Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her cleaning...she's basically cleaning again and again with dirty kitchen roll and it still looks smudged. Eugh.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s ever washed that silicone cup she measures out her oil in.

She said Mrs G was diagnosed with dementia in the January and died the following March, no mention of covid as being the cause even though she was talking about not being able to attend her uncle’s funeral because of covid restrictions ( they weren’t going anyway he was in Australia) she said Mrs G’s condition deteriorated very quick after diagnosis the doctor sat them down and told them there was no way back from that.

• Wow
She was only saying earlier how she loves her privacy and is very private now !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was only saying earlier how she loves her privacy and is very private now !
She’s too much of an attention seeker to value privacy.

The bean was visiting his grandparents, ain’t it funny how he makes time for them but couldn’t for his mum even though they live in the same area 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What’s her nephew called again ?
we are not allowed to know but can know all about poor Mrs G and her medical history , have some respect chins and stop trying to sell some crap wax with a sob story 🙄

I'm sure they were throwing shade to his dad by the way they were talking .I notice they're not FB friends with his stepmum I think there must've been an affair that caused the family breakdown he said his mum was in her 40's when she had him and he was glad she had a life before that ? she didn't really discuss her life but he picked up bits n pieces from family members .

Reactions: 5
I LiKe tO bE pWiVaTe….proceeds to talk about her deceased MIL’s medical condition 😒 she is full of tit, literally and figuratively! They should both be ashamed of how little time they spend with any of their family, especially Mrs G when she was alive. They obviously feel no guilt or they would make more of an effort to see their families. I reckon Chins is jealous of the likklleee neffyoooo. She probably doesn’t want to hang out with her brother and her parents at the same time because nameless nephew will be the centre of attention instead of Chinny Chin Chins. For someone so ANKCHUSSSSSSS, she just loves the attention to be on her.

Reactions: 10
I wonder what bless this cookie thinks about the mahoosive weight gain of her best friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah yes, the lovely Helen ‘welcome to my CHAN-NELLLL!!!! She was a bit more lively and definitely much cleaner, but, dear God! she was such an attention seeking eejit, who, at one time, didn’t she have ‘anxiety’ as well? I remember her sitting in her car saying she was going into some class (yoga???) and was anxious about going in….

She’s obviously starting her Xmas break from this Friday said she can’t bloody wait 😂
I dont believe her ...I reckon she wont have time for mlj as she will be doing tesco shifts...are we expected to beleive that she can afford not to when she cannt afford heating or to even wash her clothes properly.

I dont believe her ...I reckon she wont have time for mlj as she will be doing tesco shifts...are we expected to beleive that she can afford not to when she cannt afford heating or to even wash her clothes properly.
Exactly I’m sorry but if I couldn’t afford to heat a tiny flat and had to wash my clothes on a 15 min quick wash then I’d seriously look at what needs to change. I dropped to 2 days a week because of the pain I was in with severe arthritis in my knee but even I’ve had to pick up extra shifts even though I’m in agony

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing she shared by the hypnotherapist wound me up Jane has no children so hasn’t got to create the magic, attend 500 festive events, remember the huge list of different things (jumper day, Christmas sock day, give your soul to the Christmas raffle) work, keep the house clean, cram in shopping, praying your child doesn’t get poorly and through everything off, try to have at least some social life.
She’s no friends to visit or cards to write (apart from the ones she chooses to put in orders so she doesn’t feel a loner)

She Hasn’t got much family

Not even the stress of cooking or hosting Christmas and it’s just the pair of them

So I don’t understand why she shares things that make out She’s so busy or stressed what’s Christmas to her honestly just a day of scoffing food since she’s already been to Poundland and done all her shopping real got my back up

Reactions: 13
The thing she shared by the hypnotherapist wound me up Jane has no children so hasn’t got to create the magic, attend 500 festive events, remember the huge list of different things (jumper day, Christmas sock day, give your soul to the Christmas raffle) work, keep the house clean, cram in shopping, praying your child doesn’t get poorly and through everything off, try to have at least some social life.
She’s no friends to visit or cards to write (apart from the ones she chooses to put in orders so she doesn’t feel a loner)

She Hasn’t got much family

Not even the stress of cooking or hosting Christmas and it’s just the pair of them

So I don’t understand why she shares things that make out She’s so busy or stressed what’s Christmas to her honestly just a day of scoffing food since she’s already been to Poundland and done all her shopping real got my back up
I bet the two of em keep Nestle and Cadburys on a huge profit margin with the amount of chocolate they'll be gobbling up over Xmas.... Washed down hot chocolate, marshmallows and other sugary beverages. Their blood pressure must be sky high and they'll be diagnosed with type 1 diabetes soon, injecting each other with insulin.. Let's face it, it will be the only exciting prick worth a mention since she's been with Mr Zero Personality gammon chops

• Heart
I don’t think she’s ever washed that silicone cup she measures out her oil in.

She said Mrs G was diagnosed with dementia in the January and died the following March, no mention of covid as being the cause even though she was talking about not being able to attend her uncle’s funeral because of covid restrictions ( they weren’t going anyway he was in Australia) she said Mrs G’s condition deteriorated very quick after diagnosis the doctor sat them down and told them there was no way back from that.
If that’s the truth that’s even worse Charlie never made the effort. Having a family member visit and be in touch can help so much it’s often a much slower deterioration although know Covid did effect dementia patients badly but you would of thought he would of gone to see her much more even I bet he never even rang her. Jane always talks about things like how much they affect her and it’s always about her like she’s no care or understanding for the other person.

Reactions: 6
She’s too much of an attention seeker to value privacy.

The bean was visiting his grandparents, ain’t it funny how he makes time for them but couldn’t for his mum even though they live in the same area 🤔
checking how soon he will inherit most likely. remember when she used to brag online that when they pass away he will inherit alot, thats why she has no real work ethic and cba to leave the flat. she expects it to be handed to her on a plate.

i hope that someone close to them has told them and that they have banned her from visiting them and that charlie will inherit nothing unless he gets rid of the deadwood (ie Jane) for good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.