Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if they’ll have a baby now, she seems more wrapped up in herself than ever! She always used to say “we’d love children if we’re lucky enough” but I don’t think Jane is maternal at all and that’s fine, some women aren’t but if she’s stringingCharlie along that’s awful. Even though he’s a dope and he enables her terribly, I think he’d make a lovely Dad. I think she’s far too lazy and selfish to have a baby. I think she said on a live recently that “they couldn’t possible have time for a baby” or words to that effect
Yeah it’s the fact that Charlie clearly does want a child, a dog and the whole ‘family’ life, whereas Chins doesn’t (she says she wants a dog but I think it is to placate Bean). Which is totally fine but hopefully he doesn’t have major regrets later in life. Jane doesn’t have the emotional capacity to care for anyone other than herself. She is not a ‘kind, nice person’ like she thinks. She is a selfish, spoiled brat. She wouldn’t be able to meet the emotional needs of a child. Or a dog actually. I can imagine her being a ‘cold’ mother/dog owner.

Imagine Jane being pregnant/giving birth 😂😂😂 gallbladder voice would be out in full force for the entirety of the pregnancy and she would be absolutely insufferable in labour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's going to look ridiculous in that, it will be dragging on the floor.
Yes it will be way longer on her won’t suit her at all. Yours clothing are generally longer anyway for some reason

Reactions: 7
I take it the boots he got her from Matalan(d) didn't fit her cankles if she's looking at elasticated ones .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7EA7D337-086E-46C5-B5E4-A8DDD56AB2C8.jpeg

She’s telling the bean how to make something 😳 sounds like she’s talking to a baby

• Haha
He couldn’t sell on camera he’s too awkward he said, she told him to make a discount code 😂
D0BE9130-1379-484D-84B5-7DE0739697EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ooft. Usually makeup and doing your hair makes you look better, but she has packed on so much beef that even that isn’t working. Chins like a saggy ballsack!
E22914B3-17AD-47F9-8E9C-934061090A28.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
For someone whose so obsessed with being married you would think she would replace her wedding ring with one that fits, how will people know that she is a married woman.
She keeps reminding us often enough 😂

5EFEE257-6A83-48D7-B700-7CC56F6212A2.jpeg
D3933D76-508A-4FAD-9A8F-ECE3692FB5CE.jpeg

• Haha
Too tight would rather buy a bargain bucket , I imagine her ring would have been really cheap one , I mean she barely moves and the zirconia fell out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
02F89651-139A-49B1-AB1C-B1709799C9CC.jpeg
88A0278C-5E5D-4B19-8AE2-9D34D83BE425.jpeg
C8D3F2AA-6A97-4ECD-9472-88B58AA1F498.jpeg

All
She’s done is moan at him saying he’s too noisy and she doesn’t do it like it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just looked and the model wearing it is 5”11 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It will be on the floor

I wish we could voice message on here I would have a right matter with you lot. The baby thing…. It’s obvious Charlie wants a family he’s said it often enough and he seems a natural. He will make out it’s fine and maybe not on the cards for them but deep down he will be broken hearted and most couples are out having fun and enjoying child free time but they don’t they act as if they do have children and commitments and that’s sad!!

We struggled to start a family ourselves but decided we would live life to the full and if a childless life was what we had we would make sure it was still amazing and fulfilling as a couple in the end we were lucky enough to start a family thanks to an amazing fertility clinic but even I look back and wish we did more when we had the chance without a family. They just seem to of hit a dead end there is no life in the pair and if they did require help to start a family it would begin with her having to lose weight and she has no interest in doing that so they won’t ever have a family and she will make out it is what it is and he will have to accept it.

I expect she thinks she will manifest winning the lottery and manifest a baby then he won’t have to work and he can do all the parenting.

He seems to love being spoken to like tit and living the most basic witch life he’s a fool to be honest happily both just eating themselves into an early grave.

I see a newbie has popped on hello 👋
Wondering if we have the same friend as I first come over after a friend ranted about Jane especially after she was paying to watch member videos and Jane promised they would always be available to watch and then she removed the whole account when she couldn’t be bothered despite promises she had made. They are talking about her mum I wonder if she is also a hermit with no friends and her only hobby is eating

She wants to go out for a curry but her stomach won’t allow it. WHAT THE duck is up with this girl?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she should be using one of those long liquid type thermometer and not the infrared one as it could only read the top of the liquids temperature?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.