Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That watch looks awful on her 🤢 just shows how big she is 😬

D68BDD24-9C19-4445-AE7F-F5795562610D.jpeg

Bloody hell does look like pigs trotters

4DBFEF8D-E8A7-4785-A5A4-9FD71A976B65.jpeg

Said she will tidy this up tomorrow

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hello Tattlers !
It’s Tooco’s better half here . I wanted to let you know at Emperortooco’s request that she is now on an end of life pathway. She is calmer now, comfortable , at home and receiving the best care. She is hoping to be on here in the next couple of days but in the meantime she wanted to say 👋, still here and fighting even though she hasn’t been on here as often. Will keep you posted and thank you for making some of her darkest times easier to bear with your wicked sense of humour. She also said in her words “no bleeping sympathy from the Tattlers” just business as usual when she is back on. Thanks all 😘
Thanks a million for the update mate and I'm looking forward to seeing her on here very soon. I do get a bit of a panic on if I'm honest whenever I don't see her post here for a couple of weeks so your message is much appreciated and on behalf of all of us on here we said our very best wishes to you both and extended family and friends. Mr tooco, your other half is a very special person with a wicked sense of humour, no doubt you know that yourself mate. I also hope YOU are doing okay. Look after yourself
X 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd never order from tik tok...not sure who is?! Would just go yo Lush tbh. Do that many people really use wax melts? I've never used them

Reactions: 2
Hello Tattlers !
It’s Tooco’s better half here . I wanted to let you know at Emperortooco’s request that she is now on an end of life pathway. She is calmer now, comfortable , at home and receiving the best care. She is hoping to be on here in the next couple of days but in the meantime she wanted to say 👋, still here and fighting even though she hasn’t been on here as often. Will keep you posted and thank you for making some of her darkest times easier to bear with your wicked sense of humour. She also said in her words “no bleeping sympathy from the Tattlers” just business as usual when she is back on. Thanks all 😘
Sending love to you both ❤ Plenty for her to catch up on, plenty of very attractive photos of our Gammons to giggle at 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Calpol! How lovely! A nice reminder of sick children, vomit, diahorrhea, tears…..perfect!

Why is everyone at fault but her! They probably just said it without any malice but she’s so very easily offended she gets mad with everyone! See she didn’t say anything back though!
Didn’t have her mods with her for back up! Lol

Reactions: 6
Hello Tattlers !
Sending loads of love to you guys xx

Look how dirty her laptop screen is 🥹😨View attachment 1678183
Minger

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was trying to message the bean on it earlier and her giant finger is bigger then the screen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's waiting 'for' a parcel, Amy. Saying you're waiting 'on' a parcel from Jane & getting all excited conjures up a whole new image that I really would rather not have in my head....

200 is my guess 😂
Seeing as she can't even put it on her wrist properly I'd be surprised if it can actually track anything. I bet 50p and a Jane fanny scratcher, that she'll say it's been sent back in a few weeks as it isn't working properly because it says she's only walking 200 steps a day.

She was trying to message the bean on it earlier and her giant finger is bigger then the screen 😂
I bet she thinks she's Janny big bollocks and all high end in a watch that most people have been wearing for the last 7 years.

• Haha
I don’t think that’s a genuine Apple Watch he wouldn’t pay the price , prob an Amazon job

And it’s def a blokes strap 😂

• Haha
Did she say he got a free iPad with it? If so it’s probably a special offer from their mobile company if they’ve upgraded recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.