fetish
Reminded me of this that my son used to watch when he was younger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dunno why but this song reminds me of chins 😂

Must be the fantasy element 😂 crazy chins

And this one 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
what a beast 😂 she looks like she's called Olga and about to belly flop on some giant man dressed as a baby paying for such a fetish
She’s a brute, she’s built like one of those big shotputting/javelin throwing/hammerthrowing ladies. But shorter. So I guess she’s a mini brute actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This was written for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Luxury lip scrub £2 😂 she needs some of that for her own crusty dusty lips, they look like pork scratchings

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Restrictions were relaxed by then especially for those with a terminal diagnosis.
They always made out until the very very end Covid restrictions were what stopped them even down to not visiting hospital. I don’t remember the exact timeline but knew it was all BS the guilt must eat him up inside

She said yesterday she's still on a career break ,so hasn't handed in her notice yet .

Her cleaning inspired box £10View attachment 1791784
Looks like the random box of tit my kids come home at the end of term 😂

• Haha
Why is a random 15yo lad subscribed to her? 😂 very odd. Hopefully they don’t have any sexy talk when he is watching 😬 could lead to a whole heap of trouble if he also gets involved in the x-rated convo. With a load of women well over the legal age.

E12877EF-8CB1-452E-8869-FA305D80898A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
They always made out until the very very end Covid restrictions were what stopped them even down to not visiting hospital. I don’t remember the exact timeline but knew it was all BS the guilt must eat him up inside

Looks like the random box of tit my kids come home at the end of term 😂
Yes I think we commented on the restrictions being relaxed there was no excuse when other family members were able to visit , according to Jane it was his mum left word with the care home not to give them any info she felt abandoned .

Called it the only thing she knows how to cook a bloody chilli again 🤣
She’s not keen on chicken dishes she likes mince (she said on the live ) that’s why they have it so often she calls the shots.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.