Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh that she's still peddling the line we're jealous, what a ridiculous thing to say when she's in the state she is and her followers are the biggest bunch of inbred simpletons going :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
She’s giving off about the marshal at the vaccine centre because she asked for a mask, shows how nasty she is when her real mask slips

Someone was blocked , said there’s silent stealers lurking
F4C2568F-8AAC-47EA-A5D8-4D005F3C3BEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She loved all the covid masks before, they prob both sat in the flat together on the sofa wearing one each

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was Jane asked for the mask and the marshal said “ do you know how many I’ve had to hand out today “ 😂 she said she was nasty and rude she should’ve told her” I’ll not bother wearing one or go home and not bother having the jab” , she said she pays her tax and NI and shouldn’t be spoken to like that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said earlier the receptionist told her to wear a mask but chins had forgot and the women apparently got salty saying this is why the nhs is fucked 😂
Chins later thought how dare she talk to me like that 🙄 gives it barry big spuds 2 hours later on camera 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Calpol! How lovely! A nice reminder of sick children, vomit, diahorrhea, tears…..perfect!

Why is everyone at fault but her! They probably just said it without any malice but she’s so very easily offended she gets mad with everyone! See she didn’t say anything back though!

Reactions: 10
This Lisa Wilson is growing-with-Jesus….see her and her 12 year old boyfriend are still going strong! Jane, quit thinking we’re all jealous of you! We’re really, really not. If anyone doesn’t have a life that would be you! How dull is your existence!? You’re morbidly obese, isolated, unemployed, running a ‘business’ badly, friendless and if that’s not bad enough, you’re married to daft boy! Jealous? No, just glad I’m not you!
I would go insane living her dull life. No thanks Chins, I’ll keep mine, I absolutely love retirement!

Makes me laugh that she's still peddling the line we're jealous, what a ridiculous thing to say when she's in the state she is and her followers are the biggest bunch of inbred simpletons going :rolleyes:
Quite!

She’s telling the story of their first meeting in the club,she was dumped by a previous boyfriend and wasn’t looking and he was paralytic drunk and unable to even put her number in his phone so she put it in for him, he texted later that night asking if she was the girl from the club and she said yes, they met next day and he basically didn’t recognise her with no hair extensions or false eyelashes, they had a long distance relationship for a year before he said they should start seeing each other more often View attachment 1677470
That’s not the same story she told before!

Reactions: 5
It was Jane asked for the mask and the marshal said “ do you know how many I’ve had to hand out today “ 😂 she said she was nasty and rude she should’ve told her” I’ll not bother wearing one or go home and not bother having the jab” , she said she pays her tax and NI and shouldn’t be spoken to like that 😅
The Marshall couldn’t care less if she has the jab or not, she was just doing a job(voluntarily probably) Take your own mask if you want to wear one, you tight fisted nut job!

That’s what I thought too! He texted her thinking she was another girl he had met that same night was the story they told in a podcast I think?
Yes, that’s what she’s broadcasted on YouTube loads of times.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shows how desperate she was to give her number to a paralytic, drunk man! Most people would have avoided him like the plague!!

• Haha
Shows how desperate she was to give her number to a paralytic, drunk man! Most people would have avoided him like the -league!!
Exactly!

I’m that jealous I can’t wait to swap our beautiful new caravan with Bertie the banger lol ..

Last edited:
The reality is no one gives a crap how they choose to live etc but she goes on camera and is trying to sell everyone a lie , lies about the biznessss she lies about her lifestyle she lies about other people she lies about how happy she is when we all know she must be very sad and depressed due to her own choices .
She is very funny to watch tho as I’ve never seen someone so dumb and the much love Jane empire is hilarious 😆
Even trying on clothes that are clearly too small for her and making out it’s a good fit or baggy 😳 I mean what the duck we can all see it’s gonna rip off you any second 🫣 I don’t get it but I’m here for it 😂

• Haha
That's why I enjoy her too , they're both comedians and they don't even know it , natural clowns 😂

• Haha
The reality is no one gives a crap how they choose to live etc but she goes on camera and is trying to sell everyone a lie , lies about the biznessss she lies about her lifestyle she lies about other people she lies about how happy she is when we all know she must be very sad and depressed due to her own choices .
She is very funny to watch tho as I’ve never seen someone so dumb and the much love Jane empire is hilarious 😆
Even trying on clothes that are clearly too small for her and making out it’s a good fit or baggy 😳 I mean what the duck we can all see it’s gonna rip off you any second 🫣 I don’t get it but I’m here for it 😂
I was trying to think when she changed so much. When I first watched her on YouTube I found her quite sweet, and I enjoyed her vids. I think it was sometime after the wedding, everything seemed to change for the worse about her.

I think the whole wife thing went to her head and in her eyes she secured the bean and she put herself on a pedestal , very strange as she could have had a better life if she did not become so entitled and lazy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.