Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m howling 😂😂

She's putting the room sprays up a couple of pound the base has gone up in price but they'll still be under a tenner :rolleyes:

Size of the hand when it goes out of range of the filter 😂View attachment 1698607

View attachment 1698616View attachment 1698617

Making excuses why she can’t get to the post office, said all the camping stuff from the van is in her car 😂

People asking when they'll get their orders and she's coming off to watch a film

Just said there's no way she'll make the post office today , doesn't know why she thought she could make it the day after ? Monday was two days ago.

She hasn't got time to eat :sneaky:

View attachment 1698659View attachment 1698660
I could only watch for about 5 minutes, she was that boring, she was going on about her hoody from Shein. Said she likes it but she’s not keen on what it says on the back “like a boss” haha who is she trying to kid, that right up her street #girlboss

Just get a job Jane ffs!

M

Maybe he bought her the watch as a subtle hint to do some exercise. I use mine for walking, working out, rowing and swimming. It even knows what exercise you’re doing without telling it. Clever stuff!

She looks slimmer there, is it a filter? She can’t have lost weight gorging all that birthday cake
Yeah, the crafty cow is defo using a slimming filter!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I’m howling 😂😂

I could only watch for about 5 minutes, she was that boring, she was going on about her hoody from Shein. Said she likes it but she’s not keen on what it says on the back “like a boss” haha who is she trying to kid, that right up her street #girlboss

Just get a job Jane ffs!

Yeah, the crafty cow is defo using a slimming filter!
Who’s she fooling? Not us that’s for sure. Filter on her face too! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A804D41D-FE0E-4E24-8679-6E01439E5831.jpeg

Why does she keep showing us badly cooked mince ?

59CF5CEA-C5BD-42A5-9D3E-D9D87B4361FF.jpeg

She’s been buying these stickers from her eBay 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times can one person show off rank looking chilli and Bolognese? 😂 it's like when you're at the zoo and those monkeys with the red arses display them thinking we all want to see them.....we don't, it's grim!! It's just mince and bleeping peppers floating in watery sauce

• Haha
So she left the live to go make a cup of tea and got a violation? They should be glad she didn't go for a pee and treat the viewers to an epic fart like she did on YT that time 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she left the live to go make a cup of tea and got a violation? They should be glad she didn't go for a pee and treat the viewers to an epic fart like she did on YT that time 😂 😂 😂
I must admit everytime she goes to the toilet I’m listening intently for the toilet bowl echoing …Ships horn 😂

Which one 😂
8E3D4B74-0FC3-423A-98C3-EAF8357361CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that will always be my top Chins moment hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch last night when she was telling that girl to stalk her boyfriend and check if there are any local CCTV that can be viewed online or try and put a tracker on his phone it’s just nobody else mentioned it and it was some real crazy creepy tit she was coming out with

• Wow
Did anyone watch last night when she was telling that girl to stalk her boyfriend and check if there are any local CCTV that can be viewed online or try and put a tracker on his phone it’s just nobody else mentioned it and it was some real crazy creepy tit she was coming out with
Yeah it was really disturbing tbh, it’s no wonder Charlie has the life he has , she’s like a Black Widow.
Once she’s gets her claws into you there’s no escape.

Her backs killing, she’s ordered a new table
A5A83E2C-0380-4CC4-B7D4-54CA3E309292.jpeg

She’s ordered £16 worth’s of cakes from the girl on TikTok that was on the apprentice, it’s a mystery box she’s excited to see what she gets.

Complaining about TikTok telling her off, she said it’s her business and if she wants a cup of tea she’ll bloody well have one otherwise she may as well go back to her supermarket job if she can’t be her own boss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah it was really disturbing tbh, it’s no wonder Charlie has the life he has , she’s like a Black Widow.
Once she’s gets her claws into you there’s no escape.

Her backs killing, she’s ordered a new table View attachment 1699479

She’s ordered £16 worth’s of cakes from the girl on TikTok that was on the apprentice, it’s a mystery box she’s excited to see what she gets.

Complaining about TikTok telling her off, she said it’s her business and if she wants a cup of tea she’ll bloody well have one otherwise she may as well go back to her supermarket job if she can’t be her own boss.
I thought she was gifted a fancy table that went up and down? Surely that would be perfect she could just make it higher?

Tik Tok will just delete her account one day they don’t need her and the way she talks about the platform is awful considering she uses it daily she acts like she is doing them a favour being on there

Reactions: 9
I thought she was gifted a fancy table that went up and down? Surely that would be perfect she could just make it higher?

Tik Tok will just delete her account one day they don’t need her and the way she talks about the platform is awful considering she uses it daily she acts like she is doing them a favour being on there
I bet she sold it , we haven't seen it from the demo ? unless it's the one she sits her laptop on ?

1667465359784.png

Blow up mattress! In the back of a cold transit van! We went camping with the kids about 20 years ago using a blow up in a tent, 1. It deflatted during the night, always needed blown up again in the morning. 2. It was cold, the cold travelled up through it. 3. It does have a weight limit, two average sized adult. Lets see how this plays out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’ll need to be seams of steel to hold those two grunters, look at the tacky take off of The North Face( sticker )😂

• Haha
Blow up mattress for Wilbur and Waddles? it'll be like a napkin by morning 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1700549

Blow up mattress! In the back of a cold transit van! We went camping with the kids about 20 years ago using a blow up in a tent, 1. It deflatted during the night, always needed blown up again in the morning. 2. It was cold, the cold travelled up through it. 3. It does have a weight limit, two average sized adult. Lets see how this plays out.
Oh how I’ve laughed … blow up mattress I hope they’ve got a heavy duty one otherwise it’ll deflate over night under the pressure of those two lumps lying on it … WTF how to play at doing “Van Life” because it’s the trendy thing to do at the moment they haven’t a clue have they 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.