Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever watched
The same people that think a snack is three fried eggs on a bagel or iceland burgers as they were syn free 😂 their snacks are bigger than most peoples meals
I remember watching her on YouTube when she was doing Slimming World. Her portions were massive then and would hate to see them now. She used to yap about the lack of weight loss she achieved. I remember thinking "because you're eating too much for your height and body". My friend who used to watch her thought the same. She's the same height as her but she managed to lose weight by cutting down and eating healthy with small portions and it's worked and she's kept it off. I remember my friend saying "why does she eat so much and expect to lose weight?".

I used to like watching Jane's videos but that girl needs help and I say that in the nicest possible way

She really is…but to be honest, she really just wants it to be her and daft boy I think. He doesn’t push her to do anything, he does everything he’s told, they’re both fat so she’s comfortable with him in a sort of ‘well I’m fat but so are you!!’ kind of way. She’s practically becoming housebound, if she’d friends they’d want to go out for a drink, lunch, dinner, weekends away maybe and she is so embarrassed by her size, the fact she wears her husbands clothes, you never, ever see her nicely dressed (barely even clean!) I think trying on clothes would be soul destroying for her! I honestly think it suits her to play with her craft set, not work, slob around the flat and gorge on food and have that big wet lettuce to fawn over her calling her ‘beautiful’ and ‘amazing’ (albeit she writes it herself)
She doesn't work now? I thought she had a job? That's sad

Reactions: 5
And the bigger she gets (and she will) the more insecure and isolated she’ll become.
That’s the thing with these SM shutins they create an imaginary world for themselves, she thinks she’s successful in her own head and those 6 devotees only add to the illusion by blowing smoke her way but in reality are laughing out loud at her.

Reactions: 10
She 100% believes in manifestation 😂 she’s trying to plug them moon things 😂
07E12309-96AB-4D8D-98E7-E1E96BF7238B.jpeg

She does not have anything for depression or anxiety but she does if you want to manifest lol

She’s asking everyone how can she make green 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Do you think she'll ever get her lips done?

I can't believe that she made such a big deal of her 30th then half arsed it. A pensioner would do more on their birthday and be livelier. Heck my friend who does youtube her 30th birthday vlog looked way more interesting lol 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.