Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve suspended her TikTok shop, up yours she said I’ll stick to my website 😂
She will have got it suspended as I reported her last night for selling the Grinch shite as it’s copyrighted and also for the tit quality of her pwoducts. I’m awake most of the night still so need to do something to occupy my mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She will have got it suspended as I reported her last night for selling the Grinch shite as it’s copyrighted and also for the tit quality of her pwoducts. I’m awake most of the night still so need to do something to occupy my mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's in bad enough form over her TilTok shop wait till she reads that 😂

Can’t believe what I got was like £6.50 with post 😳 absolute dog shite 😂
Did you buy the 12 lucky dips 😂 bet you'll win the exclusive mugs too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is she copying with this set up then? Gotta be someone and why is the camera on the ceiling? I feel like an actual fly on the wall watching her at this angle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet she charges postage on the mugs 😂 Ebenezer's her middle name

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's in bad enough form over her TilTok shop wait till she reads that 😂

Did you buy the 12 lucky dips 😂 bet you'll win the exclusive mugs too :ROFLMAO:
Got to be a 24k twit while I’ve still got my faculty’s . The bleep will miss me when I’ve gone 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who is she copying with this set up then? Gotta be someone and why is the camera on the ceiling? I feel like an actual fly on the wall watching her at this angle
The bean said it needs to go higher she's hunched over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I,ve rested all day so I can ”take part“ in her tit fest show, might go on and order something for a laugh !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean it’s a nice change that she doesn’t look such an unkept greasy scruffy mess but this is how she should look every time she is online “at her place of work” some basic hygiene

Reactions: 8
Chin’s has got a wide on as she has hit 3000 orders, I would love to hit her in her fat face 3000 times !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I,ve rested all day so I can ”take part“ in her tit fest show, might go on and order something for a laugh !
A calendar 😂 she’s still got 17 left she’s shocked, thought they were going to sell out within the minute

• Haha
3000 orders is that over the whole year and a bit she has been operating as much love jane?

That seems a bit tit to me 😂

Girl boss should be doing at least 3000 a month

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.