Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hoping for a puppy or a ninja
She ain’t walking no dog!!!!

I bet the potty will be used for when she's in a food coma and glued to netflixxxxsss and can't be arsed getting off the sofa to go to the toylitt.
If it used in the camper then of course, it will be the beanbags job to empty it. I hope she has bought the correct chemical type liquids for it.
The scene from The League of Gentlemen springs to mind....when the Denton's nephew moves in and Harvey Denton explains they have a downstairs loo and says "into which we don't pass solids." Shame I can't find a clip but soon as I saw the shitter, that line came to mind 😅

I just had to comment on her nails....a soak off where I go is £10 and I will be honest and say I remove them myself at home so I do agree with her saving money for that. A tenners a tenner 🤷‍♀️
It’s included at my salon if your having a new put back on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
1666267024475.png
Charwees actual blue print...

Do you think the cake maker asked Charlie for 3 words that best summed up Chins & he said "cross channel Ferry" Hence the nautical theme?

What does it say the SS aren’t loading for me?
Its a card with what I assume is supposed to say 'my amazing wife' scrawled on the envelope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And these people keep using her wedding pics to say happy birthday 😬 they are obviously aware she looks like an overweight bloke now 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’re welcome bananasplit88 😂

Why put an anchor on her birthday cake? I could understand if it was their silver wedding cake eg but on a birthday cake? The size of it too! All that fuss with balloons etc and not a friend in the world to share it with!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How many of those gifts are edible 😀

Gutted she doesn't vlog anymore 😢 the 30th in the van would have been golden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re welcome bananasplit88 😂

Why put an anchor on her birthday cake? I could understand if it was their silver wedding cake eg but on a birthday cake? The size of it too! All that fuss with balloons etc and not a friend in the world to share it with!
More cake for them to share 😂

How many of those gifts are edible 😀

Gutted she doesn't vlog anymore 😢 the 30th in the van would have been golden 🤣
Could you imagine going out in the cold dark night to sit with a mug of tea in the back of a clapped out transit 😂

• Haha
We have all missed out on so much , I used to love what I got for my birthday vids with the disclaimer she’s not showing off 😂 then she would get out some old lady socks and shower gel from Tesco, and a cheap bracelet that would not fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could you imagine going out in the cold dark night to sit with a mug of tea in the back of a clapped out transit 😂
Bloody hell i'd expect to be felt up at the very least if my hubby took me out like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell i'd expect to be felt up at the very least if my hubby took me out like that 😂
I doubt very much there's any lube packed for the trip in with teabags 🤣 they're tragic what a waste of a life! Just touching their early 30s and they have less go in them than a 70yr old

• Haha
I doubt very much there's any lube packed for the trip in with teabags 🤣 they're tragic what a waste of a life! Just touching their early 30s and they have less go in them than a 70yr old
only thing being dunked in the back of that van is a digestive in their tea!! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.