Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the bean is on some sort of work placement for his special needs , and she’s prob claiming she can’t work due to anxiety 🫣
It really wouldn’t surprise me .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he bought her that watch so they can constantly keep in touch ,like one of those trackers used for people with dementia.She said they constantly check up on each other every few hrs...Weird.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Because she tells him how scared and vulnerable she is at home alone 🥴 not being funny she’s built like a SHEIN Olympic javelin thrower who’s gonna mess with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah ,remember he used to get up to walk her to the car when she was in Tesco’s ..the watch ain’t for counting steps anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t even remember who won the mugs gave them to the wrong person, only the mods reminded her 🙄

Writing Chrissie a love note 😂…To my queen of hearts…
1D9EB780-5F4D-4606-A679-134716D0C94B.jpeg

673602AA-A1D3-453F-9D25-37825B0AEAAC.jpeg
9FD5E8D0-2A2C-4F74-AA15-018D7DE8CA65.jpeg

Spelt business wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I had email Other day (just seen it ) saying it’s been dispatched ?
She only packed it yesterday 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's putting the room sprays up a couple of pound the base has gone up in price but they'll still be under a tenner :rolleyes:

Size of the hand when it goes out of range of the filter 😂
3357BC80-A011-48FD-A395-314E55FBA907.jpeg

914095DB-32D0-4884-994F-83853CFC1A10.jpeg
0026A571-B434-446A-B897-03EDA3C6BA10.jpeg

Making excuses why she can’t get to the post office, said all the camping stuff from the van is in her car 😂

People asking when they'll get their orders and she's coming off to watch a film

Just said there's no way she'll make the post office today , doesn't know why she thought she could make it the day after ? Monday was two days ago.

She hasn't got time to eat :sneaky:

C614E892-C2B3-4E5A-BBB4-5D59F84AF4BF.jpeg
E7172D10-2E6A-4966-B378-2F1A84379DBE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
M
I think he bought her that watch so they can constantly keep in touch ,like one of those trackers used for people with dementia.She said they constantly check up on each other every few hrs...Weird.
Maybe he bought her the watch as a subtle hint to do some exercise. I use mine for walking, working out, rowing and swimming. It even knows what exercise you’re doing without telling it. Clever stuff!

She's putting the room sprays up a couple of pound the base has gone up in price but they'll still be under a tenner :rolleyes:

Size of the hand when it goes out of range of the filter 😂View attachment 1698607

View attachment 1698616View attachment 1698617

Making excuses why she can’t get to the post office, said all the camping stuff from the van is in her car 😂

People asking when they'll get their orders and she's coming off to watch a film

Just said there's no way she'll make the post office today , doesn't know why she thought she could make it the day after ? Monday was two days ago.

She hasn't got time to eat :sneaky:

View attachment 1698659View attachment 1698660
She looks slimmer there, is it a filter? She can’t have lost weight gorging all that birthday cake

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.