Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to have to
Get someone to test this out for me no way can I use it 🤢😂 will use Same person that used the whipped soap that gave him a sore cock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope you get something better then I did 😂 I really got worse case 😂
I don’t feel like giving her any of money tbh, am not tight one bit but just doesn’t sit easy with me covering the cost of a pukka pie to shove in her cakehole

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3000 orders is that over the whole year and a bit she has been operating as much love jane?

That seems a bit tit to me 😂

Girl boss should be doing at least 3000 a month
That is poor considering she sells lots of little bits. Her pwoducts are crap and just not worth the postage

Reactions: 8
Those lucky dips are basically a load of bleeping tat that she’s pedalling and her shelves look fuller than ever of the same trash, the only way that she makes money is through her postage, greedy witch !

Reactions: 9
Most of the dips are stock she's never shifted ,how the bean can't see they're not selling anything is a mystery

Are them glasses she's wearing there, the same god awful one's she wore on her wedding day? 👓 They need to be destroyed.

• Haha

Poor Chloe 😂
73638C7C-CEA9-488B-9EA0-7CF3DFAFF995.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Berties got an oil leak he's going in to get serviced and a new brakepipe 😂 can you imagine the brake power needed to support those two:oops:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.