Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
checking how soon he will inherit most likely. remember when she used to brag online that when they pass away he will inherit alot, thats why she has no real work ethic and cba to leave the flat. she expects it to be handed to her on a plate.
So they can buy more Quality Street and Haribos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If that’s the truth that’s even worse Charlie never made the effort. Having a family member visit and be in touch can help so much it’s often a much slower deterioration although know Covid did effect dementia patients badly but you would of thought he would of gone to see her much more even I bet he never even rang her. Jane always talks about things like how much they affect her and it’s always about her like she’s no care or understanding for the other person.
Restrictions were relaxed by then especially for those with a terminal diagnosis.

She said yesterday they get Macdonalds all the time , this pair have deteriorated before our eyes no care for anything anymore and they make the most weirdest of choices , let’s buy a clapped out van but can’t put heating on or wash clothes on a 30 😬
How much money do they actually spend on food a week ?

0E08CC2F-FEB8-4148-AD1F-FC257BCC73CE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If that’s the truth that’s even worse Charlie never made the effort. Having a family member visit and be in touch can help so much it’s often a much slower deterioration although know Covid did effect dementia patients badly but you would of thought he would of gone to see her much more even I bet he never even rang her. Jane always talks about things like how much they affect her and it’s always about her like she’s no care or understanding for the other person.
I didn’t obviously know Mrs G but it breaks my heart that this woman after getting a diagnosis like that was left to rot in a care home with her C.U.N.T of a son not visiting her … I’ll be honest I helped my dad with with mum when she was diagnosed with dementia so that my mum wouldn’t have to go into a residential home, it was bloody hard work but we got a good 6 extra years with her and for that I’m grateful

• Heart
She’s on said good morning 😂 then said oh it not morning I never make it as so much to do 😬

• Haha
She said yesterday they get Macdonalds all the time , this pair have deteriorated before our eyes no care for anything anymore and they make the most weirdest of choices , let’s buy a clapped out van but can’t put heating on or wash clothes on a 30 😬
How much money do they actually spend on food a week ?

View attachment 1791697
This doesn’t surprise me at all … I’m pretty sure she does as little as possible ie cooking and housework wise she can just about rustle up a chilli or some other tit she can add a JD seasoning tub too…

A6AC4ACA-E02B-44EB-A41B-2D88E1F346F8.jpeg

She had the chicken doing the backstroke and front crawl in the airfryer said it was moist charlie likes it that way.

She's gone for a pee :rolleyes: she must have urge incontinence .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She's had another violation for having the radio playing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on said good morning 😂 then said oh it not morning I never make it as so much to do 😬
So much to do coz she’s back at Tesco in the mornings 😉 nah I don’t actually think she is back at Tesco…yet. She will hopefully have to go back come January. Not that she will tell anyone of course! Jane Bouquet sorry Bucket will be ‘keeping up appearances’ as bizniss woman of the year 😎 she is full of shite.

She said yesterday she's still on a career break ,so hasn't handed in her notice yet .

Her cleaning inspired box £10
6CE605C8-96E3-41F4-BE26-D384ABAAEFB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Talking about how difficult it is for Charlie with it being the first Christmas without his mum... he didn’t visit her in life wasted all those precious months 🙁

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
They wouldn’t have spent Xmas with her anyway, just them sitting in that dirty flat eating 600lb of meat 🤢

Said her and the bean went to visit her grandad in the care home when he was dying , it’s all about her family.

She’s hardly going to sort that lot on a live
6C367A03-1C9E-4FC9-BA46-02F81548BE67.jpeg
F6D6C01F-2D3C-45EF-8D0A-B60088F67601.png
93535E53-1A03-481D-B134-A13D360087DF.png
8C21F7F3-C2CB-424F-9105-1B28AB8ACD53.png
94D3F246-88EF-4531-A5B6-9D1AA30C7E77.png
D40F1C05-F527-4AEE-BB5B-A65CC302EC95.png
08E05FB9-57E6-4A47-BB98-B6602B552F76.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont believe her ...I reckon she wont have time for mlj as she will be doing tesco shifts...are we expected to beleive that she can afford not to when she cannt afford heating or to even wash her clothes properly.
If she’s not, she’s even more stupid than I already think she is. If you can’t afford to put the heating on then you need to get off your butt and contribute towards the bills, there’s only so much bean can do, and in my opinion he already does far too much

I bet the two of em keep Nestle and Cadburys on a huge profit margin with the amount of chocolate they'll be gobbling up over Xmas.... Washed down hot chocolate, marshmallows and other sugary beverages. Their blood pressure must be sky high and they'll be diagnosed with type 1 diabetes soon, injecting each other with insulin.. Let's face it, it will be the only exciting prick worth a mention since she's been with Mr Zero Personality gammon chops
Type 2 diabetes! 😝

Reactions: 6
Not many accelerants there 😳
8F60E04D-365B-4ADD-AA13-6DEB64676ABE.png
7F1B27F0-B631-4685-97EC-E23FDDD8F06B.jpeg
D4A5875B-08F6-466E-8759-EA60F28DF49F.jpeg

Said those bottles are a tenner each.

She’s gone off to watch Harry and Meghan’s new documentary she’ll be back on after tea time.

5A3E0588-1291-4157-ACED-6F463E0B1160.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.