Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jane make Charlie sell his sports car for that van? I looked at her insta and she said Charlie sold his car. Makes me think she coax him to do it

I feel so bad for Charlie. He's been with her for 10 years and still no kids. I used to think when she said "we'll not be needing that baby equipment" when they moved into their new flat after they got married and I swear I could just see the pain in that poor man's eyes. A relationship should be equal.

Reactions: 6
I think she's putting off or not having kids on purpose cos she can't stick the work it takes. She's letting on to Charlie 'oh we'll try in a year or two" every few years to put him off so he'll give up. His mum died last year. Jane could've easily gave him a child )unless she has any fertility issues but sure she's on the pill so maybe not) when his mum was alive.

I know what it's like to have a toxic partner taking away things that are important to you and its not one bit nice. If you disagree on big things either split up or compromise. Don't waste someone else's life.

I just think she's so so so selfish

Are you on her private Insta?
Her insta that is public. I don't follow her but it's open to anyone

Reactions: 7
Did Jane make Charlie sell his sports car for that van? I looked at her insta and she said Charlie sold his car. Makes me think she coax him to do it

I feel so bad for Charlie. He's been with her for 10 years and still no kids. I used to think when she said "we'll not be needing that baby equipment" when they moved into their new flat after they got married and I swear I could just see the pain in that poor man's eyes. A relationship should be equal.
They probably had to sell it as they couldn’t fit in it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's putting off or not having kids on purpose cos she can't stick the work it takes. She's letting on to Charlie 'oh we'll try in a year or two" every few years to put him off so he'll give up. His mum died last year. Jane could've easily gave him a child )unless she has any fertility issues but sure she's on the pill so maybe not) when his mum was alive.

I know what it's like to have a toxic partner taking away things that are important to you and its not one bit nice. If you disagree on big things either split up or compromise. Don't waste someone else's life.

I just think she's so so so selfish

Her insta that is public. I don't follow her but it's open to anyone
Oh I thought someone said she made it private but her business page was open 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh I thought someone said she made it private but her business page was open 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's the same page but she's deleted a lot from it. Noticed she kept that honeymoon jacuzzi pic of herself when she was thinner

My friend made a rant video about her 3years ago

It's the same page but she's deleted a lot from it. Noticed she kept that honeymoon jacuzzi pic of herself when she was thinner

My friend made a rant video about her 3years ago
No her business page is different ...yes she's only kept her slim pics ,mostly from Ibeefa ....What was the rant about ?

No her business page is different ...yes she's only kept her slim pics ,mostly from Ibeefa ....What was the rant about ?
Oh right. My friend made a rant about Jane and how she has to get her tit together. She ranted about her half arsed attempts at weight loss, he reluctance of having a baby with Charlie, her moaning about not having money to get her hair, nails and brows done regularly, her constant negativity and overeating. My friend basically said that if she ate less she'd spend less on food and more on things she wants e.g. getting her lips done. I believe this video was on YouTube but not public anymore.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh right. My friend made a rant about Jane and how she has to get her tit together. She ranted about her half arsed attempts at weight loss, he reluctance of having a baby with Charlie, her moaning about not having money to get her hair, nails and brows done regularly, her constant negativity and overeating. My friend basically said that if she ate less she'd spend less on food and more on things she wants e.g. getting her lips done. I believe this video was on YouTube but not public anymore.
Does your friend do YT or something ? I thought you meant she had a rant on Janes channel , I didn't know Gammons wanted her lips done that would be a sight trying to balance filler in her wobbly gob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does your friend do YT or something ? I thought you meant she had a rant on Janes channel , I didn't know Gammons wanted her lips done that would be a sight trying to balance filler in her wobbly gob 😂
Yes my friend does yt. Yes someone asked her on a Q&A about filler and she said getting lips done would be the only surgery she'd have and ever need. Tbf I think filler would be an improvement but she can't have it done because its too expensive. If she ate less and spent less money on tit she'd be a lot thinner and happier and she could have her lips done lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes my friend does yt. Yes someone asked her on a Q&A about filler and she said getting lips done would be the only surgery she'd have and ever need. Tbf I think filler would be an improvement but she can't have it done because its too expensive. If she ate less and spent less money on tit she'd be a lot thinner and happier and she could have her lips done lol
Pity we missed that, what type of channel has she? Did Jane see the rant?

Reactions: 5
How did she come across Jane 😂 beauty and lifestyle is not her thing

• Haha
Do you think she'll be giving Charlie bean the child he deserves
I’m not sure if they’ll have a baby now, she seems more wrapped up in herself than ever! She always used to say “we’d love children if we’re lucky enough” but I don’t think Jane is maternal at all and that’s fine, some women aren’t but if she’s stringingCharlie along that’s awful. Even though he’s a dope and he enables her terribly, I think he’d make a lovely Dad. I think she’s far too lazy and selfish to have a baby. I think she said on a live recently that “they couldn’t possible have time for a baby” or words to that effect

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.