Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did and was ready to comment well I do know you can turn them off Jane, but didn’t want to get blocked
Just avoid using caps, throw in some spelling/grammatical errors and pop a few kisses on the end so you comment like the rest of them 😉

‘I think you can turn them off if their bothering you but people porbably think there helping support your buisness xxxx’

🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Spot a troll a mile off? really? yet there we are hiding in plain sight ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still cannot believe she had the balls to change her profile photo to that filtered to duck catfish photo. It doesn’t even look like the same person!!! She has photoshopped her jawline, you can tell by how straight the lines are and you can see a kind of white line around the left hand side if you zoom in. Can’t fool us, Chins! 😂

View attachment 1691791
This is what she would love to look like again, but knows she sadly never will.

For the lucky dips 😂 think she’s cut them
In half to try and claw some dosh 💰 back

View attachment 1691991

This is def the bean and she’s making out it’s like a good friend /customer

View attachment 1691996
I think bean would know the difference between ‘you’re’ and ‘your’.

Reactions: 5
This pic looks very outdated looks like something out of a head and shoulders tv commercial early 90s
70635D48-62D6-448B-B73B-B20B09826CFF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God love her, along with her wedding photos, she must think she looks gorgeous here, she keeps using it!

• Haha
God love her, along with her wedding photos, she must think she looks gorgeous here, she keeps using it!
To be honest it’s a nice photo of her ( Many moons and seriously filtered ago ) but it’s just not realistic is it IRL she looks nothing absolutely nothing like that photo…
It always amuses me that she obviously thinks we are all blind and don’t see how rough she actually looks 😂 on a daily basis.
She really is an utter catfishing cretin of monumental proportions quite literally.

Pity she can’t put two and two together and realize her business is failing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think her website is working won’t let me see how many death dips are left , nothing seems to work ?

How strange I can’t add to cart or shop 😂
Won’t let me do anything 😳
Thank god I got my death dip 🙏🏻
Reviews impending 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.